Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain - Article (Page 3)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL I cant stop laughing bafter reading this article....KM popular...ROFLROFLROFLROFLKT struggling...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL oh yeah..the preson need to get his or her facts straight..God even comparin g a new show with one as old as YRKKH...is wierd adn that too a Saas Bahu..type with a youth based and oriented show...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Thank God..KT rejected that offer....or else I would have missed out on watching him act ..hes one brilliant actor who gets to show different facets to his character as Shan...where as ,  as Nik..he would have one expresssion on his face all the time...just as KM...poor dear has no scope to show any thing elseOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84-Unknown-22tvrasikaxxXSejalXxxisomerssareetaThe_May_Rosepickachu

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
I think most girls would agree by just looking and comparing both those pictures in the article, just by merely looking at it, that KT is miles and miles ahead of KM in every department and i mean very department.The fact that they are compared is a joke and an insult to KT.LOL( I am really sorry KM fans but i just had to say it).I can understand KT being compared to Angad of KYPH or something,now  that would be a more fair comparasin but to Naitik ,even the name sounds soo goody and mythological like those Mahabharta type shows.The person who wrote this article for Telly Cafe must have surely been a guy or maybe a girl who has got no taste for sure.LOL

Tellycafe you'll soooooo need to get better writers with better taste in men

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84tvrasikatofeeeeskubaresareetaisomersThe_May_Rosepickachu

miss_patel5 Groupbie
miss_patel5
miss_patel5

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I watch both the shows and I like Karan in Oodhni more than in Yeh rishta. So the person who wrote the article needs to check his information first.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubaresareetaisomerspickachu

SilverFlame Senior Member
SilverFlame
SilverFlame

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Naitik????? One word Hhahahahhahahhahaha Oh God Karan and i mean Karan T, you have got beauy and brainsLOL .No cool guy would want to take up that show no matter how popular it is or how much they pay.And i have seen KM act,i saw the show only once or twice coz somebody forced me to but stopped when i saw the leads.Karan is sooo buff and chisled and HE HAS GOT ABBBBBS!!! Does KM have that?? He wouldn't even dare go shirtlessLOL

And Naitik aka Karan M does have a big fan folllowing, i know that for a fact, mostly women in their 60's and 70's drool over him.

Karan i mean Karan T i am sure you must have burst out laughing after reading this, no wonder you didn't reply to their stupid questions.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84tvrasikaxxXSejalXxxkubaresareetaisomerspickachu

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_sajan

Naitik????? One word Hhahahahhahahhahaha Oh God Karan and i mean Karan T, you have got beauy and brainsLOL .No cool guy would want to take up that show no matter how popular it is or how much they pay.And i have seen KM act,i saw the show only once or twice coz somebody forced me to but stopped when i saw the leads.Karan is sooo buff and chisled and HE HAS GOT ABBBBBS!!! Does KM have that?? He wouldn't even dare go shirtlessLOL

And Naitik aka Karan M does have a big fan folllowing, i know that for a fact, mostly women in their 60's and 70's drool over him.

Karan i mean Karan T i am sure you must have burst out laughing after reading this, no wonder you didn't reply to their stupid questions.

@bold: Okay..I am SO sorry if I offend any KM/Yeh Rishta fans here..but OMG. ROFLROFL so true!! SP is known for elderly women.ROFL there's probably a good set of daadi's around the world that drool over him. LOL

and omg. if KaranT had taken Yeh Rishta..we would've never seen him shirtless. Shocked ROFL

Edited by -Nitya- - 02 August 2010 at 2:23pm

shriya84tvrasikaxxXSejalXxxtofeeeeskubareThe_May_Rosepickachu

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Guys i am thoroughly enjoying this but maybe we should tone it down abit as there are Mods ,we are having fun at the cost of Naitik and old womenLOL.Maybe Madhavi would fit the bill for Naitik ummmm not really only women in their 60's and 70's are eligible.Madhavi looks way youngerLOL.

shriya84tvrasikakubareisomersThe_May_Rose-Veena-pickachu

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

Guys i am thoroughly enjoying this but maybe we should tone it down abit as there are Mods ,we are having fun at the cost of Naitik and old womenLOL.Maybe Madhavi would fit the bill for Naitik ummmm not really only women in their 60's and 70's are eligible.Madhavi looks way youngerLOL.

I know I know. I'm done..I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't for that comment Sonali made about elderly women.ROFL
last comment from me! I promise..Madhavi would've called KM a HH (hot hunk).ROFL I wonder how old she is in the show..Ermm like 50?55? LOL

I'm done. no more coming to this thread..the comments are forcing me to reply.LOL

To any fans out there..KT's or KM's, I'm just joking here..never take my words seriously please. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubaresareeta

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Am enjoying too:) My feelings exactly, abt KM and KT!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosesareeta

Go to top