Balika Vadhu

what a smile Phooli...in love with (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
she was gud in mela scenes!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a smile Phooli...in love with (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by suchitra_1

I kind of like her smile too.. its really sweet with such sweet personality.

She is such a pleasure to watch. I think they will have really good story for her with her re-marriage and show probably that she will get married to an educated guy who will fight against child marriage etc. lets see.. how they take up her story.
hope she gets a good guy for hubby,i always loved phuli's character Smile

Me too...Hope she has a positive, "normal" and happy marriage ! A nice educated guy, who would support her, understand her and stand up for her ! She is so lively...Love her smile too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pallai

pallai

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
ya .. she is one of the few women in the serial who doesnt talk about sasra,bheend, khana, bachaa.. so fed up with the other women i really hope she comes up well in live and make a good example that getting married is not the only thing in life for a women....
i acutally liked the younger phooli a lot.. i thought that kid really looked so sweet .. infact many times she was better that avika.. miss her .. not able to relate to the new phooli...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

ya .. she is one of the few women in the serial who doesnt talk about sasra,bheend, khana, bachaa.. so fed up with the other women i really hope she comes up well in live and make a good example that getting married is not the only thing in life for a women....
i acutally liked the younger phooli a lot.. i thought that kid really looked so sweet .. infact many times she was better that avika.. miss her .. not able to relate to the new phooli...
yep, Thumbs Uplittle phooli was so expressive even without dialouges  ,i still fondly remember her running to school in the 1st scene of BV  Ermm-just the longing in her eyesOuch to be with the rest of the kids and study was sooo touching...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaidivmath

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I must admit that the older Phooli has retained the same characteristics and is very appealing. I hope she gets the happiness that she deserves and this entire 'widow' nonsense is taken care of.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
haan ab toh phooli ki bhi story start hogi......... it will b interesting to watch that!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top