Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Koki Proved She has Strong Belief in Gopi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by sujji0609

Sadhli... i truly love the way you describe things... very humoruous at times... and the smileys you put in between are just superb.... just perfect....
Yup today that was the only thing i loved.... she's truly a gem.... and today i really had a strong feeling thatshe is the one who will bring Ahem & Gopi closer....

thanx for liking my effort...but dear m really afraid of how Koki will get the things in right place is se pahle ke Der na ho Jaye Kahi Der Na Ho Jaye.....
and smily also.

only thing i can say is...

in Koki...she will do something for sure for gopi....

u gave me a nice laugh wiz this song, it really fits in the contextLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koki Proved She has Strong Belief in Gopi (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnie

U got a point Sadhli. Life is more important for anyone. If despite this, Koki didnt lose faith , then it will be dificult for her to hate Gopi and also, she is soooooooooo intelligent zat she can figure it out who is the real culprit. I trust Koki. One more point is that she hates Rashi. This is a big advantage for Gopi.

if only, Gopi had some brain,. she would be cunning enuf to backfire Rashi's evil plans but our Gopi is so innocent zat she cant think of killing a mosquito

koki hates Rashi for her evil brains and plans also laziness.....
Koki always responded back when ever she saw Rashi plotting but Gopi was always in silent mode...never opened her mouth against Rashi..so the day when Koki will be able to get gopi open her mouth that day Rashi will be dead......no one can save her...and then Aham will have to bow his head in front of Gopi.....
Gopi need not to be cunning..she just needs to open her mouth, to tell the truth thats enough for digging Rashi grave...
what say..?

sajniesujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VivaciousQueen

my Wish is rashi to b exposed. it's high time now. pls Koki use ur brain nd wit to figure this out. i know u will catch rashi red handed

koki is using her brain but Gopi is not giving her support dear...
when she will tell all the truths till date to Koki....Koki will eat Rashi all Raw...w/o baking/cooking....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

Sadhli... i truly love the way you describe things... very humoruous at times... and the smileys you put in between are just superb.... just perfect....
Yup today that was the only thing i loved.... she's truly a gem.... and today i really had a strong feeling thatshe is the one who will bring Ahem & Gopi closer....

thanx for liking my effort...but dear m really afraid of how Koki will get the things in right place is se pahle ke Der na ho Jaye Kahi Der Na Ho Jaye.....
and smily also.

only thing i can say is...

in Koki...she will do something for sure for gopi....

u gave me a nice laugh wiz this song, it really fits in the contextLOLLOLLOL

i know dear...its perfect song for the current proceedings and if nothing will happen then i'll say...
Ab Pachhtaye Kya Hot, jab chidiya chug gayi khet....

sajniesujji0609

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

U got a point Sadhli. Life is more important for anyone. If despite this, Koki didnt lose faith , then it will be dificult for her to hate Gopi and also, she is soooooooooo intelligent zat she can figure it out who is the real culprit. I trust Koki. One more point is that she hates Rashi. This is a big advantage for Gopi.

if only, Gopi had some brain,. she would be cunning enuf to backfire Rashi's evil plans but our Gopi is so innocent zat she cant think of killing a mosquito

koki hates Rashi for her evil brains and plans also laziness.....
Koki always responded back when ever she saw Rashi plotting but Gopi was always in silent mode...never opened her mouth against Rashi..so the day when Koki will be able to get gopi open her mouth that day Rashi will be dead......no one can save her...and then Aham will have to bow his head in front of Gopi.....
Gopi need not to be cunning..she just needs to open her mouth, to tell the truth thats enough for digging Rashi grave...
what say..?

Ya, only if Gopi opens her mouth and tels koki the whole truth zen things will easily sort out and truth will come out by itself.

Gopi should be cunning enough to know how to unveil Rashi's truth. But the day Gopi gets to know wat is the real intention of Rashi, then poor little girl will be heart broken, She has immense faith on her mami n Rashi but these two are jus plotting behind her back.

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Gopi will be heart broken for sure after knowing the truth...how Mami and Rashi used her for getting in MM and all other things....but she is Gopi na...she will forgive them n sure..

sajnie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top