Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/03/bones-video-booth-new-lover-spoiler/

*taking deep breaths* Urghhhhhhhh!!!! Anuuuuuuuu!!! *cries* I don't like this...I don't like this AT ALL!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Tweets from FOX summer party

@MattMitovich Wait, did I refer to Booth's new gf as his lover? Bones' David Boreanaz says they haven't *necessarily* done IT.

There's no sugar-coating it: Emily Deschanel says that Bones is jealous of Booth's war correspondent lover.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Eeew lol seriously!? Thank god, I stay away from the Geet forum!

Yeah.. I saw in that forum.. Fivr is really active there.. LOL I was thinking of watching that show but I'd have to watch 2 weeks' episodes on net.. *sigh* Anyway.. did you hear new song of WAF? Its a romantic track..

LOL yeah Fivr was really active in the chand chupa badal mein forum at one point too......interesting taste she has in TV shows *shakes head hopelessly*LOL

New song of WAF?? Nahin toh.....haven't heard it.....can you post a link?

nimrah

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Sure.. here you go..

-Faith-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/08/03/bones-video-booth-new-lover-spoiler/

*taking deep breaths* Urghhhhhhhh!!!! Anuuuuuuuu!!! *cries* I don't like this...I don't like this AT ALL!!!!

*comforting hugs*Hug *sigh*.....Don't cry yaar.....try not to think about it so much....I'm trying not to either....lol....focus on the funny parts.....Emily saying "He's MY guy!" awwwwLOLLOL

Is Booth DELIBERATELY trying to make Brennan jealous through Hannah?? I don't think so....but dunno why DB keeps repeating thatConfused.....probably to give the fans something to hang on toLOL.....but to me toh it looks like Booth is deffo in a serious relationship and not just to make Brennan jealous.

Oh man.....I just tried to imagine the expression on Brennan's face when she sees those two making out right next to herOuchOuchOuch Noooooo.....I need to avoid thinking about all this....depressing :((

LadyMcbeth

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Tweets from FOX summer party

@MattMitovich Wait, did I refer to Booth's new gf as his lover? Bones' David Boreanaz says they haven't *necessarily* done IT.

There's no sugar-coating it: Emily Deschanel says that Bones is jealous of Booth's war correspondent lover.

NECESSARILY?? Pshhhhhhh! I GUARANTEE that they've probably done IT.....why would Booth stop half way?? He was ready enough to do IT with Rebecca and Cam too....waise bhi he's been celibate for so long.....I'm sure he jumped this Hannah first chance he gotDead

I don't even KNOW how I'm thinking about all this anymore.....I'm a gone caseWackoLOL

LadyMcbeth

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Sure.. here you go..

Ohh Rahat song?? Nice :-)

Hmmm they're totally changing it from Stepmom.....yahaan toh kaafi lowe triangle type sa bhi bana diya lagta haiConfused....the focus in Stepmom was more on the kids and their relationship with the two women.

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
How dare he?!!!MAKING OUT right next to her!!! GET A ROOM BOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Depressing? Its heartbreaking just to imagine it...watching it will be like pure torture!! Why can't they just do it in private...THIS is taking the whole 'in a serious relationship' too far...ahhh I need to come up with a good name and a few insults for that BIMBOOO...maybe then I'll feel a bit better...*sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top