Rang Badalti Odhani

Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain - Article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
oh..ya..also I am glad that he rejected Yeh Rishta..I dont like that serial at all!(again personal opinion)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain - Article (Page 2)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virgo_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

virgo_gurl

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I would like to know who the hell wrote this article i mean if KT isnt much famous or is struggling than why the hell we all r here drooling over him LOL and besides im so glad he dint take Ye Rishta its so full of Saas Bahu dramaWacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaThe_May_Rosepickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanxxx God he has not accepted that offer.I just HATE Naitik character(Sorry no offence just my opinion).I think KT is better actor than KM(Again my opinion).If RBO would be on star plus it will be more famous than YRKKH for sure.Between i think KT is cuter than KM.I loveeeeeeee KT but i'm not KM fan neither i like him(Sorry no offence).

fatima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

NZ_rockx

Goldie

NZ_rockx

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
its gud that KT did NOT accept yeh Rishta..i also dont like the show..(never watched it) no offence..just my opinion..
and who sed that KT is flop and RBO is not doing gud..i love RBO..and KT..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged

KT is not struggling.. LOLLOL

Atually like everyone else I too agree and am glad KT didn't accept Yeh Ristha.. it is maha saas bahu types and for the kind of acting talent KT has.. he is so spontaneous and out there..Shaan comes to him naturally.. Naitik wouldn't have given him that luxury and bound him down to a boxed SB types actor.

I am glad.. thankgod! LOL..

Also I do think KT has the BW material in him.. I do see him succeed on the big screen.. hope he gets a good break!

And RBO is liked by lots of people.. lots… so yaaa.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84tvrasikaxxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubare

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah.,
The artcile is totally absurd.

First of all KT would not have fitted in such a docile character like KM( i amnot telling anything against KM)

And KT is much more talented actor than  KM(my personal view)

AND WHO SAID RBO IS NOT DOING>THE STAR ONE MARKETING VICE PRESIDENT OR SOMEONE(I READ FROM GEET PAGE) HIMSELF HAS SAID BOTH GEET AND RBO HAVE BEEN RECEIVED POSITIVLY BY AUDIENCE.

Thank god.kt did not takle up naitik role >he woluld not have gained so much appreciation then.The saerial has nothing(I do not watch)to showcase his talent.

Please do not defame a budding talented actor like this(this is my request to the publisher of the article).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaThe_May_Rosepickachu

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
karan tacker is SOO not struggling!!! whoever wrote this aricle needs to see the bigger picture! it wsnt karan's fault that love ne ended karan's acting was brilliant! he makes the most difficult of scenes come naturally to him he's a great actor! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubareThe_May_Rosepickachu

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
wow..this article is complete bogus. Karan's loss? I don't think so, it's a gain for KT that he didn't take Yeh Rishta..or else he would've been Naitik. *shudders* I can never imagine him as a well mannered(shaan is too..but naitik is worseLOL), listening to everyone types, and a total goody goody! *shudders again*

KM is a star? do these people have eyes at all? KT is wayyy more popular than him.(no offense) SP is known for the saas bahu shows..so of course, Yeh Rishta would do better..but Odhani would've done better if it was on SP too..and who says it's not doing good on SO? it's a new show..give it some time for heaven's sake!

no comments about the fan following. LOL

Edited by -Nitya- - 02 August 2010 at 1:06pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84tofeeeestvrasikaxxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top