niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain E-mail
User Rating: / 1
PoorBest 
Monday, 02 August 2010 18:25

Karan Mehra and Karan Tacker

Going by the headline, you must have realized that we're talking about two different Karans. (The industry is packed with many Karans). The ones in question are Karan Mehra and Karan Tacker. They are better known as Naitik and Shaan of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' and 'Rang Badal Ti Odhani' fame respectively.

Apart from common name, there is another thing common about them. According to sources Karan Tacker was first offered the role of Naitik, but he declined. One Karan refused, while the other didn't.

"Tacker was the first choice to play Naitik. Back then he wasn't too keen as he supposedly eyeing greener pastures of Bollywood then. Karan Mehra then accept the offer and the rest, as they say, is history. Today, Mehra is a TV star, while Tacker is struggling. He's debuted with 'Love Ne Mila Di Jodi', but that show lasted barley six months. Tacker is currently doing 'Rang Badalti Ti Odhani' which hasn't been doing great", said a source.

We tried calling Tacker and even sent him a text but he didn't reply.

All we'll say is one Karan's loss is other Karan's gain.

--Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/905-karans-loss-is-karans-gain.html

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PelGirlKiranSonu1wallaakripsy-Candy--Amri-maneet.n.shanakOlicityFansaher_90kubareisomers

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article.

That's sad that KT lost out on a hit show like Yeh Rishta. But one can never predict these things.... very hard to know which one will work and which one won't. I guess actors go with their instincts and sometimes it can go wrong.

But personally, I feel KT is a much, much better actor than KM. Sorry if I have offended any KM fans. KT has talent and in the long run talent will pay... he just has to wait for his turn!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

5eemaShipra_SDiehardYMfankubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I personally don't watch Yeh Rishta and have never been drawn to Saas Bahu type serials.....The artcle is unfair to say RBO is not doing well when it is a new show and needs time.....

Karan Tacker is a better actor, from what I have seen of the other Karan from Saas Bahu Aur Saazish and the odd scene on YT.....Sorry just my opinion don't mean to offend.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravraveenamcscinerdblackdaughtertvrasikakubarenikita_88

Evash IF-Dazzler
Evash
Evash

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I feel karan tacker is doing well in RBO and people are liking him also atleast this forum is progressing....!!!And i have seen some scenes of YRKH and i feel karan[naitik]will fit that role cause it demands a very polite and calm boy and shan is doing well in RBO as the  savvy and handsome shaan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravDiehardYMfanThe_May_RoseRolzzkubare

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I am sooooo glad Karan did not take up Yeh Rishta (no offence meant), or else how would i drool over him in Odhini.LOL His acting is sooo awesome,i can go on and on about how great  his acting his.Whenever he appears on screen you have to look at him again and again coz he is so gorgeous and even that is not enough.And about RBO not doing that great, well it is a new show and is slowly but surely picking up and i am sure it will be there among the top shows of Starone.I have never seen Karan Mehra act btw and dont want to coz i dont like the polite goody guys with a bad dress sense .Sorry Karan M fans but that is my view entirely

PelGirltvrasikakubare-Veena-pickachu

Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i'm glad he didn't accept yeh rishta - i'd rather see him in youth based light hearted show.. no Kekta style shows plz... besides yeh rishta has been going on for year or two... odhani just started -  i'm sure in the long run it too will be known more =)

waisey, he wud have looked cute with hina LOL yet again i'd rather see him in odhani any day (not that i've seen yeh rishta.. per i reallly am tired of all these star plus serials)

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 02 August 2010 at 9:30am

Araam-Unknown-22tvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubare

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Who wrote this article?..I do agree that YEh Rishta is way more in trps than Rang Badalti or Love Ne Bana di jodi BUT its bcoz star plus is a more famous channel and it has family audience..HOWEVER Karan Tacker is more famous among youth and is way better in acting than Karan Mehra..(personal opinion..not to offend anyone)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravMixii-Unknown-22Shipra_StvrasikakarneetholicThe_May_RoseSid4TeamCanadakubareNeelambari..pickachu-Veena-

Go to top