Pratigya

only 1 word -AWESOME!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
hey guys after wathcing 2 day's epi...i only have 1 word! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! and arhann and pooja's acting is la jawab soo i don't have any words!!hats off to both of them!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap and soo todays epi had spark and i just loved that!!!ClapClapand today pratz HUGGED krishEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedblushing blushing blushing!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedawesome.....and now all of u can agree and disagree w/ me..so do comment and share all ur guys views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kcimbaaleena1Filza.xmuqix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "only 1 word -AWESOME!!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u hun...
is it just me or arhaan and pooja get better and better every episode...this is called true talent!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1she_ratchet

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

i totally agree wid u hun...
is it just me or arhaan and pooja get better and better every episode...this is called true talent!Clap

yes! thats wat i've been thinking! thnxEmbarrassed...

an_jaani

IF-Dazzler

an_jaani

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
yup it was great episode....loved when krshna told prats what he was feeling.....n breaking down
to tell u truth i felt what he was feeling.....heart breaking

this the second time i cried in this show
first time was when pratigya returns home after angads kidnapping

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

she_ratchet

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_jaani

yup it was great episode....loved when krshna told prats what he was feeling.....n breaking down
to tell u truth i felt what he was feeling.....heart breaking

this the second time i cried in this show
first time was when pratigya returns home after angads kidnapping

yeah iagree w/ u....well said:)

na9na

na9na

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
monday episode was awesome.
infact i not regural serial watcher but i am desprately watching tis pratigya serial even i am unable 2 mis single episode of tis serial"because the actors specially- arhaan, pooja, ss, amma, kesar. shakti, angad, komal in tis serial has done really really really great job as portraying their respected role; as if ther r real characters; they acted so natural tat we viewers r desprate n knowing wat will happen next in the serial"

each and every twists tat has come in tis serial r really awesme and really unexpected frm viewers side.

great effort done by pearl grey, and whole team of pratigya team.

in fact i have not cried 4 fiction based serial but i often cried for tis serial
1st time - wen pratigya was kidnap and wen she return hme and the way she broke down was really awesme
2nd time- honey moon scene
3rd time-godbhari scene wen krish slapped her and the way she explains 2 her father tat how they ill treat women in their house pratigya and wen she return 2 her maayka and the way she hug her mother and cried like a kid was greatly picturesed and b.g music was also wonderful
4th- wen krish desprately want prats and the way he walks n silent and lonly road was mind blowing
5th - humilation faced by pratigya and her father in her laws house
6th- and the way krish heart was broken . each scene from the entry of krish till he broken down onto his knees was totally out standing and natural   and brillenly depicted.

indeep it is very emotional and very very touching episode

really cant see arhaan in tears and heart broken

poja and arhaan both rocks. their mindblowing and superb chemestry between them is really superb "they look like real couple; tat why they got jodi award for their role as krish and prats"

arhaan and pooja acting is out of the world

being arhaan a newcomer " he has bet all other stars who r much much senior than him"

the way he act , body language, dialogue delivery, his altitude, expressive eyes, speaks out his talent.

pooja the way she brillently potray the role of pratigya was outstanding her simple adorable and bold ness in her character speaks out   

hats off 2 both arhaan and pooja

she_ratchet

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
yeah i agree this has to be the best episode ever in the serial so full of emotions!! arhaan and pooja did a fantastic job Clap
krishna was in a terrible state! completely devastated but loved the way he expressed his state of mind in front of pratigya i really wanted it to be this way like in the promo he luked more furious but the scene in last episode was more emotional! and finally pratigya has realized that he really truely loves her a lot!
omg i still can not believe she actualy hugged him!!!! hahaha am going completey mad!

she_ratchet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top