Mr. Khurana giving an earful to Mrs.Khurana

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
At the dargah when Maan was mad at Geet for neglecting Dadi...it seemed like it was a hubby warning his wife to look after her saasu maa properly or he'll drop her off at her maayka!
lol that is so true - i mean since when did a PA have to take care of boss's dadimaa hehehe

maan talks w/ so much authority to geet
Ya, I noticed that as well πŸ˜†. Cute scene though, and then Geet felt kinda bad for doing that cause Maan was right.
yee!
didnt he say "farz" which means obligation? πŸ˜† its funny.. he is shouting at her like she was his wife but then says "dadima is everything to me" pfft..
At the dargah when Maan was mad at Geet for neglecting Dadi...it seemed like it was a hubby warning his wife to look after her dadi saasu maa properly or he'll drop her off at her maayka!

yes hubby handing over responsibilities to wifey..
he should hav said this..."tum meri patni ho, to dadimaki khayal rakhna tumhari farz hain na.."🀣
I dont think so. Remember it is Dadi who has now employed Geet and has asked her to be with her as only a woman can understand another woman's pain? So Maan was right to scold her for not taking care of his Dadi, who is now her employer.  She is not his PA any more but she's Dadi's companion. I don't see any other reason for his indignation.
How true....at one time he wants to stay away from Geet and yells at her to keep her away ..... and then he is delegating wifely duties to Geet.... Maan sir aakhir aap chahate kya hain??
Aww, that was so cute ! She is not his PA but his future boss aka his patniπŸ˜†  I can't wait to see the day when Geet would boss him around and send him  for errands and ask him to take care of the kids πŸ˜†