Fan Fictions

Maneet FF:To Love Again Thread I (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 153

Page 1
Page   of 153
Page 3 Page 153

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
To Love Again - part 2

Maan walked into Dadima's room, found Dev and Naintara there. With his angry stare at Naintara he sat next to Dadima. Dev and Naintara walked out, leaving both alone.

Daadi - Maan, where is Geet?
Maan - Daadima, leave it now. You need to rest.
Daadi understood everything from the look at his face.
Daadi - You threw her out? Maan! Why are you trying to punish that girl for everything.
Maan could not control his emotions. He held Daadi and cried like a small child. Daadi too wiped out
her teary eyes and tried to calm him down.

Daadi- (smiling at Maan) Maan, I trust you, now go and find her.
Maan - (puzzled) But from where? I have no idea where to find her.

Daadi, gave him the courage to find Geet, before it is too late. Maan ran down satirs and started his
car. Without knowing where and how Geet will be, he promised that he will find her at any cost. On the
way he remembered how he treated her, which made him more furious and urge to find her.

He knew that she won't go to Pinky's place, so where will she be? He has to find out the answer on his
own. Will she go to the dargah?

Maan entered into the Dargah and searched everywhere, but couldnot find Geet. Suddenly the wind started
to blow very fast and lightning started giving a sign of arrival of a bad storm.With a blow of the wind his handkerchief fell down from his head. Someone placed a hand on his shoulders and handed back his handkercheif. He didn't turn to look at who it was, but took his handkerchief. When he saw those hands he was shocked and relieved at the same time. It is HIS Geet. He will be able to recognise those hands among
all the hands of the world, without any doubt.

He caught her hands and almost dragged her to his car. He then opened the door for her and like an obedient wife, she sat down. He closed the door besides her and sat on the driver seat and started the car.

Both of them kept quiet through out their journey . Geet was lost in her own world, while Maan was lost in her.
He went straight to his office. He opened the door for her to come out. He held her hand and slowly entered into the office. Geet was surprised, but she preferred to stay silent.

He let go off her hand when he entered into his cabin. He then looked at her very carefully as if he was
trying to read hermind. He thought to break the silence.
Maan - (in a low voice) Geet.Why? Why did you leave the house?
Geet was surprised to hear his voice. SHe looked at him and saw the care, and the love she longed for her
whole life.
Geet - Sir...it's just...because....I didn't want to disturb you anymore
Maan - Disturb me? You think you disturb me?
He moved closer to her. She could feel his heavy breathing. She could see the pain in his eyes. He moved more closer to her. He was almost touching her. He held her hand tightly in his and looked at her eyes.
Maan - (in a husky voice) Geet, look at me, look at my eyes, don't you see anything?
Geet looked into his eyes. She saw the pain his eyes. She kept on looking at his more and more to read
evvery bit of him. A drop of tear fell down from her teary eyes. Maan wiped her tears using his finger tips.

He moved closer to her again. This time more closer so that nothing could ever come between them. He caressed her face using his free hand. He held her to him using his other hand. Geet closed her eyes, unable to bear what she was seeing from his eyes.The pain.The love. The fire. She closed her eyes not to let out her feelings.
Maan moved his face closer to hers. He pressed his lips on her eyes, and moved towards her ears. To her surprise he started to let out his feelings for her. Only for her
Maan - Geet, I'm really sorry for the low words I used against you, I didn't mean it. I wanted you to hate me.
To leave me.
Geet - (softly) Why?
Maan - Because I love you. I love you so much that I can't even tell. I didn't want to love any one, but I could not help myself Geet.
Geet - but, sir..
Maan hushed her by putting his finger on her lips.
Maan - No Geet, No. Let me tell you . How much I love you
With this he covered her mouth by his. Geet too responded to his kiss. Maan wrapped his hands around her tightly so that not even a breeze of wind could come between them. They made promises never to leave each other ever in their life time-as if they started to love again.

Will they be able to continue their life like this forever? Will they break their promises?

