what a smile Phooli...in love with - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
ya .. she is one of the few women in the serial who doesnt talk about sasra,bheend, khana, bachaa.. so fed up with the other women i really hope she comes up well in live and make a good example that getting married is not the only thing in life for a women....
i acutally liked the younger phooli a lot.. i thought that kid really looked so sweet .. infact many times she was better that avika.. miss her .. not able to relate to the new phooli...
Originally posted by pallai

ya .. she is one of the few women in the serial who doesnt talk about sasra,bheend, khana, bachaa.. so fed up with the other women i really hope she comes up well in live and make a good example that getting married is not the only thing in life for a women....
i acutally liked the younger phooli a lot.. i thought that kid really looked so sweet .. infact many times she was better that avika.. miss her .. not able to relate to the new phooli...
yep, 👍🏼little phooli was so expressive even without dialouges  ,i still fondly remember her running to school in the 1st scene of BV  🤔-just the longing in her eyes to be with the rest of the kids and study was sooo touching...
I must admit that the older Phooli has retained the same characteristics and is very appealing. I hope she gets the happiness that she deserves and this entire 'widow' nonsense is taken care of.
haan ab toh phooli ki bhi story start hogi......... it will b interesting to watch that!!