Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Lol I'm shocked she hasn't seen all the Maan-Geet sigs floating around the whole IF! LOL

Lol okay I'm searching for the scene.. Waisey bhi I'm watching random videos.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Oh it's in this part....don't go searching around....lol

To give you a little background....before this they show Dutta thinking back to what that Jagtap guy told him about closing his eyes and being able to see the real love in his life or something to that effect...so first time Dutta closes his eyes, he imagines himself running around in the jungle....everything is in this grey-ish tone....and his usual demons are haunting him....the first girl who betrayed him....then that Supriya chick....he hears voices of his sister Kala in b/w...his mother etc. etc....then he runs away from all that also and then later on closes his eyes again....then he reaches this place...and the rest you can watch I guess.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
LOLL Oooo the latest 'hawt' jodi. Ok that makes SO much sense! LOL Seriously, I've seen practically EVERYONE on IF sporting sigs of these guys. I finally know who they are! :P lol

Man, wow, it's unbelievable how no matter who the actors etc. are, it's still always the SAME crap! :S ROFL

This is what makes no sense to me...how can people even differentiate??? Like how can people say, Maan-geet is the BEST jodi??? ROFL They're all freaking look the same to me!!!

And how can people even tell ki oo so and so actor's the best or whatever??? They're all doing the same things over and over again?? :S :S LOL

The funniest thing in this video was how she hugs him or whatever and he's SOOO shocked and jumps up!! :S :S LOL

I see star one's as amazing as always. LOL

Edit: O Mitsy's in Europe?? Wow, lucky girl! That would explain things. lol

And LOL you guys, I guess I just live in my own bubble. LOL But thanks for the enlightenment. FINALLY I know who 'the latest hawwt jodi' is. LOL Man I gotta keep up with the trend. LOL on IF I guess that means, keeping up with the 'latest hawwt jodi'. :P lol

Edited by cute2stay - 02 August 2010 at 2:42pm

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

LOLL Oooo the latest 'hawt' jodi. Ok that makes SO much sense! LOL Seriously, I've seen practically EVERYONE on IF sporting sigs of these guys. I finally know who they are! :P lol

Man, wow, it's unbelievable how no matter who the actors etc. are, it's still always the SAME crap! :S ROFL

This is what makes no sense to me...how can people even differentiate??? Like how can people say, Maan-geet is the BEST jodi??? ROFL They're all freaking look the same to me!!!

And how can people even tell ki oo so and so actor's the best or whatever??? They're all doing the same things over and over again?? :S :S LOL

The funniest thing in this video was how she hugs him or whatever and he's SOOO shocked and jumps up!! :S :S LOL

I see star one's as amazing as always. LOL

@bold: WORDDDDDDDDDD my friend, WORDDDDDDLOLLOLLOL....but apparently this never gets old....the "hawter", the better....the BIMBOER the girl, the better....the more shirtless shower scenes, the better....THAT is the recipe for success these daysLOLLOL...this show proves itLOL

Star One's gonna be even moreeeeeeee "amazing", dude....have you seen the promo for desi Twilight??LOLLOL If not, here you go

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the new CC guys!

Anu answering from the previous CC -

Originally posted by nureat01

My weekend was alright, LadyM :-) Same old same old....lol

LMAO I'll never understand why Jai keeps claiming that he's a "trained dancer"....doesn't look like it from ANY angle....lolll.....he was looking like a total cartoon in that performance....I don't get how ppl can be praising that :S lol....Ragini was the only saving grace of that act....

I just finished watching today's SGP....did you watch it?? More drama building up.....the most intriguing moment to me in the whole epi was when Ishaan said that he knows that she won't leave the house and go....what intrigued me was all the events in the past that have led to Ishaan reaching that conclusion.....starting to have that faith in her....understanding her....how far they've come from the moment after the muh dikhaayi when she first says she won't leave....to the most recent incident when she was about to leave but didn't again....and as Ishaan was sitting on that bench and thinking back through all the moments....especially the recent ones around the time of dadaji's fake obituary and Suhana's reactions to it....her concern for the family when she says 'itni achhi family hai.....is ghar mein tension nahin honi chahiye'....I found this all to be quite significant and leading up to something.....I think Ishaan might go and confront Sid or that Suhana will leave the house after all.

