Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Saw it. Firstly thank you Anu, for posting the link and the bg info. It was a beautifully shot scene and like you said, not the usual LTL style. The song is beautiful and suits the situation.. and its so subtle yet so sweet. How he remembers the previous moments and he imagines the way she proposes. Aww. It was sweet! Though this is leading to the point where Nakku will reveal her 'true' beauty.. I dunno if Dutta will get angry at that or what.. I think he will because she lied.. Confused But for now, I'm happy with the scene.. it was really beaautiful..

You're most welcome....I thought the bg info would help and better than wasting your time watching the other two parts...lol....this was the crucial bit anyways.

I don't think Nakku's gonna reveal her true face yet.....they're obviously gonna drag that drama for another time....for now, Dutta's realizing that he's in love with this 'ugly' version of her and I'm guessing that's going to stop her again from telling him and worrying that he'll start hating her if he sees her real face....which is exactly what WILL happen ultimately since this is drama centralLOL

The scene was very beautiful indeed.....I was quite impressed by the subtleties and layers they added to it....beginning with how Dutta reaches this place in his imagination....from the greys in his life...the hurt, the anger, the betrayals...then he closes his eyes and reaches this sort of 'paradise'....where he sees Nakku waiting for him with a smile....and she takes his hand and leads him towards the flowers....placing one in his hand...and as she's a manifestation of his conscience...she says to him that she is not beautiful but she loves him a lot....this is juxtaposed in contrast to what the previous two women in his life said to him in the earlier half of his imagination....and the other bit I thought was beautifully shot was that bit when Nakku lays her hand against the tree and after she walks away, Dutta walks over to that spot and her name is written on the tree....he touches that part softly and glances back at her....and then when he glances at that spot again, his name is written below hers......very nicely done....they added a lot of meaning to the scene....a lot of poignancy.....the way they showed Dutta realizing that Nakku is that light in his life that brings him out of the darkness....that she's the one who adds color to his grey existence......Mishaal acted really wellClapClap

Edited by nureat01 - 02 August 2010 at 3:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

OMGGG that promo!! ROFL

Hilarious!!!

"Ab dekhiye, aag aur patange ki yeh prem kahani"

LMAO WTFFF!!!????? ROFL ROFL Sahi hai bhai! Now this looks awesome! Clap LOL

Yeah I had actually heard about the 'desi twillight' (LMAO how retarded does it even sound!!!) on the Remix forum. Cuz Priya Wal, the girl who played Ashi in Remix is in it, so everyone was rejoicing. LOL And Priya, as much as I know her from her interviews and stuff, is the type of person who doesn't act for the heck of it. She only takes roles she believes in and all. So I was damn surprised at her agreeing to this role. She was even offered DMG and all, but she refused. LOL But apparently her character is one of the better ones, of the sister or whatever so all my friends at the forum, actually you prob know them, Smriti and Nitz and all, are like there's still hope. LOL Toh I'm def. interested to see what she's doing in this show too. lol

But mannn sirf iski kammi thi star one pe! A desi twilight! LOL Twilight itself is such a joke, toh desi twilight to mannn kya baat kya baat. hehe lol.

This promo toh was just awesome! ROFL I'm def. watching this show!! lol.

LOLL yeah I also read about Priya being a part of this show.....I think she's gonna play Alice...the vampire's sisterLOL....that's what I would guess they would cast her as....Alice had short/spiky/colored hair in the books/movies too I thinkLOL....I dunno how 'better' it would be....more like EPICCC for totallyyyyyyyyyy different reasons....ROFL.....but let's see.....maybe Priya might get a good character to play surprisingly in the middle of all the other unintentional comedy that I'm POSITIVE this show will provideLOLLOL

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Exactly Anu. He imagined it as sort of paradise for him and even though I haven't seen the other two parts but I have seen the other two girls who were beautiful yet they hurt Dutta.. whereas Nakku might not have the beauty but loves him a lot! Very nicely shown. Oh, the names written on the tree were Dutta and Nakku only. I thought it might be that but I wasn't too sure.. LOL On the whole, it did potray Dutta's POV really well.. how he viewed Nakku's presence in his life.

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
O yeah, she's playing Alice. I remember now. I haven't read the books, and I've only seen the first of the 'twilights', but yeah I remember who Alice is.