Edited by amrita2010 - 14 August 2010 at 1:45pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subsnehag10pyarisahelisvahc123chetchouinlwgeetkrishna.fanmaangeetpop_7862001ssunita1maaneet05gayathripriyankAASTHA_mtminnurajpayal956ameena_snehasweetmelonmans22maaneet93joa123marziabhakbhartifanshona2010uzmam1love_lavnyaswetaa100Ayesha_MSKvarsha-sharmashruthiruchsjeyanthi123april12teju2292NH1971myedward12nan_10m-g19SaritaMSKbeforesunrisetotalweirdotanya_viJULIELbabygurl10srikrithiSushaanManeetdreamy4ever*angel94*-Jyo-Dhara_scute-alyiqbals4everAnvi2009MeetPremeer.ramya-gurtian.-maankimishti-maanujaanumausam19nats0101286pearllovemaaneet1ammu5honeygrapemrk-1shruthiRshruti_luvs_mskesha143FaithnFatepunjabi.princes-Zoya-sweet scorpio-afsha-kooliiohapinezz13pop77craziekudicharmed onesswetha10Naughtynattysuj01MishtyShonarsroopali-Mrinalini-maansee6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6millie_maaneetpreethiaShrutheBDayGal-11JanLoquacious_Aash-BlushaLicious-dumaspickachu..CountingStarssweetMonayaSanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maneet FF:To Love Again Thread I (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beforesunrise

Goldie

beforesunrise

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
oh the part was very nice but i guess confession is made so soon .............but i loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010

sweet cherry

IF-Rockerz

sweet cherry

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
awww that was beautifull
i cant wait to read ur nxt update
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon
i wanna know wat hapened nxt
hey can u plz pm on ur list

-Amrita2010

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_luv_maan

oh the part was very nice but i guess confession is made so soon .............but i loved it

It's been so long that he was fighting against his emotions and he can't bear it any more Wink

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet cherry

awww that was beautifull
</div>i cant wait to read ur nxt update
<div>plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon

i wanna know wat hapened nxt

hey can u plz pm on ur list

Thanx, will sure let you know

MishtyShona

IF-Sizzlerz

MishtyShona

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Great, continue

-Amrita2010

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
That was suchhhhh a cute part.
Plzzzzz update soon.
Thanxxx for the pm.

Fatima

-Amrita2010

-Amrita2010

IF-Dazzler

-Amrita2010

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
To Love Again - part 3

At dawn they finally decided to drive back to home. On their way to home, they looked at each other
as many times as they wanted. They shared a sweet smile. Though Geet found it difficult to hide her
anticipation, she kept quite. They didn't talk , but their eyes expressed everything they wanted.
They felt that they are already on cloud nine. When they reached home he opened the door for her. He
held her hand so gently and placed a kiss on her hand, and took her into his arms before they went
into the house. The angry young Maan Singh Khurana became so romantic for a small town girl like
Geet. She isn't just a Geet for him. She meant alot more to him. Apart from his Daadi, Geet became
the most important part of his life.

They went to meet Daadi who was curiously waiting for them. She smiled at them. A smile that brought
a glow to her old but pretty face. They got blessings from her. She knew from their faces that alot
of things happened. She took a deep breath. A breath that brought her comfort, before saying a word.
She then touched Geet's face and gave her a sweet smile.
Daadi - Geet, I'm so glad to see that you came back. You don't know the hardship I went through without
     you being here
Geet - Daadi, I'm sorry for making you sad.

Daadi - It's ok, Maan take her to get some rest .
She then winked at him and show him the sign of superb.Maan smiled at Daadi walked out with Geet.
He took her to bed,spread the blanket on her and sat on the bed.
Geet - Sir, You also need to get some sleep. I can manage by my self.
He hushed her by putting a finger on her swollen lips. He caressed her forehead untill she fell asleep.
He went out to meet Daadi and shared everything happened between him and Geet. Daadi was so happy
that finally Maan fell in love and that too with a girl like Geet. Maan slept on Daadi's bed.

