Rang Badalti Odhani

Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain - Article (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@tvrasika - I havent any idea about the TRPs for RBO either, but yeah I agree, the story is really neat and believable. About Geet - I dont watch it either! I guess its just a matter what viewers connect to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain - Article (Page 5)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
@tvrasika  @sareeta

geet is very popular thanks to the huge fan following gurmeet bhaiyya had already got mainly due to ramayan.The girls are so crazy about him.(WITH due offence to drashti (geet's)fans).Geet is nothing without mann.(GURU).This is only my view.

RBO is relatively  a very young team.I do not think it would be performing badly because the story is good and acting is very good.May not be as popular as geet but i am sure there are people watching it as well.

This TRP concept i feel is a bogus sort of thing.I do not believe in that.All scrap serials seem to have high trps.I do not wonder how.I am not offending anyone with this.

Anyway RBO would definitely be doing a fair job.Atleast i think so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-tvrasika

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
WEll said Shriya - I guess its just what viewers connect to. So I guess we would have to leave it at that!!!

kubare

...San-Yo...

Goldie

...San-Yo...

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Karan Mehra what a Tv Star? Is he a star ok he might be but not a good actor (sorry for offence) but seriously I have seen some parts of  Karan Mehra's show he is nothing without that leading actress. She is fabulous actress and prompts other person to act well. Once I was watching a holi scene (where they were drunk), this Karan mehra was totally dumb and was copying his opposite lead. Oh well, best actor award doesnt mean he can act too.
But OUR Tacker is superb and sure he deserves to be in Bollywood. He has gained much popularity in this young age and soon will get more as he is growing and showing maturity in his roles. Thats what a Perfect Actor Do..Tongue
And losing show like YRKKH, he took good decision, why to bound with typical stories and same boring shows, 400+ episodes doesnt mark actor as a Superb Performer..
Loved him as Sameer in LNMJ and Brilliant as Shaan in RBOSmile

tvrasika

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
@ shriya
Fully agree with you. RBO and ShaNak and Shantanu will grow on the audience slowly but surely...KT gets ample chance to show his acting skills and not just.... u know:)

sunsay

sunsay

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i hate YRKKH and i dont like it at allllll , his story is very boring .....sorry guy its my opnion , and i dont think that KT lose some thing ....

many people like him becuse he is supaaaaaaaaab actor and he perfome very welll ....

thankss for articale .......

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Hmm!! Interesting article.

All I can say is that is quite apparent who the better actor is!!

xxXSejalXxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top