IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

*Banner Credit: Mitsy

Congrats on #58!Party......Happy chatting, guysHug

*Edited (August 5th)

"AGENTS" in trainingCool

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Tip # 1: For becoming an agent, you need to kick a blindfolded dude's a**, and sharmao like a dulhan when he defends himself!

Tip # 2: Threaten people to miss you. Also warn them of the dire consequences of getting a doctor's degree and never contacting them again!

More tips on how to become an "agent" coming soonEvil Smile

New theme music.....(Mels's idea)

Edited by nureat01 - 11 August 2010 at 1:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissanimrahpigbelly4myfeetBazingaLadyMcbeth-Faith-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Mafia Den#58!!!!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new CC guys! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Kangaroolations once again, everyoneTongue

Balle Balle te shava shava ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahpigbelly4myfeet-Faith-

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
LOL you guys, fair enough. I toh like the song. Makes me dance. And anything that makes me smile/dance is good by my standards. :P LOL

But ya other than this song, the movie isn't looking all that great. The worst is when people try to promote these kinds of movies as 'path breaking' and different and all, and when you go to watch it, it's like the usual crap. Or just randomness that makes no sense. :P LOL I'm pretty sure this movie's also going to be one of those types only. But anyways, this song's got me excited for a bit. haha.

O also just saw the Jai-Ragini dance from BHPH on youtube. Man that was such a yawnfest! I'm so glad I didn't watch this. On the SBS whatever promo, toh Jai was still looking amusing, but here toh it's like WTF was he doing!??? Ragini looked good, but still those songs and lame trying to be cute dance moves and all were a total disaster. Thumbs Down

What's Maan-Geet?? :S

And aww YAY at the new cc. Congrats everyone. Hug

LMAO Anu, those emoticons are ADORABLE! Love it! I never got why people congratulate at new cc's etc. but khair, sanu ki, Congrats once again everyone! :P LOL *group hug*

Also, another edit LOL: I love that banner!! It's gorgeous! Clap I wonder where Mitsy's disappeared off to.

Edited by cute2stay - 02 August 2010 at 2:18pm

nimrah-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

O also just saw the Jai-Ragini dance from BHPH on youtube. Man that was such a yawnfest! I'm so glad I didn't watch this. On the SBS whatever promo, toh Jai was still looking amusing, but here toh it's like WTF was he doing!??? Ragini looked good, but still those songs and lame trying to be cute dance moves and all were a total disaster. Thumbs Down  LMAO see I told you soooo....I think I'm gonna forward that bit whenever I get to watching the epi.....LOL

What's Maan-Geet?? :S What's Maan-Geet you ask???ShockedShockedShocked Oh em geeeeeeeeeee yaar! LOLLOL.....you don't know Maan-Geet?? The HAWTESTTTTTTTTTTT Star One jodi currently.... The one that has all the fangirls drooling from here to Timbuktoo?ROFL

Ok here you go....THIS is Maan-Geet *cue* Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Edited by nureat01 - 02 August 2010 at 2:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah-Faith-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute2stay

LMAO Anu, those emoticons are ADORABLE! Love it! I never got why people congratulate at new cc's etc. but khair, sanu ki, Congrats once again everyone! :P LOL *group hug*

Also, another edit LOL: I love that banner!! It's gorgeous! Clap I wonder where Mitsy's disappeared off to.

LOL I guess the congratulations are for the 'milestone' reachedConfusedLOL....who knows, maaaaaaaan.....I've been on IF too long and apparently this is what ppl doLOLLOL

Yeah I L.O.V.E the banner too....Mitsy's a genius....I dunno where she is these days either....probably busy with studies.

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Aww cute avis Anu!! LOL

Lol my reaction would be the same as well Pallavi.. Oh emm geee!! You don't know Maan and Geet!? Shocked Well, the video Anu posted will explain.. LMAO @ *cue* Maaaahiiiiii! ROFL ROFL

And Pallavi, we congratulate because we move really slowly so moving on to a new CC deserves congratulations y'know! LOL

Aww yes, I miss Mitsy too. Last time I heard from her was when she mentioned in the CC that she's in Europe.. I think..

Edited by nimrah - 02 August 2010 at 2:23pm

pigbelly4myfeet-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Aww cute avis Anu!! LOL

Lol my reaction would be the same as well Pallavi.. Oh emm geee!! You don't know Maan and Geet!? Shocked Well, the video Anu posted will explain.. LMAO @ *cue* Maaaahiiiiii! ROFL ROFL

And Pallavi, we congratulate because we move really slowly so moving on to a new CC deserves congratulations y'know! LOL

Aww yes, I miss Mitsy too. Last time I heard from her was when she mentioned in the CC that she's in Europe.. I think..

LOL eggjactly....Pallo needs to make herself aware of this new tooofaaaaaan that has taken over IF....the Maaneeeeeeet toofaaaaaaaanWackoROFL....Mahiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mahiiiiiiiiiii

Yeah I think Mitsy's in Europe probably still but we haven't heard from her in ages...so can't be sure :S

Nimraaaaaaah! Watch that Dutta realization scene naa! I wanna discusssssssssTongue

Edited by nureat01 - 02 August 2010 at 2:27pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top