Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Geet will now try to run away because she will think its not right to feel for Maan. She will try to avoid due to her own realization not because she can't face Maan.

This is first time she fell in Love...she is dealing with these feelings for the first time, the happiness, eagerness, everything. For a moment, she forget the complications of her life.

Once she comes back to senses then she'll realize what she needs to do. Definitely, she'll be shocked. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Then she'll try to find an answer what she should do to stay away from these feelings that she is developing for him...Also the baby responsibility is a big thing for her.

She will also be thinking about Maan's reaction when he comes to know of the baby. All these issues are there in her mind which she needs to resolve.

As far as Geet is concerned, she is a character who never runs away and fears from the fact, but boldly faces it. If she has feelings I think she'll boldly say it but that doesn't mean she'll expect something in return. Likewise she'z keeping the baby but never expects Dev to take care....

Overall I respect her judgments...she'll never allow Dev even to be near her baby. Thats what she's made of.

On the other hand, now Maan will go bonkers for sure without her...ha ha ...I would love to see tadapta huan Maan ๐Ÿ˜‰

oh god me so wanting to see MK pinning for geet
well geet willgo through her own thought process kinda so far in her life MK has helped her alot and she already have complicated life of course she does not want to bother MK more. even today she said he had helped me so much and why I said ki I do not want to see his face
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kancht

Hey Arps.. nahi yaar i dont think it has anything to do with meeting NT.. Geet;s expression seems quite calm... i guess it cud be due to her realization or as the CVs usually end up doing it cud be some thing TOTALLY different.. hehe

waise i was quite shocked that they showed NT seeing Geet ... i really didnt expect that!!

I know...I never expected that the cvs will show NT seeing Geet....I hope this doesn't give NT the upper hand in the track.....and on top of that I hope Geet doesn't turn into one of those dumbo protagonists in other shows who are oblivious to anything while the person standing next to them is the one doing all the plotting
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think Geet now will try to run away from her own feelings that she has developed for Maan..just how Maan was running away earlier๐Ÿ˜†..so Geet wanted to go away not becuase of Maan but because of her own realisation...๐Ÿ˜ณ

She is running away from Maan as she has realized her feelings towards Maan.