Tere Liye

Episode Disucussion Thread: 2-6 August - Page 3

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: taanu14

Hey Angel i know they come to forum just to make fun and destroy our happiness ..who cares i want to give at least one reply to them i gave i will not continue futher dear😊

awesome dear and I love ur reply as well because it wasn't bashing back but simply clearing people's misunderstanding😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i felt like killing ritesh..what's that guy's problem? he's already become the laadla of onu's family, why does he need to separate two friends just to usurp the property?i mean, what does he think onu and taani are going to throw him out?but they don't even know what happened, they'll probably let him manage the business himself and everything. he's plain dumb and greedy. uske jaise logon se gussa hona time waste karna hai..lekin kya kare, for the sake of the show we have to bear with him and continue getting 😑 over his stupid plans...

as for whoever said the show is going off air, if you think logically(i'm not bashing) no show can go off air so early...abhi tak grown up onu-taani to dekha bhi nahin hai. πŸ˜†
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is this warden is hired fr asylum, taking care of patients or listening to taani's story

stuill i could not comprehend her reason of telling warden everythng
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Ashlesha09

Is this warden is hired fr asylum, taking care of patients or listening to taani's story

stuill i could not comprehend her reason of telling warden everythng

tell me about it ... its so stupid but ye creatives ko kaun samjhaey 😑
SunShine_A thumbnail
So they left us at cliffhanger, acc to article it was subodfh who would fall off but it was shown Onu, though not sure as thy just ended the part and showed big Taani saying "it was the place where i lost my onu"

but hey i loved the waterfall, it was so beautiful
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ashi taani will save him but subodh will again try to push but taani will push him instead and he will be gone πŸ˜’

But this warden thing 😑
SunShine_A thumbnail
patani soap
evn i m not gtng why the heckl tanni is narrating her tale to warden
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why do you guys get tensioned over small things? πŸ€” ...isiliye you can't enjoy the show as you are picking over every small thing. taani is narrating story to warden. whatever the reason may be. but who cares? jaane do na yaar. πŸ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^ I agree, it's best to overlook these kinds of little things and just sit back and enjoy. x
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Ashlesha09

So they left us at cliffhanger, acc to article it was subodfh who would fall off but it was shown Onu, though not sure as thy just ended the part and showed big Taani saying "it was the place where i lost my onu"

but hey i loved the waterfall, it was so beautiful

yaa i too likd the place...waterfall is wonderful....noo anurrag will fal but i think taani will help him get up again and again they will fight and then taani will try to st[p them and she accidently push subodh and he falls down...and then anurrag will say tht he killed subodh to safe taani and then he will go to jail for murdering subodh.