Geet was surrounded by a crowd of people, who kept on pointing at her telling that she is the one. She
was sitting in the middle crying hysterically. There is nobody to take care of her. She was covered with
mud. People kept on talking different things about her. She could not undderstand what they were talking
about. Suddenly someone who was wearing a mask came and took it from her hand and went.

She woke up feeling hystrical. She then touched her tummy. It is the reason for her to live. What will
Maan sir do if he knows she is having a child of her ex-husband?What will he think of her if he knows
she was married before? Not knowing what to do she held her head with her hands. Tears flowed from her
eyes uncontrollably. She got up from the bed and went to have a shower.

As usual she was singing her favourite song from the movie 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani' while showering.
Maan came into the room and heard her singing.
Maan - (smiling) I think Geet is really crazy. She doesn't know how to sing to the tune and the voice
     level too doesn't match
He thought to make her little bit angry.
Maan - (while knocking at the door) Geet, your singing is so funny

Geet stopped singing at once, and yelled at him
Geet - Sir, Please leave the room right now, or else I won't talk to you
Maan left the room without a word. He understood her point very well. He should not be there at this time.
He waited downstairs impatiently for her.

Geet got dressed in a pink coloured suit and came downstairs. Maan was staring at her without a single blink
of an eye.He was mesmerised by her beauty. The bubbly cheeks, rosy moistured lips the huge eyes that drown
him into an ocean of love. Her innocent smile that makes his day sweet.He was so lost in her that he didn't
know when she came and stopped infront of him.

Geet - (breaking the silence) Sir, let's see how well you can sing
Maan - (coming back to his senses) Singing? me? no way
Geet - but you mocked at me saying that I can't sing.
Maan - Let's go to eat something, I'm feeling hungry
Geet - Yes sir, me too feel very hungry
Maan - I'm sorry you can't have any food
Geet - why not?
Maan - If you keep on calling me sir, then you can't
Geet - Oh! Sorry sir
Maan - please call me Maan
Geet - Yes Maan sir
Maan moved closer to her and looked at her eyes.
Maan - Geet, look at me and call me Maan
Geet - M.a.a.n.
Maan - Now that's like my girl. You can have anything you want to eat
Geet - Anything? are you sure?
Maan - Geeeeeeeet!

Geet ran towards the kitchen and Maan ran after her. Maan had his favourite pasta while Geet had parote
and Dhal. They enjoyed their breakfast teasing and looking at each other.

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelisvahc123chetchouangel_subsnehag10jasmeen64inlwgeetmaaneet05gayathripriyankAASTHA_mtsweetmelonSalmankatminnuraj01leothelionameena_snehabhakbhartifanitzzdmgalu5123love_lavnyaTinkJiamans22joa123Kaval05marziaarniindia5diyachillswetaa100Ayesha_MSKuzmam1drashtiMyAnGeLshruthiruchsjeyanthi123april12totalweirdobeforesunrisem-g19teju2292NH1971myedward12nan_10tanya_visrikrithiNanthini9babygurl10bismazaman2000SaritaMSKdreamy4everlody-Jyo-MeetPremeersanjana yadavbd670816KinshukKiDewaniDhara_siqbals4evercute-alyAnvi2009.ramya-gurtian.lovemaaneet1-maankimishti-maanujaanumausam19nats0101mrk-1she_ratchet_Jyothi_ammu5maankigeet4everwajiha-1sonu4everpunjabi.princes-Zoya-sammy4ushruti_luvs_mskshruthiRshalini01esha143OfTheHeartsuj01rsroopaliswetha10sweet scorpio-afsha-charmed onespop77millie_maaneetpreethiamaansee-Mrinalini-ShrutheBDayGal-11JanIsleOfCapri-BlushaLicious-Loquacious_Aashdumasdobrevagasmspickachu..CountingStarssweetMonayaSanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top