I just watched the episode.... honestly I was so proud of Ishaan today. For the first time he had the balls to speak up on behalf of his wife. His conviction that she will not leave the house was remarkable. It was actually nice for a change that he actually realized the adjustment that Suhana went through to even live in their household.

Agreed love is more important than materialism. But if there is no money to live on, even love won't suffice. Agreed Suhana got all the love in this household, but she did have to adjust on many things! Ishaan's example of a washroom versus car was perfect. From sharing a wardrobe to traveling on a scooter, the adjustment was tremendous ... and these small things CAN make your life miserable.

Anyhoo, I too think Ishaan might accompany Suhana for her face-off with Sid. And probably that's when we may have a nice IS moment.

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Saw it. Firstly thank you Anu, for posting the link and the bg info. It was a beautifully shot scene and like you said, not the usual LTL style. The song is beautiful and suits the situation.. and its so subtle yet so sweet. How he remembers the previous moments and he imagines the way she proposes. Aww. It was sweet! Though this is leading to the point where Nakku will reveal her 'true' beauty.. I dunno if Dutta will get angry at that or what.. I think he will because she lied.. Confused But for now, I'm happy with the scene.. it was really beaautiful..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

I just watched the episode.... honestly I was so proud of Ishaan today. For the first time he had the balls to speak up on behalf of his wife. His conviction that she will not leave the house was remarkable. It was actually nice for a change that he actually realized the adjustment that Suhana went through to even live in their household.

Agreed love is more important than materialism. But if there is no money to live on, even love won't suffice. Agreed Suhana got all the love in this household, but she did have to adjust on many things! Ishaan's example of a washroom versus car was perfect. From sharing a wardrobe to traveling on a scooter, the adjustment was tremendous ... and these small things CAN make your life miserable.

Anyhoo, I too think Ishaan might accompany Suhana for her face-off with Sid. And probably that's when we may have a nice IS moment.

I don't think Ishaan's gonna accompany Suhana for her face-off with Sid....didn't seem that way in the SBS vid when they showed her slapping Sid....but I think the IS moment that everyone's predicting will happen after she's done with her slapping Sid session and comes back home to Ishaan.

Yep, Ishaan stood up well for Suhana today and did make valid points about how she's adjusted a lot given the kind of girl she is and the kind of things she's used to....not that it justifies her other insensitive and irresponsible actions....but yeah she has adjusted in her own way as well....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth-Faith-

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
OMGGG that promo!! ROFL

Hilarious!!!

"Ab dekhiye, aag aur patange ki yeh prem kahani"

LMAO WTFFF!!!????? ROFL ROFL Sahi hai bhai! Now this looks awesome! Clap LOL

Yeah I had actually heard about the 'desi twillight' (LMAO how retarded does it even sound!!!) on the Remix forum. Cuz Priya Wal, the girl who played Ashi in Remix is in it, so everyone was rejoicing. LOL And Priya, as much as I know her from her interviews and stuff, is the type of person who doesn't act for the heck of it. She only takes roles she believes in and all. So I was damn surprised at her agreeing to this role. She was even offered DMG and all, but she refused. LOL But apparently her character is one of the better ones, of the sister or whatever so all my friends at the forum, actually you prob know them, Smriti and Nitz and all, are like there's still hope. LOL Toh I'm def. interested to see what she's doing in this show too. lol

But mannn sirf iski kammi thi star one pe! A desi twilight! LOL Twilight itself is such a joke, toh desi twilight to mannn kya baat kya baat. hehe lol.

This promo toh was just awesome! ROFL I'm def. watching this show!! lol.

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top