Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Today the dialogue that Koki said....
Gopi ye sab karne ke baare me soch bhi nahi sakti,
ise karna to bahut dur ki baat hai...

showed that She has enough belief in gopi and faith in her choice......that no one..even this much big incident can break that.....as she was impressed by the real shine of the Diamond called Gopi instead of fake Shine of duplicate Gold called Rashi......

Hats off to u Koki...

u dint even lost ur Consciousness even for a second and stopped Gopi....
only request is plz get the things as soon as possble and throw real culprit Rashi out.....

what say frnds..?.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 02 August 2010 at 11:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madmallusakshi1VivaciousQueensajniesujji0609suk19Ms.S.K.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koki Proved She has Strong Belief in Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I agree dear now the creatives should use their brains soon. Thanks to Koki for not losing her faith in Gopi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Sadhli... i truly love the way you describe things... very humoruous at times... and the smileys you put in between are just superb.... just perfect....

Yup today that was the only thing i loved.... she's truly a gem.... and today i really had a strong feeling that she is the one who will bring Ahem & Gopi closer.... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madmallusajnie-tellyaddict-

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

me too, i like and appreciate Koki to defend Gopi when evryone is against her. As a saas ,she has fulfilled her duties very well. The trust she has on Gopi is remarkable. Hats off to Koki

however, if Gopi hasnt leave the house yet, then be prepared for Rashi's master plan which will definitely make Koki lose out faith on Gopi. Rashi wont sit idle if ever Gopi stays. She will play more dangerous tricks so that Koki loses her faith on Gopi. Rashi will definitely poison evryone's minds against Gopi by messing Gopi's tasks. She will never ever let Gopi stays in the house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Sadhli... i truly love the way you describe things... very humoruous at times... and the smileys you put in between are just superb.... just perfect....

Yup today that was the only thing i loved.... she's truly a gem.... and today i really had a strong feeling that she is the one who will bring Ahem & Gopi closer.... 

thanx for liking my effort...but dear m really afraid of how Koki will get the things in right place is se pahle ke Der na ho Jaye Kahi Der Na Ho Jaye.....
and smily also.

only thing i can say is...

in Koki...she will do something for sure for gopi....

sajniesujji0609

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajnie

me too, i like and appreciate Koki to defend Gopi when evryone is against her. As a saas ,she has fulfilled her duties very well. The trust she has on Gopi is remarkable. Hats off to Koki

however, if Gopi hasnt leave the house yet, then be prepared for Rashi's master plan which will definitely make Koki lose out faith on Gopi. Rashi wont sit idle if ever Gopi stays. She will play more dangerous tricks so that Koki loses her faith on Gopi. Rashi will definitely poison evryone's minds against Gopi by messing Gopi's tasks. She will never ever let Gopi stays in the house.

agree that Rashi will not stop here and will try to poison Koki's brain by more evil plans so that Koki will loose her faith in gopi...but m still sure Koki will never loose her faith.....as what at max can happen to a person except life in danger....if even after that Koki is on Gopi's side then no more plan can move her away from Gopi....

and also if this happen then how will gopi survive...she does not have her hubby with her, baa was that one but today she also turned her back...so only Koki is there for Gopi...so i dont think Koki will leave Gopi......

sajniesujji0609

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

U got a point Sadhli. Life is more important for anyone. If despite this, Koki didnt lose faith , then it will be dificult for her to hate Gopi and also, she is soooooooooo intelligent zat she can figure it out who is the real culprit. I trust Koki. One more point is that she hates Rashi. This is a big advantage for Gopi.

if only, Gopi had some brain,. she would be cunning enuf to backfire Rashi's evil plans but our Gopi is so innocent zat she cant think of killing a mosquito

-tellyaddict-

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
my Wish is rashi to b exposed. it's high time now. pls Koki use ur brain nd wit to figure this out. i know u will catch rashi red handed

Edited by VivaciousQueen - 02 August 2010 at 10:06am

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top