Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Armu4eva

Geet in white... thinking abt what she said to Maan..that 'Agar unhe kuch ho gaya to...' God pls protect him

NT n dev returning in car.. .spot Geet running on the road.. NT sees Geet...😲 NT thinks abt Geet telling her abt her pregnancy.. NT plans to do smthng for her.. NT says i wont tell this to Dev till i can get rid of Geet......

NT decides that they cant b in delhi.. Geet reaches nizammudin..n remebers saying .. aaj ke baad apka chehra bhi na dekhu line..

Geet running thru nizammudin n praying that Maan sir aap bas theek rahe...n prays to Babaji..

Geet puts pallu on head..like the pic..n enteres nizamuddin.. nsays... EK BAAR MAAN SIR KA CHEHRA DIKHA DO 😳

While praying a thread lands on geets hand...n she sees an image of maan... standing backside..

Its maans thread...n Geet sees him..n Mahi plays....n Geet is so happy...😛 Tears of happiness in Geets eyes...n Maan is lost in her..

Maan asks Geet as to why she is there..n Geet is abt to say.. n a woman takes Geet to the ladies line...n both are looking at each other.. both stil hold the thread in each others hands..

Geet lets go of the thread... n Maan says.. why i see the same emotion in her eyes ...that i fight wit day n night...n Geet questions herself abt what she is feeling..

Geet stealign glances..n teri dewani plays.. a sufi group sings.. maan is sitting. n listening.. Geet is running around wit her feeling of hapiness....madness sadness. passion n LOVEEEE

Geet walks towards Maan..n both look at each other wit luv...n both turn to leave n their hands touch.....n suddenly... a baba comes n says.. Tum dono ki jodi.. bani rahe.............

Maan comes to his senses n says...that we are not together..n Geet turns away... Baba says.. 'Alaah ki marzi se banda chalta hai..... bande ki marzi se Aalah nahi' 😛

Oh god this forum has some awesome FF predictors.. Maan is angry on geet as to why she is here...n she left Dadi alone.. in this ill health..n asks Geet why are u here.. chasing me..😆

Geet turns to leave...n Maan says.. where do u think u gong all alone so late.. come..we will go together...n says.. u hv to tk care of Dadi ma at all times..... n she is most important for me...
n Maan leaves..

Geet questions herself..as to why she ran like crazy after Maan..n why when maan turned to look at her... the world stopped so she culd see him one sightfull...😳 

Precap - Maaneet back at outhouse n Maan says ..Geet u stay here n i wil shift to the other house..😉

Link (md410)

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=235959   part 1

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=235994  part 2

part 3
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=236001

great live update tanu.....
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thks again for the live update🤗, aww, so Maan will shift in Mansion😭, don't want that😳
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this showww..ufffff awesome awesome awesome!!!

can't wait to go home and watch it!!!

thanks for the updateee
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg amazing episode....geet's face when sees that its maan! woww she looked soo happy!
n when that lady comes n takes her, geet looked soooo upset!
omg teri deewani gave me goosebumps! :P
im sure maan realises geet loves him as well!!
when there hands touched😳
ooh the baba noticed that thre is something going on between them!!
omggg im in love with this episode!!!😳
Edited by xmuqix - 13 years ago
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...Just started watching the show recently and already in love with it,
Armu4eva thumbnail
Oh man...this is surely ... one of the best epis.......totally from Geets POV.. her realisation.... her feelings.. her expressions...

pure love...thats what it is... Maneet forever... aab to Aalah ne bhi unhe chun liya hai..
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/GeetAtDesiRulezUS#p/a/u/0/3soDDDoU81Q Last partEdited by maddy1973 - 13 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oimg omg omg omg thanksssss a tonnee armu, omg omg omg omg this is the most beautiful episode of geet i think omg omg omg omg maan is seeing the same emotions it means he almost confessed that he does have feelings for geet.omg omg omg omg omg omg its getting better and better.

Mallu