Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Greetings folks! How are we doing today?
Originally posted by incandescence

@bold...Yes, softness is the word! It was kinda very silent... and  flowy and...pure.... Usually the realization scenes, good or bad, are starkly intense...even sometimes very  passionate...this was more on the romantic side...with the flowers and the music...it was beautifully calm!

BEAUTIFULLY said yaar! That's exactly how it was....pure....so true....there was this calmness....beautiful calm like you said....there was this serenity to it that I loved.

And so true what you said about most realization scenes....usually they are more on the passionate side....good or bad....intense....but I just LOVED the softness, the pure, beautiful, calm, serene aspect to this scene....I have to say this was one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever seen on Indian TV.

*Edit: Hi LadyM! :-)
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Hi Anu, Mash ... just checked out the SGP update. Okay so it looks like people are back to fun and games in the Kashyap household and Ishaan will accompany Suhana to Sid's place after all!
LOL yeah looks like your guess was right after all.....amazing that Suhana is actually making him drive her to Sid's place :S....oh well.....I haven't watched the epi yet either....just read the update.
Suhana didn't tell him to drive till there. She told him to drop her mid way and she'll reach there herself. Nice episode overall.

Anyway.. looks like John is attending the gala and not the elimination episode.. *sigh*
Oh she told him to drop her mid-way? LOL I see....yeah everyone in the forum is also praising the epi....I'm in the middle of watching it.
Yeah she told him to drop her at PVR and that she'll reach herself..

Nice Nakku-Dutta avis Anu.. May I use? *bats eyelashes*
Originally posted by nimrah

Yeah she told him to drop her at PVR and that she'll reach herself..

Nice Nakku-Dutta avis Anu.. May I use? *bats eyelashes*

LOL arey ofcourse yaar....feel free to use :-)

PVR? LOL she told him to drop her at PVR?😕😆....But Ishaan knows naa that she's going to go meet Sid?
I think she told him to drop there. Maybe I got the name wrong.. sounded like PVR.. 😕 She said Sid ke yahan jana hai par wahan tak chorne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. PVR pe chor dena, main khud chali jaun gi. Wait karne ki bhi zaroorat nahi.. main khud wapis aa jaun gi.. I'm not sure I got the exact words but that's somewhat the dialogue.. 😆

Thank youuuu Anuu!! 🤗

Edit: JA is here! Eeeeeeeeeee!!! *dances*Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
LOL JA is here?? I thought you said he won't be in this epi :S lol

Just finished watching SGP.....yeah Suhana said PVR only....a little warily after she saw Ishaan's expression when she said she had to be dropped to Sid's place in Saket....she's such a dumbo about these things....as if Ishaan cares about being inconvenienced to DRIVE her there....*shakes head* lol.....anyways, it's SLAP TIME finallyyyyyyyyy! Wooohooo! Kal aayega asli mazaa! Muhahahaha