well i want to become air hostess
but what if ur not beautiful  because airlines want beautiful  air hostess

dont u think its kinda mean

whho are not beautiful they dont get to become air hotess

in this genaration do u think beauty matter to become air hostess

will i get a job cause some times i think iam not beautyful

cause i have black head and bad skin and i have a Birth mark

tell me what to do CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Beauty Matter" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Seriouslly you have to be "beautiful" to become an air hostess? That's ridiculous I've seen a bunch of air hostesses who really weren't "beautiful" (no offense to them). I don't think it should matter as long as they're nice. I honestly don't think it's the looks that only make a person beautiful, it's also the confidence. If you're confident about yourself then you'll find yourself beautiful. Also the air hostesses I've seen are always wearing alot of makeup, that's not exactly called beautiful, that's called makeup.

I mean I can see why they want good looking people, but still, not everyone cares what the air hostess looks like. They just want good service! This whole "being beautiful" issue shouldn't stop people from fullfilling their dreams. Like you're going to be an air hostess, not an abercrombie and fitch model!

AvaTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greensakthiJiannax143

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avantika_greco

Seriouslly you have to be "beautiful" to become an air hostess? That's ridiculous I've seen a bunch of air hostesses who really weren't "beautiful" (no offense to them). I don't think it should matter as long as they're nice. I honestly don't think it's the looks that only make a person beautiful, it's also the confidence. If you're confident about yourself then you'll find yourself beautiful. Also the air hostesses I've seen are always wearing alot of makeup, that's not exactly called beautiful, that's called makeup.

I mean I can see why they want good looking people, but still, not everyone cares what the air hostess looks like. They just want good service! This whole "being beautiful" issue shouldn't stop people from fullfilling their dreams. Like you're going to be an air hostess, not an abercrombie and fitch model!

AvaTongue

Me agree with u

but what about the birth mark

can a girl be air hostess if they have big birthmark

a girl like me CryCryCryCryCry

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
^how 'bad' is your birthmark,if you don't mind me asking?

But still that shouldn't stop you from trying. Who knows maybe you'll become an air hostess...you shouldn't let a mark you were born with stop you. It's not like it's your fault you have it.

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

^how 'bad' is your birthmark,if you don't mind me asking?

But still that shouldn't stop you from trying. Who knows maybe you'll become an air hostess...you shouldn't let a mark you were born with stop you. It's not like it's your fault you have it.

its like pencil earse size ( like a circle but small)

and its blackCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

omg that doesn't sound bad, it's normal to have a birth mark like that. So many people have birthmarks like that. I once saw an air hostess with a big mole on her cheek...that didn't stop her from becoming what she wanted, so why should a small birthmark stop you? Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine.Tongue

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

omg that doesn't sound bad, it's normal to have a birth mark like that. So many people have birthmarks like that. I once saw an air hostess with a big mole on her cheek...that didn't stop her from becoming what she wanted, so why should a small birthmark stop you? Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine.Tongue

thanks
ur really awsome

i got little conficdince from u 
i think i will fullfil my dream thanks Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

.ava

Goldie

.ava

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyachandresh

thanks
ur really awsome

i got little conficdince from u 
i think i will fullfil my dream thanks Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Tongue  you're welcome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

greensakthi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top