Kahan Se Kahan Tak- Siddhima

Posted: 13 years ago
So i was watching Old SR scenes yes i do that when M bored to em the pre marraige and honeymoon period is still the best of SR though i love them to bits & pieces i love what they had before now that doesn't mean i don't like the calm SR today I do. Ok anyways let's get back to topic so I was watching the scene where riddhima Cursed Sid and said  u'll get double the pain and takleef   & it kind of surprised me and made me laugh that the riddhima who cured him at that time is now doing everything for the same man  & how the same man is the center of her world now she cannot imagine to live a single day without Him Later,s she prayed and promised herself that she'll fill their lives with all the happiness in KC and The biggest thing in the precap today that she wants to spend all her life with the same guy whom she hated more than anything else in the world. Oh Bless Sr  their journey has been amazing i for once never thought we'll come this far away but we did thank You Cv's for creating something so so so beautiful. I cherish every moment of this Journey with SR & i hope it continues and with each day this bond becomes stronger and stronger

and for the reference here r those scenes again

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HnOf6dIYNM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGh7XKrhzuk[/YOUTUBE]

& today

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTlccb7nbUs[/YOUTUBE]
AMAZING post Fary........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

u r not the only 1 who watches Siddhima initial scenes and wonder and laugh to urself..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

just now i was watching khud ko kya samajh ti hai seq........and thinking this.....and now this post

tune meri dil ki baat parli

anyways coming to the topic........i dont think i ll go to this extent for any telly couple the way i went for Siddhima

yes this has been the bestest friendship day till now coz of Siddhima and jeran...........

for siddhima..........since just coz of this jodi.....i m part of the worlds best gang of frnds........SRians ki baat hi kuch aur hai

and i m proud 2 b a part of it

for JERAN........coz i spent half of the Fshipday watching the JERAN Fship intvws.........and still not over it............

i live for this jodi and i dont regret this paagalpaan

being a serial buff......i hv been crazy abt many telly couples

but none of the couples cud touch me as DEEPLY as Siddhima did

credit goes to cvs

and of course JERANs UNBELIEVABLE CHEMISTRY and acting skills

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
yeah thats one of the main reasons why i LOVE this couple....

Sid was the ONE guy in riddhima's life which she wished she would never see again and now her biggest wish is to spend lifetime with him-

The same face which she slapped so many times ...now she loves to get kissed by that face and see it and become happy

I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM...............😳

Edited by AnnaNAshley - 13 years ago
Originally posted by luvarti

AMAZING post Fary........πŸ‘.

u r not the only 1 who watches Siddhima initial scenes and wonder and laugh to urself..........πŸ˜‰

just now i was watching khud ko kya samajh ti hai seq........and thinking this.....and now this post

anyways coming to the topic........i dont think i ll go to this extent for any telly couple the way i went for Siddhima

yes this has been the bestest friendship day till now coz of Siddhima and jeran...........

for siddhima..........since just coz of this jodi.....i m part of the worlds best gang of frnds........SRians ki baat hi kuch aur hai

for JERAN........coz i spent half of the Fshipday watching the JERAN Fship intvws.........and still not over it............

credit goes to cvs

this goes for me as well 😳

Sach mein yaar... Kya tha kya se kya ho gaya 😊

I also remember the scene where Sid tells Riddhima that "Jab shaadi karogi tho kisi andhe se karna.. aur waise bhi suhaag raath ko tumhara chehra dekhke tho woh andha ho hi jaayega... Even better agar woh behara ho... Kyunki tumhari baatein sunke tho koi bhi behara ho jaayega.." πŸ˜ƒ

Lol it turns out the blind and deaf guy is Sid himself after all.. πŸ˜‰ but the difference is he always wants to see Riddhima around him and is ready to listen to her all the time now (Remember the way he was listening to Riddhima's scoldings when he went to apologize for missing the dinner date??)

What a long and eventful journey it has been yaar... and never once boring... Jeran chemistry is just so awesome, they breathe life into the most boring of scenes... I've watched all the Siddhima scenes a 100 times now and I still don't tire of them 😊

Three cheers to SR n Jeran πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘       πŸ₯³
Originally posted by neet06

Sach mein yaar... Kya tha kya se kya ho gaya 😊

I also remember the scene where Sid tells Riddhima that "Jab shaadi karogi tho kisi andhe se karna.. aur waise bhi suhaag raath ko tumhara chehra dekhke tho woh andha ho hi jaayega... Even better agar woh behara ho... Kyunki tumhari baatein sunke tho koi bhi behara ho jaayega.." πŸ˜ƒ

Lol it turns out the blind and deaf guy is Sid himself after all.. πŸ˜‰ but the difference is he always wants to see Riddhima around him and is ready to listen to her all the time now (Remember the way he was listening to Riddhima's scoldings when he went to apologize for missing the dinner date??)

What a long and eventful journey it has been yaar... and never once boring... Jeran chemistry is just so awesome, they breathe life into the most boring of scenes... I've watched all the Siddhima scenes a 100 times now and I still don't tire of them 😊

Three cheers to SR n Jeran πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘       πŸ₯³

That First Bit always always make me laugh caz look who turned out to be taht andha behra Mr Modi himself lmao

I really want them to talk about those fun old convo's one day oh god i can totally picture that scene in my head i want them to talk about their journey and how & when they started feeling for each other

Now mr modi can't take off his eyes from the same face is ready to listen all the bak bak bak  same goes to mrs  😳 Oh what amazing journey

Originally posted by luvarti

AMAZING post Fary........πŸ‘.

u r not the only 1 who watches Siddhima initial scenes and wonder and laugh to urself..........πŸ˜‰

credit goes to cvs

abhanti i agree with you jeran and sr gave me such amazing bunch of friends and yes i have been a fan of many jodi's before but nothing came even a wee bit closer to SR the credit definatly go to their story & JeRan for putting life and Soul into Siddhima
Nice post yaar....I agree with you...it's so funny to see their journey...I watch their old episodes all the time...i was just watching the episode in which Sid says koi andha hi hoga jo tumse shaadi karega nd all nd he said agar tum kahogi bhi naa ke mujhe chuho tabhi main tumse bohot door rehney wala hoon....and now look at them...I guess Sid is that andha nd behra....πŸ˜† nd nw he can't resist staying away from her even once.....how sweet....really love SIDDHIMA and it's because of their journey that had made me fall deeper nd deeper for them...!!!!!

Love Always,
Zarqa ❀️
Awesome post FaryπŸ‘ I agree with u.Back then Riddhima never ever imagined Sid as her husband. and now she wants spend rest of her life with him. Sid used to say a blind, gadha and deaf wouldnt wanna marry u and now i guess Sid is that blind and deaf guy lol. I agree he is blind and deaf on Riddhima's love😍 Now they cant even stay away from each other. This is the Siddhima journey which made me fall into them deeper and deeper and still my love for them is increasing day by day
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago