Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Exactly Anu! I was andar hi andar like "WTF!?!" and then I told her to go away since she's lost it.. LOL and she went off having an expression like she's reading this superior book which I'm too much of a nincompoop to understand or something. Ab us bechari ki aankhen kaun khole.. LOL

I mean okay I get it that you love Twilight but hello, your result!?! Isn't that MUCH more important?! Supposedly deciding your career!? Aaj kal ki larkiyan, I tell you! Wacko LOL

LMAO! ROFL ROFL ROFL Oh yes yes! Main tou bhool hi gayi thi that its an Aag aur Patangee ki prem kahani.. LOL LOL I havent heard anything more absurd than that by the way.. LOL LOL You're right.. I shouldn't be torturing my mind reading Twilight. LMAO @ its not gonna make any sense even if I read the book or not! ROFL

Edited by nimrah - 02 August 2010 at 3:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Just watched SGP.

O man what drama! It was even more than I was expecting! :O

Wow I loved it though! I think this time it was like everyone was on different sides.

I just find Rano SO useless man! Seriously, I think she makes a bigger deal out of the things that don't even matter that much instead of looking at the bigger picture. Badi ma's perspective is SO important here. No wonder she's the one that keeps the family intact.

OMG That part with Ishaan remembering Suhana right from the beginning and him remembering Suhana's moments with the family was SO awesome! That part made me tear up slightly. It was shown SO well!

Even Ishaan's kind of looking back at his journey with Suhana and coming to understand her. Ishaan's perspective was just shown so well today!

Loved Suhana's rant at Rano too. Man it just felt so good watching Suhana suna all that to Rano. LOLL I just find her too irritating. She was totally asking for it with her random bashans about telling everyone and all!

And Badi ma during the last scene, the way she was like "the buniyaad has broken, so now we're in trouble" O MANN the way they showed that, and hinted more trouble coming up was awesome. MANN so much happened, so much drama!!! LOL I need to calm down man! *breathes*

I can't wait to see what's going to happen! Ahhh is this getting exciting or what!!! Clearly I'm still not calm yet!!! *breathes some more*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

x.sonia.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.sonia.x

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

congratz on the new cc! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Anu...WORD on everything you said about that Dutta Nakusha scene. The bg music was beautiful...added to the intensity of the scene. And it was very different...you don't usually see such beautifully shot, subtle, full of underlying meanings and poignant scenes...usually toh realization scenes lead u to yeh mujhe kiya horaha hai style dialogues and everything...I was kinda taken aback by the loss of dragging...lol.....and Mishal did do a fabulous job with the way he was looking at her with so much wonder and realizing what she means to him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Anu...WORD on everything you said about that Dutta Nakusha scene. The bg music was beautiful...added to the intensity of the scene. And it was very different...you don't usually see such beautifully shot, subtle, full of underlying meanings and poignant scenes...usually toh realization scenes lead u to yeh mujhe kiya horaha hai style dialogues and everything...I was kinda taken aback by the loss of dragging...lol.....and Mishal did do a fabulous job with the way he was looking at her with so much wonder and realizing what she means to him...

Mashhh! Totally yaar.....I loved that scene....the music was just AMAZING....so not typical types filmy music....that song is like stuck in my head now....must have heard it 20 times last night....lol....and I totally agree with you....it was so not a typical type of realization scene...that's what surprised me the most....there was this softness, poignancy to it....they sort of portrayed the beauty of love and the wonder....the way Mishal expressed all that was fantastic....

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetincandescence-Faith-

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Mashhh! Totally yaar.....I loved that scene....the music was just AMAZING....so not typical types filmy music....that song is like stuck in my head now....must have heard it 20 times last night....lol....and I totally agree with you....it was so not a typical type of realization scene...that's what surprised me the most....there was this softness, poignancy to it....they sort of portrayed the beauty of love and the wonder....the way Mishal expressed all that was fantastic....

@bold...Yes, softness is the word! It was kinda very silent... and  flowy and...pure.... Usually the realization scenes, good or bad, are starkly intense...even sometimes very  passionate...this was more on the romantic side...with the flowers and the music...it was beautifully calm!

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Greetings folks! How are we doing today?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

@bold...Yes, softness is the word! It was kinda very silent... and  flowy and...pure.... Usually the realization scenes, good or bad, are starkly intense...even sometimes very  passionate...this was more on the romantic side...with the flowers and the music...it was beautifully calm!

BEAUTIFULLY said yaar! That's exactly how it was....pure....so true....there was this calmness....beautiful calm like you said....there was this serenity to it that I loved.

And so true what you said about most realization scenes....usually they are more on the passionate side....good or bad....intense....but I just LOVED the softness, the pure, beautiful, calm, serene aspect to this scene....I have to say this was one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever seen on Indian TV.

*Edit: Hi LadyM! :-)

Edited by nureat01 - 03 August 2010 at 10:15am

nimrahpigbelly4myfeetincandescence-Faith-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top