http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=235443

thanks for da link
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tapeyga

Namaste Uttaran team!!๐Ÿ˜‰
I post the link

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=235443

Thanks 4 d link ๐Ÿ˜Š
So there we have it Tapu has again lied and told Veer that she is going to house and have come to police station and Veer comes there and finds Tapu at police station ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It also said Avinash Mattoo already suspects Tapu baba ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

i hope inspector avinash is not paired against ichha ....๐Ÿ˜†
as taps will now force again veer to accept her courtesy her pregnancy ...
Oh gosh I never thought from that POV๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•...But I think he is just a cameo๐Ÿ˜•..anyways lets see๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by divy609

No one wants to defend also ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ok here I come๐Ÿ˜†..its just that we were trying to give a message to the CV team of Geet who r non-stop interacting with their fans on their official FB wall..this is for the first time a production house is doing this..so they only hv made it clear to us that if we don't like a particular episode,plss b frank about it so that it gives them a scope to improve๐Ÿ˜ณ..sinse mon and tues episodes were not upto the mark..so we complained and then we got better wed,thurs and fri episodes๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This week  episodes r gonig to b classic as per the new promo๐Ÿ˜ณ 

And I don't think its TB article..in that article u will only see praises coming from over 400 fans..read those comments again..here is the link..๐Ÿ˜ณ..mayb u saw some other post of mon and tues๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonuu

hi jyoti... its monday today and i love it as monday brings you and my maaneet back after chutties.... thanks for sharing this news but  can i take it as a clue that the ghost of swagiye or naragiye vansh singh bundela will himself solve his death mystery?????????๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Well that will b one of its kind...Ghost solving the mystry because all zinda people r more or less dead in the show๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Sonuu kya classic likha hai Geet forum pe..woww๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by jyoti06

</div>Ok here I come๐Ÿ˜†..its just that we were trying to give a message to the CV team of Geet who r non-stop interacting with their fans on their official FB wall..this is for the first time a production house is doing this..so they only hv made it clear to us that if we don't like a particular episode,plss b frank about it so that it gives them a scope to improve๐Ÿ˜ณ..sinse mon and tues episodes were not upto the mark..so we complained and then we got better wed,thurs and fri episodes๐Ÿ˜ƒ
<div>This week episodes r gonig to b classic as per the new promo๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I don't think its TB article..in that article u will only see praises coming from over 400 fans..readthose commentsagain..here is the link..๐Ÿ˜ณ..mayb u saw some other post of mon and tues๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haan Really Geet CVs take opinions ๐Ÿ‘ Uttaran Ke CVs are you listening ๐Ÿ˜ก Then Maybe I read on TC Actually they were very lenghty posts criticizing Geet and one Jyoti was also there ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by jyoti06

SRKji u know it very well na๐Ÿ˜†...She will b exposed..but she will throw another atom bomb of her pregnency and then everyone will b again forced to accept her..show will run in circles now๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for update Jyoti, arre yaar sub golmaal hai! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†