Is Kareena Kapoor an overrated Actress?? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Posting our opinion is being immature or some so called fans not accepting anyone's opinions & jumping on them any chance they get just saying 😛
lol
I am not trying to attack any fans all I want is to have discussion without trying to put some celeb down just bc u don't like them. If you don't like them you don't like them u cant change peoples opinions either u like it or u don't no need to go & put another actress down just bc she beat ur fav actress in some useless poll. come on

I am not trying to attack any fans all I want is to have discussion without trying to put some celeb down just bc u don't like them. If you don't like them you don't like them u cant change peoples opinions either u like it or u don't no need to go & put another actress down just bc she beat ur fav actress in some useless poll. come on

Honey U did attack fans. Why the need of attacking Kareena fans saying they make it look like she is the best thing ever blah blah blah. Stop making it personal and make logic arguments. No one said u can't post ur opinions, but make it intelligent and not attack fans. This is not about Kareena fans, its about Kareena. 😛

agreed
Topic closed b/c members are getting too personal when Swati clearly said not to. I will be PMing members soon about getting personal etc.