Chit Chat

What song is stuck in your head currently? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 144

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinx.jinx

Originally posted by thambu

peeloon hai peene ka mousam

I really like this song too, it is just too good Smile. They keep on playing this song in Pavitra Rishta...hehe.

yeah it's a very sweet song jee.....  i just murmur this song through out the day LOL

Tere Mast mast 2 nain     is also a song from dabangg I like a lot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What song is stuck in your head currently? (Page 7)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aini86

aini86

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
pee loan tere geele geele honton se sergam

pee loan tere neele neele ankhon ki shubnam
pee loan hai peene ka mosam

Edited by aini86 - 11 September 2010 at 3:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine...

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Tere mast mast do nain
mere dil ka le gaye chain

Jasmine...

IF-Sizzlerz

Jasmine...

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Looks like pee loon is this season's favourite..I love it a lot too.. <3

jinx.jinx

Groupbie

jinx.jinx

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine...

Originally posted by Jasmine...

the title song from Kitani Mohabbat Hai is just stuck in my head. I just love that song ----- miss Aroohi and Punji (Arjun) jodi Smile
Aww..I lovvve the title song too Embarrassed Such a romantic song and awesome lyrics naEmbarrassed
I'm glad that KMH2 would be on air soon..can't wait for the promos nowWink
I too love ArjUhi...<3

Yup it is a totally romantic song Smile. Wait I so did not know that, really is it really coming back....omg I sooo cannot wait for it. I was and I am still in love with that serial. So which channel is it going to come back on, and is ArjUhi still the couple. Gosh I am sooo happy hehehee...Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed.
You didn't know?Embarrassed Yesss the news is true!! and its coming on Imagine only..and yeah Arjuhi are still the couple and Karan Kritika are only the leading actorsWink
actually the news of KMH coming on air was there since july...dunno why Ekta is taking so long..now we really hope its on air in octoberEmbarrassed
and it isnt a  sequel it will be a whole different story..as Kritika saysTongue

I was out of touch from the tv world for quiet some time Embarrassed. Just recently started getting back to it...hehe Smile . Thank you so much for letting me know about it, I sooo cannnooottt wait for it to come back. Great Ekta better not change the on air date because that would just not be good Angry. I know for sure there are lot of people who are waiting for this show to begin and more over it will be so awesome to have a sequel after KMH, which was and is still a total hit...just love them Arjuhi Embarrassed Clap Clap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine...

jinx.jinx

Groupbie

jinx.jinx

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged

I really like this song too, it is just too good Smile. They keep on playing this song in Pavitra Rishta...hehe.

yeah it's a very sweet song jee.....  i just murmur this song through out the day LOL

Yea I listen to it all the time too....LOL. I have not heard Tere Mast mast do nain yet, will listen to it today....Smile.

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Yea I listen to it all the time too....LOL. I have not heard Tere Mast mast do nain yet, will listen to it today....Smile.

I think once you listen to the song tere mast mast do nain ..... you will also start liking it

more over I like the song ...Milenge Milenge ..also ...did you listen to this song ?

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
bahara bahara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top