2nd Aug :SidMaan: Tu to mujhse pyaar kartaa hai na

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys,

I am sure everybody had their favourite moments today . All were great - Sid, Armaan, Shilpa , Riddhima and portrayed their emotions well. But when the episode got over , the only thing that I took with me was the scene of Sid and Armaan at Armaan's house. Am not counting Riddz convincing Sid or Armaan ramming his bike into poor Shilpa. We will leave that for tomorrow.

Anyway... so... SidMaan.

What did you see when you looked at Siddhanth and Armaan today? Armaan , a broken man who holds no flame for life or rather doesn't want to hold any flame for life because he has convinced himself that this is the end . There is hope all around him, but this man once full of love so much so that buckets overflowed has closed his eyes. Siddhanth , an evolved man who is carving his marriage , mending a marital cord that has risen from the ashes , discovering himself , living on hope and has a heart that is full of so much of love that the buckets overflow. They both are flawed but you know what makes them a cut above the rest? They accept their flaws and deal with them. They both see beauty in the ugliest , they are all encompassing and all embracing - that is the reason they both managed a relationship so rare , so impossible , and so deep-rooted that it makes you want to believe in angels....

Today , when Sid brought Armaan home , he did not bring his wife's past , he did not bring the man who had just created a scene at the party and insulted everyone including his own self .... he brought his elder brother home , a man he loves, cares for , respects and holds close to heart. When Armaan clung to Sid , opened his heart to him in a drunken state , asked him for some faith and trust , engulfed as his kid brother , he was not talking to Riddhima's husband or his object of anger and angst in his weak mortal moments... he was talking to Sid as he has always seen him - his baby brother , his confidante , his companion , his family. No... there was no Riddhima between them until Armaan fell asleep.. it was just about Sid and Armaan and the innocence and poignancy of their relationship.

When Armaan holds Sid and tells him that he is his baby brother and he is sorry he spoiled everything ... when , he lies down telling Sid that even though Sid is the younger one , he makes Armaan feel small at times, you know where he is coming from. He is sorry about a behaviour he can no longer control , he is sorry for hurting Sid and Riddhima but he is helpless and it shows in his tears , he is moved that irrespective of what happened between them , Sid cares .....and in that one question that he asked Sid , Armaan let out his fear that in his bid of self-destruction , he may lose Sid ...." tu to mujhse pyaar karta hai na?".... it moves you when you see a vulnerable Armaan ask Sid this question and Armaan's desperate need for healing pinches Sid's heart....

Sid was the listener as he quietly but emotionally heard Armaan , offered him words of comfort that Armaan could comprehend in his drunken state. You could see that Sid did not even remember what had happened at the party , nor did he care. His concern was Armaan as he put him to sleep carefully , making sure that Armaan doesn't hurt himself. He cannot feel Armaan's pain ....but he understands it.... just like in the past , Armaan could not feel Sid's angst and hurt as a husband but he understood it.

The most beautiful part of the scene was of course this - When Armaan fell asleep , Sid stood outside the glass door , looking at Armaan and thinking how sad and depressed Armaan is .... and for that man , his elder brother , his friend , his guide , Sid had tears in his eyes......he was there for me when i was in pain , at my worst... then, how can i leave him to burn like this... i must heal him..

Armaan Malik and Siddhanth Modi are men of angeldust .... they just don't make anymore like them.

The reason this scene touches you is because of Armaan , being fearful but full of affection that will Sid also leave him alone and stop loving him?.... because of Sid who wanted to engulf Armaan in a bear hug and keep him there until Armaan healed.

Both the men had tears in their eyes.... and for a few fleeting moments , they were not for Riddhima.... they were for each-other.

Thank you , creatives. SidMaan are the best male bonding on TV right now and we hope they always stay as virgin as they are.

Love and luck always, ❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Your post brought tears to my eyes... like the episode did... Yeah hats off to both of them!!! And as always a brilliant post.... Keep writing :-)
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post Pocu👏

I'm yet to watch the Episode so I can't really pass my comment on the two boys as of right now, so maybe later.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: solembaum

Your post brought tears to my eyes... like the episode did... Yeah hats off to both of them!!! And as always a brilliant post.... Keep writing :-)

Thanks , darling.😳😳😳😳😳😳....it was a very emotional scene indeed and i swear when Armaan asked Sid with so much fear and hope at the same time that does Sid love him , my heart lurched. I hope SidMaan never fight. They are so bound and so sentimental.
solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@ Poco ... Amen to that!! I would really hate to see a misunderstanding between them!!An amazing definition of friendship right after friendship day:-) Hope it only becomes deeper and more beautiful with time :-)( Like they are real!!!... ) Amazing friendships never fail to touch your heart!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

Amazing post Pocu👏

I'm yet to watch the Episode so I can't really pass my comment on the two boys as of right now, so maybe later.

Thanks Angel.😳😳😳😳😳😳.... If nothing else,watch this scene. It is beautiful.
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sadly i couldnt manage to see todays episode. After reading ur post, i badly wanna see the episode. your post is awsome. loved it completely. sid is a complete sweet heart. sidman is the best. love them..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia-kashian

sadly i couldnt manage to see todays episode. After reading ur post, i badly wanna see the episode. your post is awsome. loved it completely. sid is a complete sweet heart. sidman is the best. love them..

Thank you. Try and watch it for this scene at least. It was very sentimental and done very well by the Karanz.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
your post n analysis bought tears in my eyes pocho..
 i loved that scen today so much.........the best scen of the episode was the sidmaan  scne..
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like that fact you mentioned that this time they didn't have tears for Riddhima 😛 but for eachother!