DreamLand for MDs...Mishal and sheeba pg 69!!!!!!! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
wow too good....nazia u will love it!!
btw do u like painting by any chance??
OMG.............nazia and shonu.............U r scared of me.............BEWARE.................😈😳
Yaa tahera i love painting landscapes😍.............I am soooooooooooo glad u enjoyed hope nazia likes it too.................πŸ₯³
wow!! sheeba tussi to chagae kmal karditta πŸ˜† πŸ˜† fit yar perfect 😳 😍
Originally posted by MishalLeoSheeba

Its a scene in MIshal's home..........

U see its a sunday morning and Mishu comes out of his room dressed in a white kurta pyajama.........his hair still wet............he goes to sit by the window of his hall and looks at the blue sky............and the sea...........😳

He takes in a deep breath and tries to feel relaxed after a week's non stop shoot..............

There in her home nazia is busy in her room painting a picture on the canvas.............after she is done she goes to stand by the window of her room and looks at the sky too!............

She sings to herself----Jab aaogey tum....Tab gaayeinge hum sargam yeh sajey tere sang sang.............Iss khwaab ko sach karke hii jaana hai...........😍

A voice says to her  from behind----Yeh khwaab tab sach hogaa naa jab tu chalegii!..........

Nazia turns to find sheeba standing at the doorway smiling knowingly and walks in saying----Chal .............Chalnaa nahiin hai kya?!............πŸ˜†

Nazia looks a little unsure and says----Sheeba tujhey lagtaa hai ...........

Sheeba walks upto her and says----Yeh baatein baad mein abb tu jaldii chal................competition mein terii entry bhii toh karaanii hai.............

Naiza stops sheeba and says----Yaar pehley tu painting toh dekh ley'''.

Sheeba turns to look AT THE CANVAS AND IS STUNNED to see what nazia had made and says----OMG''''OMG''''OMG''''Chal ''''

Before nazia can say anything sheeba hols her hand and take her outside with the canvas and the two drive away''''..

There Mishal's sister ''''(we will call he mannat''yaa any of u know her name toh bataa do'''.)''''comes upto him saying----Chalo bhai u have to drop me at the art gallery aaj riyaa kii painting display hai'''..

Mishal gives her a NO WAYS look and turns to look out of the window saying----Main apnaa Sunday wahaan barbaad nahiin karoonga''''..forget it'''..

Lekin mannat says back----Come on bhai''''Dutta bhau bannkar aap kuch zyaada hii bhaao khaaney lage ho''''.🀣

Mishal's mom interrupts the two and u see mishu ends up in the driving seat next to mannat''''

They reach the gallery where sheeba and naiza r already there'''..

The paintings have been evaluated and on display'''.

Mishal enters with his sister''''he is dressed in a pair of black trousers and blue shirt''''

There sheeba's phone rings and she leaves from there''''Naiza stands looking a little uncertain and unsure'''''.she recalls sheeba telling her when she had asked if she was sure we would win----Pukka hum hii jeeteinge'''.NAHIIN JEETEY TOH MAIN''''.MAIN MISHAL KO DEKHNAA CHOD DOONGII!..........πŸ˜†

Nazia looks around nervously''''

Just then Mishal comes to stand behind her and cool breeze blows across their faces'''''

Mishal looks at naiza's painting on display and finds himself in complete awe of it''''.

He asks the woman who was one of the organizers asking---who made this?...........

She says---sir the girl standing right behind u'''.

Naiza and mishal turn at one time and stand facing each other''''..

Mishal smiles and says---Hey''''.lovely work''''😊

Nazia stood stunned''''..no believening it was mishal standing right there''''..

Nazia feels weak in her knees''''the judges announce----AND THE WINNING painting is''''

Nazia wasn't listening''''mishal says---May I know ur name?...........

Nazia says in a reflex realizing it was no dream----WOW''''

Mishal grins---Nice name''''

Nazia curses herself for fumbling and says---NO NO NO''''Hi I am nazia''''

Mishal smiles back''''the judge announce----Nazia''''.plz come on the stage'''.

Nazia realizes she had won'''..she turns to face mishal and smiles'''..he smiles back too and shaking hands he songratulates her''''.just as nazia is about to leave he stops her and as she turns to face him'''..Mishal raises his hand and wipes off the little paint which was still on nazia's cheek'''..and smiles----Go ahead'''..u rock'''.πŸ€ͺ

Nazia keeps on gazing at mishal as the song---Tham ja zindagi tham ja'''.yahii lamhaa hai manzil merii'''..Tham jaa zindagii tham jaa''''Plays in the BG'''.

The painting is focussed...........Its a scene of empty road with jungle on both sides and a guys in grey kurta pyajama and a girl in pink salwaar kameez walk holding hands..............☺️

Kaisa laga?..........😊

Jaldi bataao'''''😊

Shebaaaaaaaaaaa Darlingggggggggg U r wonderfulllllllll  πŸ€—

I am glad tht LTL forum has  creative and talented members  like u alll.....

Unbelievable jobbbb..
keep goinggggg ,, I loved ittttπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by IshyMishi - 13 years ago
OMG...OMG...OMG...
Sheeb wat r u doing Girl..
Fab work...just so perfect..luvd d whole drawing competition scenerio..luvd d way u analyse a person's behaviour n make a Dream come true..
πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ....D way u described d situation wer Nazia n Mishal turn around 2 face each(very filmy n dreamy),he removes d paint frm her face 2..πŸ˜†..nazia's so lucky dat Mishal ne atleast chua toh ..paint nikalne k bahaneπŸ˜‰..speechless..readerblowing..U r a Fairy dat Cinderella had ...one who can weave Dreams 4 her frendz..which can become true..only if..(*keeping fingers crossed*)
just awesome sheeba...muahh..feel like kissing u..oh no..no bad thoughts..on ur cheeks..πŸ˜†
OMG sheeba. hats off to you for such creative writing. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you r really awesome. I'm sure nazia will love this.

ritz.
sheeba that was awesome.
what are u doing in medical profession.
U must have been a writer.
Its simply superb.OMGπŸ‘
Wowwwwwww sheeba superb.....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Nazia must be thinking kash yeh prediction sach ho jaye...😍

But superb yaar,,,,,mind bogglinggggggggg....πŸ€ͺ
mind blowing sheeba.πŸ‘πŸ‘ awesome work......loved it completely......the scene....the dialogues ....the song .......everything is bang on targetπŸ‘πŸΌ keep it up⭐️