LOL but yeah I guess you're right. Even if Priya's character seems good in the beginning, I mean obviously it's not going to last for too long. LOL It's star one after all, plus it's Ekta's show. LOL But I like her as an actor, toh I'm hoping her character's not too much of a joke for her sake. lol

But LMAO Epic is SOOO the word to describe this! Clap LOL Yeah, dude, unintentional comedy toh is the reason to watch this show after all! Party LOL

Ok I'm off to watch SGP. See you guys later. *hugs*

Edited by cute2stay - 02 August 2010 at 3:14pm

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Exactly Anu. He imagined it as sort of paradise for him and even though I haven't seen the other two parts but I have seen the other two girls who were beautiful yet they hurt Dutta.. whereas Nakku might not have the beauty but loves him a lot! Very nicely shown. Oh, the names written on the tree were Dutta and Nakku only. I thought it might be that but I wasn't too sure.. LOL On the whole, it did potray Dutta's POV really well.. how he viewed Nakku's presence in his life.

LOL yeah the names were written in Hindi naa....probably that's why you couldn't tell....haan it was Nakku and Dutta only.

What irony that an "ugly" girl is the one that fills his world with beauty....that makes him see the beauty in things when otherwise there is so much uglinesss, gore, betrayal around him....this is a pretty interesting storyline if only they didn't drag it so much and fill it with all that saas-bahu scheming b.s. of his evil sisters *sigh*LOL

Dutta's realization was very nicely shown....Despite not being a fan of this show, that scene made an impression on me.....a rare very well shown realization scene on TV or in movies also.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
LOL ok byeee Pallo! See ya later!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL yeah the names were written in Hindi naa....probably that's why you couldn't tell....haan it was Nakku and Dutta only.

What irony that an "ugly" girl is the one that fills his world with beauty....that makes him see the beauty in things when otherwise there is so much uglinesss, gore, betrayal around him....this is a pretty interesting storyline if only they didn't drag it so much and fill it with all that saas-bahu scheming b.s. of his evil sisters *sigh*LOL

Dutta's realization was very nicely shown....Despite not being a fan of this show, that scene made an impression on me.....a rare very well shown realization scene on TV or in movies also.

WORD to what you said! Clap You explained it so well.. LOL But lol I so agree with you.. if it wasn't for the dragging.. it'd be pretty interesting. I can even tolerate Kala and the other loonies.. its the dragging that makes me want pull my hair out.. LOL

Waisey, on another note, I'm thinking of reading atleast one part of Twilight to understand the desi twilight.. LOL My brother had told me to avoid Twilight books and movies like the plague LOL LOL So I have no idea but random bits of phrases and movie clips made me know what b.s it is.. but still.. Tongue Pata nahi maza aye ga aise dekhne main ke nahi.. LOL Ohmygod! This reminded me, today I was in tuitions.. and there was this rumour that our result is about to be announced today and we were all tensed.. one of my friend was all chilled and all.. I was like aren't you tensed or scared or anything?! She said "No actually.. I'm reading Twilight nowadays, so I'm really happy aaj kal.." These are her exact words. *shakes head in disbelief*

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

WORD to what you said! Clap You explained it so well.. LOL But lol I so agree with you.. if it wasn't for the dragging.. it'd be pretty interesting. I can even tolerate Kala and the other loonies.. its the dragging that makes me want pull my hair out.. LOL

Waisey, on another note, I'm thinking of reading atleast one part of Twilight to understand the desi twilight.. LOL My brother had told me to avoid Twilight books and movies like the plague LOL LOL So I have no idea but random bits of phrases and movie clips made me know what b.s it is.. but still.. Tongue Pata nahi maza aye ga aise dekhne main ke nahi.. LOL Ohmygod! This reminded me, today I was in tuitions.. and there was this rumour that our result is about to be announced today and we were all tensed.. one of my friend was all chilled and all.. I was like aren't you tensed or scared or anything?! She said "No actually.. I'm reading Twilight nowadays, so I'm really happy aaj kal.." These are her exact words. *shakes head in disbelief*

@bold: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??ShockedShockedShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Hey bhagwaaaaaaaaaaan! *shakes head hopelessly* Beda garak ho is Twilight series ka! Puri duniya ki ladkiyon ka dimaag kharaab kar ke rakh diya hai....Unbelievable....'I'm happy cuz I'm reading Twilight these days"ConfusedConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOL you wanna read the books out of curiosity?? Haha....actually the first book is still ok types...the movie though is TERRIBLE...and the books all get worse after that tooLOLLOL....dude you don't need to read them to understand Desi Twilight....trust me....it's not gonna make sense anyways....chaahe book padho ya NA padhoROFLROFLROFL.....waise bhi this is AAAAAAAAAG aur Patangeeeeee ki kahaani naa....not "vampire" and whatever Bella is supposed to be ki kahaaniLOL....they'll give it a desi tadkaLOL

Re: LTL...yeah the dragging is deffo the WORST thing about the show.....I keep on getting put off cuz of that only from time to time....although I enjoyed this jungle track....but now I'm dreading the show getting back to it's usual dragging fundas and kala and co. ka dramaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top