Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rachna_5

^ at the risk of getting banned lol and being severely hated, I can state that I think Saif is a better actor. strictly IMO.

I think Saif CAN play all those things.

Can Hrithik do an indie film like Being Cyrus? and not care about whether the movie will do well or not?
um... will his dad let him?

Don't worry am with u. LOL

I agree, Saif is a much better actor than Hritick ROshan.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
have to agree... saif is more versatile than hrithik, imo... however, hrithik has something that saif does not have... and that is the box office pull...!   at the end of the day, though, good acting does not always save the movie from crashing at the box office... hrithik got a huge opening for kites, but the movie failed... that does not mean that hrithik was horrible in the movie... even kurbaan failed... though, saif had a strong role, the film failed to get a huge opening... so a lot of other factors come into play at the box office...!

i would question amit ji's being number 1, because he does not has any hits... though, i am happy to see him in that position, LOL...  😳 

neither do i mind that SRK is rated a bit higher than Aamir... 😛   if i look at their entire career from the beginning, it's hardly surprising that he is ranked a bit higher... 😛   they both are bankable actors... Aamir, a bit more perhaps, with all his recent movies being blockbusters... 😊
shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
again it's not in ORDER ^^^

santa banta gave OPTIONS !

this is supposed to be a poll.. can the thread opener clarify that? srk is NOT above aamir or big b is NOT no. 1 .. it was a poll made by santa banta! *fan voting*

http://www.santabanta.com/feature.asp?slide=951Edited by shogun902 - 13 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
true, I agree, that HR has the box office pull, or maybe its a stronger pull than Saif's...

but then, a lot of Hrithik's movies have kinda been moves that his dad has initiated. He was LAUNCHED by his dad, and his dad, being an industry veteran, knows what it takes to give a rocking debut to his son. He did that.

HR hasn't exactly done anything hatke, away from his dad's comfort zone. He's always done crowd-pleasers, so its kinda no wonder that he's so loved by the audience.

But lets see him play a villain, and NOT a sexy villain like in Dhoom 2 😆

I'm no king lol, so HR doesn't need to do anything to please me lol. But it'd be convincing to know that HR is indeed that powerful once he does a role that is a risk.
shogun thumbnail
and come on if we are talking about ACTING only,

aamir, ajay devgan and big b are TOP 3 without an iotta of a doubt!

saif is good actor, but lacks the screen presence of a star! if saif got his strenths, so does hrithik as he can play any LARGER than life characters!

u tell saif to pull off a KNPH, DHOOM 2, KRRISH, KMG, JA, he would fall flat on his face!

only one genre where SAIF is over hrithik is comedy as saif is the baap of subtle comedy and for HR, less said the better!

and the funny thing is nobody took saif seriously as an actor until DCH and KHNH, omkara cemented that! that's what 11 after his debut? hrithik rocked it from DAY 1! i am sure we give RITESH DESHMUKH that many years, he can do wonders! ACTING IN BOLLYWOOD IS NOT JUST ABOUT ACTING, BUT GREAT SCREEN PRESENCE AS WELL ! and ppl ripping on HR abt being launched by dad first well saif is from the filmy khandan as well! h

as for aamir, srk.. srk had an edge over aamir till DDLJ. then aamir just kept evolving as an ACTOR and srk was stuck in the raj/ rahul roles!

as for BIG B. i would even put him no. 1 !! and how could ppl even question BIG B? the guy is 67 has done it ALL in the cinema and with ELAN!

ACTION, COMEDY, ROMANTIC, PATHBREAKING FILMS etc. etc. anyone wanna argue against that? i just wonder where the KHANS will be once they are 67 !!Edited by shogun902 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: shogun902

again it's not in ORDER ^^^

santa banta gave OPTIONS !

this is supposed to be a poll.. can the thread opener clarify that? srk is NOT above aamir or big b is NOT no. 1 .. it was a poll made by santa banta! *fan voting*

http://www.santabanta.com/feature.asp?slide=951

🤔  and your point is....???

since i made the comment, OBVIOUSLY, i am merely giving my opinion... 😊

does it really matter who gets what number...???   to me, it does not... 😛 
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

as for BIG B. i would even put him no. 1 !! and how could ppl even question BIG B? the guy is 67 has done it ALL in the cinema and with ELAN!

ACTION, COMEDY, ROMANTIC, PATHBREAKING FILMS etc. etc. anyone wanna argue against that? i just wonder where the KHANS will be once they are 67 !!

now that, i definitely agree with... amit ji is definitely a legend... name any genre, he has done it all... 😃😃

for the record, he is one of my all time favourites among my very limited list of favs... 😳😃
shogun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

</div>
<div>

🤔 and your point is....???

</div>

since i made the comment, OBVIOUSLY, i am merely giving my opinion... 😊

<div>does it really matter who gets what number...??? to me, it does not... 😛

my point is i felt u were under the presumption that's what the RANKING is! big b 1 srk 2 aamir 3 etc etc.

so clearing the clouds there, well it's NOT !

not attacking ur opinion !Edited by shogun902 - 13 years ago
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

my point is i felt u were under the presumption that's what the RANKING is! big b 1 srk 2 aamir 3 etc etc.

so clearing the clouds there, well it's NOT !

not attacking ur opinion !

😆😆   i think you need to read my comment again...!   😛😛   that might get rid of your 'presumption' about my 'presumption'...!   😛😛

and thanks, but i already KNOW that it's just a random list... every poll result would be different, just as opinions would be... 😉
shogun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i would question amit ji's being number 1, because he does not has any hits... though, i am happy to see him in that position, LOL... 😳

[/DIV]
<div>

neither do i mind that SRK is rated a bit higher than Aamir... 😛 if i look at their entire career from the beginning, it's hardly surprising that he is ranked a bit higher... 😛 they both are bankable actors... Aamir, a bit more perhaps, with all his recent movies being blockbusters... 😊

"RATED" i don't know that tone says something else entirely! i just picked you as a general, cuz the whole SAIF vs. HRITHIK here started with that "presumption" the list is in order and saif was rated ahead of hrithik!

but meh.. why are we arguing over this small thing now LOL ?