Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Brief Written Update - 2nd August

Most of the part from previous episode was repeated. After that the story was quite short.
Sanchi takes bidaai and comes to Shravan's house. Everybody welcoems her.

Shravan calls up Nanu and asks about the contract. Nidhi snatches the phone from Shravan and talks to Nanu. Nanu tells her to give some answer to Shravan. Nidhi scolds Shravan that he does not care for anybody, he is making a joke of all relations. Shravan tells her that after six months, he and Sanchi will separate. Nidhi tells him that she has the contract but she will not give it now because this is Sanchi's first day in that home. He warns Shravan against talking to Sanchi about the contract.

Sanchi is dreaming about her and Shravan. Shravan enters the room. He tells Sanchi, "Remove your ghoonghat. Why are you sitting there like a bride? Don't think of this as real marriage. You know this was all a lie. You know we are not husband and wife."
Sanchi is in tears and asks Shravan about the letter he had written. Shravan tells her that he did not write any such letter.

Precap - Shravan tells Sanchi to take pheras around agni and make some promises. The first promise is that they will never fall in love.

Edited by akhl - 13 years ago
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u soo much akhl πŸ˜ƒ....i ws dyin to read the update.....

i don understand nidhi vabi...whtz wid her????? whtz the use of givin sachi false hopes to sachi by showin such letter....shravan is far better than her....he made everything clear to sachi....atleast shez aware howz their relationship gonna b...but thanx to nidhi vabi her  fake letter is a cherry on top😑😑😑😑....bechari sachi...kitney arman saja liye hongey usney.....😭😭😭😭😭😭
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
can u change the title to Written update for 2nd aug so ppl can read so i dnt have to update, thanx akhl😊
akhl thumbnail
I am not the creator of this thread. So it is not possible for me to change the title. I think you can do that.
Something like "Brief written update - 2nd Aug"

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
okay akhl thanx a ton will make a topic or u can make it if u want so everyone knows u updated it... thanx
akhl thumbnail
Ok, I am starting a thread.
akhl thumbnail
I created the following thread for the 2 Aug written update:-