Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain - Article - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Does anyone know how RBO is doing on TRP? Is it really bad?

I just guessed that it may not be as popular as this other show Geet, because many IF members seem to have Geet siggies and very few ShaNak siggies... but one can never tell how these things work. There are some shows on other channels which are not doing great but have not been pulled off air (example- Palkon ki chaon mein on Imagine). Other shows like Kitani Mohabbat Hai were very popular with young people but still got pulled off. Like Siddartha Basu said in the TB interview, TRP thing is just crazy..

RBO is a really neat story and very believable. Have not watched Geet at all but from what I know, that doesn't appeal so much. No offense to Geet fans.
@tvrasika - I havent any idea about the TRPs for RBO either, but yeah I agree, the story is really neat and believable. About Geet - I dont watch it either! I guess its just a matter what viewers connect to.

@tvrasika  @sareeta

geet is very popular thanks to the huge fan following gurmeet bhaiyya had already got mainly due to ramayan.The girls are so crazy about him.(WITH due offence to drashti (geet's)fans).Geet is nothing without mann.(GURU).This is only my view.

RBO is relatively  a very young team.I do not think it would be performing badly because the story is good and acting is very good.May not be as popular as geet but i am sure there are people watching it as well.

This TRP concept i feel is a bogus sort of thing.I do not believe in that.All scrap serials seem to have high trps.I do not wonder how.I am not offending anyone with this.

Anyway RBO would definitely be doing a fair job.Atleast i think so.
WEll said Shriya - I guess its just what viewers connect to. So I guess we would have to leave it at that!!!
Karan Mehra what a Tv Star? Is he a star ok he might be but not a good actor (sorry for offence) but seriously I have seen some parts of  Karan Mehra's show he is nothing without that leading actress. She is fabulous actress and prompts other person to act well. Once I was watching a holi scene (where they were drunk), this Karan mehra was totally dumb and was copying his opposite lead. Oh well, best actor award doesnt mean he can act too.
But OUR Tacker is superb and sure he deserves to be in Bollywood. He has gained much popularity in this young age and soon will get more as he is growing and showing maturity in his roles. Thats what a Perfect Actor Do..😛
And losing show like YRKKH, he took good decision, why to bound with typical stories and same boring shows, 400+ episodes doesnt mark actor as a Superb Performer..
Loved him as Sameer in LNMJ and Brilliant as Shaan in RBO😊
@ shriya
Fully agree with you. RBO and ShaNak and Shantanu will grow on the audience slowly but surely...KT gets ample chance to show his acting skills and not just.... u know:)

i hate YRKKH and i dont like it at allllll , his story is very boring .....sorry guy its my opnion , and i dont think that KT lose some thing ....

many people like him becuse he is supaaaaaaaaab actor and he perfome very welll ....

thankss for articale .......
Hmm!! Interesting article.

All I can say is that is quite apparent who the better actor is!!