Rakt Sambandh

I feel Yuvraj's father had no wish in the wedding

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

From 2nd August episode, I am feeling that Yuvraaj's mother and uncles were more instrumental in getting Yuvraj married. I felt that Yuvraj's father did not have much hand. The way he was silent when Dr.Nigam accused them and Yuvraj's mom-uncles defended themselves & reacted, his father didn't do that.Also his expressions were different when Dr.Nigam accused them. It looked like he knew that injustice was done to Sandhya and he is also guilty whereas other conspirators in his family were either fuming or simply arguing with Dr.Nigam...It seemed poor guy simply allowed the marriage to happen to save his family's honour but he was feeling suffocated due to this sin.

But we can't say anything on how his character will shape up...

But Mohan Bhandari was awesome...He is a talented actor...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! I noticed that too! When Yuvraj's mom was pacifying him in the room, he was standing behind everyone as a spectator - like he was sad at how things had turned out but he had no active part in it. And then when the doctor walks in, even at that point his wife orchestrated the entire setup of sending Sandhya away and taking the doctor to a more private location. He just looked sad and almost guilty for not being able to prevent this. And to some extent he was ashamed too. I really think he had nothing to do with the actual wedding - if anything I feel he got over powered by his wife and two brothers. But if he now tries to convince Neeraj to do something otherwise unacceptable, he'll plunge back down in my books!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even i feel so. yuvi's father doesn't seem to be so bad after all. the other members of the family are evil. ...looks like there is a big hidden mystery yet to be revealed in RS which will keep the audiences in shock!!!😕
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like Puru is getting more and more repulsed by the actions of his family.  While he sent Neeraj to unconvince Sandhya b'cos he didn't want DK & others going after her sisters, it's revealing that he himself doesn't seem to have the power to control DK or Pankaj.  I really hope he does what he threatened Prabhavati w/ - that he repossesses everything, strips Yuvraj & Prabhavati of any powers of attorney, and leaves in succession Jyoti & Priya.

Oh, and tell DK to get a waris w/ Suni chachi - why is it the sole job of Sandhya?
ghotalaz thumbnail

well i think the matter is not actually they want a waaris from sandhya but they actually want sandhya to give them a waaris just to prove the world that yuvi is a man. ok fine... but there's another way around too! they're so rich why not send yuvi & sandhya abroad for a year or even more, then adopt a child secretly by someone else on their behalf, hand it over to yuvi & sandhya, let them come back & the problem is solved. what's the need for all this fuss!

btw yuvi is neither a man nor a woman but one thing for sure is that he's so evil that even calling him a monster is like insulting a monster. this also implies to DK, pankaj & yuvi's mom. these four character are so evil...😡 yuvi's father condition is like the one of bhibhishan of ramayan who was stuck in the land full of raavans & had no power at all & was thrown out of lanka. yuvi's father is left all alone in the place of evils & cannot change the thinking of his wife, yuvi, DK & pankaj... sometimes i feel sorry for him. poor man! after all who would listen to him but if he keeps on giving them lectures then i'm sure they'll decide to kill him just like they killed sandhya's father
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think even DK, Pankaj & Prabhavati have consciences, which Yuvraj doesn't.  If you see the Aug 23rd episode where the killing of Shyamrao is shown, all of them were shaken after it.  It's not like they wanted to kill him, but it accidentally happened.  Of course, what they did after that was criminal.

But Yuvraj is a die-hard sociopath.  He narrated to Neeraj all the murders that he did w/ his own hands, while making them look like accidents, and he told Sandhya how he had the servants killed b'cos they now knew his secret.  All the others have a method to their madness - DK was against involving Neeraj, for instance.  But Yuvraj was the one who insisted on marrying someone, and then Neeraj impregnating her, and he picked Sandhya since Neeraj loved her, and therefore might be willing to do it.  Even when Sandhya begged him to consider alternatives, he refused, while Prabhavati told she would be fine w/ it, but Yuvraj won't.

Anyway, I like how Puru kept Inspector Bhosle longer than the others wanted, and how he instantly accepted Sakshi's invitation, putting the kabasch on any plans to prevent Sandhya from going to her father's shradh.  Way to go, Puru!!! 👏
ghotalaz thumbnail
the way yuvi was narrating his murder history was really something to watch. he seriously needs a psychiatrist😡 after all yuvi's sisters don't seem to be evil. poor girls got slapped. i really think that yuvi won't even step back if he has to murder anyone from his family. after all he did admit that he wouldn't spare his father too if he came in his way to protect sandhya...i just hope that inspector succeeds in his investigation & hang those four people till death😡