Rang Badalti Odhani

Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain - Article (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Karan Thacker is a MUCH BETTER actor. YRKKH has bakwas acting situations. (sry to yrkkh fans! but you know it too, even akshara got the balti award for crying at the gold awards).

Karan's "drunk" where he keeps on trying to get khanak to talk to him was awesome. it was really very good. such a long monologue, even to make it half interesting he needs to think of a lot of variations in voice modulations and actions, etc. it was REALLY HARD, and he did it SOOO WELL.

besides, who's going to recruit someone to bollywood off of a saas-bahu serial? not unless it's gives the actors some scope for high drama and alots of cool acting situations. Karan Thacker is much better off, and his image has been saved. the "bad boy but really boy next door" image suits him. so shweet, soo funny!

it was annoying (and maybe fake) in his other serial, but here he's doing a good job.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Unknown-22-Simple-tofeeeestvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubaresareetaisomers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain - Article (Page 4)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Unknown-22

IF-Dazzler

-Unknown-22

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with all the comments made by everyone..i don't think we can even compare KT or KM...they are two different people... opposite poles ..i don't think KT would have suited the role in YRKKTH..they guys too serious in there...he needs to chill out and loosen them pants of his ...@Sonali...you are absolutely correct about the women in the 60's and 70's...SP is a family based channel...if Star One was as popular as that then yeh odhaani would definitely be on top

hirakhatri

Goldie

hirakhatri

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
even i dont think its a loss
biased article

Neelambari..

IF-Stunnerz

Neelambari..

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing d article.

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Nitya, Krishna , Shriya, Sharmida - Totally agree with you guys!

Just look at the pictures and is there something that still needs to be said ? *Rolls her eyes and rolls off the bed , laughing!!! *

Yeah Right!! LOL

No offense at all to any of the fans of KM. But it is really unfair to just compare such different characters and personalities too..

Even the characters they play are like... zillion worlds apart!

And yes as someone already mentioned  - Karan Tacker is far too spontaneous and it too obvious... notice the man's expressions on RBO and you'd know... one blink and u'd miss so much... that man is blessed with one hell of an expressive face... and eyes...

Very few in the industry are like that...

KM - No comments, I havent watched the show and didnt even know he existed until this article appeared. But Am sure he is a fine actor, but in a different league - thats all.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Unknown-22-Simple-xxXSejalXxxtofeeeesvirgo_gurlkubare

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
who says KT is a struggling actor? Wacko ...He has been nominated with Parneet for the best couple awards many times!...LOL......So, does it show in any sense that he is a 'struggling' actor?LOL..........Though am a fan of neither of the Karans...but i must say, that KT is more popular amongst the youth....I have never liked yeh Rishta or the Karan of it....he looks quite mature and a little chubby too... Ermm .....But KT is deffo. very good looking.............BTW i do agree that RBO is not doing good on trps....but that is not 'coz of KT, it's 'coz of the poor and uninteresting storyline of the show..... Stern Smile

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
hmm...RBO isn't exactly rocking the trp charts, agreed. But I am not sure how KT would have fit in as Naitik. No offence to KM's fans, but naitik is just an egotistical rotlu! (Now, isn't that an odd combination!) There is no use crying over spilt milk.Now KT is doing a fantastic job as shaan, and he RULES our hearts.Isn't that enough for us?Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaxxXSejalXxxkubarepickachu

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Does anyone know how RBO is doing on TRP? Is it really bad?

I just guessed that it may not be as popular as this other show Geet, because many IF members seem to have Geet siggies and very few ShaNak siggies... but one can never tell how these things work. There are some shows on other channels which are not doing great but have not been pulled off air (example- Palkon ki chaon mein on Imagine). Other shows like Kitani Mohabbat Hai were very popular with young people but still got pulled off. Like Siddartha Basu said in the TB interview, TRP thing is just crazy..

RBO is a really neat story and very believable. Have not watched Geet at all but from what I know, that doesn't appeal so much. No offense to Geet fans.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top