Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Armaan-KSG

Realy nice parts!

and i hope zaib reacts to kripa soon...doesnt he get tired of kripa talking soo much lol hehe but kripas adorable in this ff

Haha, I know, she does talk a lot. I certainly hope he reacts to her as well. 😉
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice updates...................
oh when will he speak????????????
cont soon and pm me..................
sna004 thumbnail
Hi everyone, this part contains some mature content so if you're not of age, please don't read this. I thought that this was pivotal to the story, but I do apologize in advance for putting this up. Thanks.

Chapter 6

'Zaib, how do I look?' Kripa asked twirling around slowly. She wore a snug short black dress that reached her mid-thigh. She had made her eyes smoky and mysterious and curled her hair into a fountain. She had painted her mouth a siren red and wore killer black heels. 'Do I look hot or not? I can't believe that I'm going out with Manek. He's so hot! And he's very well mannered; the chivalrous type. I think I'm going to have such an amazing time with him tonight. We're going out to this Italian restaurant that just opened last month. Mmm, just thinking about it makes my mouth water.'

She bent down to his wheelchair and sighed. 'It's been so long and you still haven't gotten up. It's been almost three years, Zaib. Please get up. You've lost so much weight,' she looked at his hollow face. He didn't look like the man from the hospital anymore. 'I can't stand seeing you like this. My books are being published and I'm very successful. I just want you to wake up now. We moved to this fairy tale house almost two years ago. I thought that a change in scenery might help you, but you're still sitting. I feel like you don't even want to get up.'

She gave him a quick peck on his cheek and smiled, 'I'll keep waiting till the day you get up Zaib. I won't lose hope on you.' The door bell rang, she got up and smiled. 'Well, that's Manek. Wish me luck. And don't wait up roomie. Nurse Aisha is here to take care of you. So you'll be fine. If you need anything, just give me a call. My phone numbers on the mantle so that shouldn't be a problem. See ya!' She grabbed her purse and dashed outside.

'Hi, let me get this out of the way first. Wow, you look gorgeous!' Manek gave her the while calla lilies he had bought for her.

'Oh thank you. One minute, I'll just put them in the vase. I'll be out in a second.' Kripa breathed in the scent of the flowers and sighed against the door.

'He's so sweet. But I'm not letting a guy come to my place like this. A girl has to be cautious. You never know. But wow, I love these lilies.' She arranged the flowers in a vase and went outside.

They went to Cucina Italiana, the new Italian restaurant. 'Isn't this place just gorgeous?' Manek said pulling out a chair for her.

'Thanks, yeah, it's beautiful. I love their dcor. It looks like we are in Italy. I love the feel of the old walls and the bougainvillea hanging on the trellis. Oh I know, it resembles an agora. This is beautiful. Thanks, Manek,' Kripa smiled at him.

'No problem at all. Would you like to have something to drink? Some wine? Champagne?'

'Yeah, sure. I'd love a Cabernet.'

'The lady would like a Cabernet.' Manek told the waiter. The waiter discreetly poured some wine in their glasses and left them so that they could make their selection.

The evening passed very quickly. Kripa couldn't remember a time that she had enjoyed so much. Conversation flowed easily. They talked about everything from their past to what they hoped to do in the future. She had to keep reminding herself not to dream too much. She still didn't know him that well.

Kripa excused herself and went to the restroom. She closed the door and leaned against it with a grin. She couldn't help it and she shot her hand in the air and said, 'yes!' She couldn't believe her luck. He was so attentive and courteous. He was even polite to the waiter. You could always tell how a man was by how he treated the waiter.

Kripa went to the mirror and refreshed her lipstick. She knew she had to look her best. She remembered that her purse was still in the bathroom stall. She went to collect it when she heard some voices.

'Did you see that bas***d, Manek?' a tear-filled voice said.

'Yeah, I wonder which poor girl he was with now. He'll ruin her life just as he has ruined so many women's lives. What  a sick bas***d! Do you think we should warn her?' another female voice asked.

'I don't know. It's none of our business. What if she doesn't mind having a loser like Manek?'

'I think we should tell his tricks to that woman. He ruined your life but you were courageous enough to rebuild it. What if the other woman can't take it?' Hearing this, Kripa's heart hammered. What had Manek done?

'It was partially my fault. I slept with him when he told me how much he loved me. I should have waited till I got a ring on my finger. As soon as he was done sleeping with me, he told me it was all a game. Then he told everyone that I had seduced him. But I'm glad he broke my heart. How else would I have met Ketan who is the most sincere guy ever?'

'You are lucky that way. Even knowing your past, he accepted you as you are. That's how a real man should be. Men have skeletons in their closets as well. They should accept women with baggage as well,' her friend said.

'How do we tell her though? If we go in front of that chameleon, he'll tell that woman lies and turn her against us. I think we'll just have to let it be and hope that the other woman sees him through his mask.' As the voices faded away, Kripa got out of the restroom and went towards their table. She didn't know what to do or what to think. Manek's back was turned to her and she saw that he was on the phone.

'Yeah, she's totally bought it. I can't believe that paying attention to a few details can make such a difference. Be nice to the waiter, act like a gentleman. Uh huh, I think I'm going to get lucky tonight. Why else would I spend so much time and money on a woman? She sure was a hard one. But now she's in. Yo, I'll call you back. I'll call you after and give you details.' Manek shut his phone with a smirk.

Kripa just stood behind him in shock. He wined and dined her so that he could bed her? That bas***d. She kept herself calm. She would not create a scene. She would not create a scene, she reminded herself. Scenes are bad. Scenes are awful. Didn't she always hate it when people created a scene? Anger coursed through her veins and her heart pounded, she would not create a scene.

Kripa marched up in front of him and grabbed her wine glass. She tossed the wine on his face. 'You bas***d! What do you think I am? You put up this act so that you can get me in bed?' At Manek's shocked face, she gave a dry laugh.

'Yeah, I've heard everything. You're the cheapest person I know. Don't ever think about playing any other girl this way again or I'll chop your balls into such tiny pieces, that you'll regret all your actions for the rest of your life. Freak!' she shouted and left the restaurant in a huff.

She called for a cab and went to her house. She let the nurse go and threw a tantrum at her house.

'What does he think of himself? What a sick, sick man.'

Zaib was still in the living room and she went to him to continue the tirade. 'Zaib, I'll never trust another man again for as long as I live. The evening started out so perfectly. All I could think was what a sweetheart that bas***d was. Then I went to the restroom and overheard some stuff. I wasn't sure what to think of it. I went to the table and heard him say that all he wanted to do was get into my pants. That bas***d!'

She cooled down a little bit. 'You're a nice guy Zaib, you always listen to me.'

The doorbell rang. Thinking it was Aaliya who wanted to hear all the details about the date, she opened the door without looking in the peephole.

Manek strode in livid. 'Well well, you're going to chop my balls, are you? We'll see about that.'

He grabbed her and shut the door with a bang. Kripa felt herself going backwards and fear rose in her throat. 'That's the invalid you're housing?' he asked glancing at Zaib.

Kripa tried shoving him but his arms were like that of steel. 'Manek, leave me or I'm going to kill you!' she all but shouted in fear.

'Kripa, this is to teach you a lesson. Never ever mess with Manek.' With that, he tore the sleeve of her dress and Kripa struggled against him.

'Manek, leave me alone. Leave me,' she heard herself sobbing as he pushed her to the couch.

He smirked, 'I just wanted to show you who's boss over here. You threatened to chop my balls. Let me use those now. Let's see how you get around to that particular task.'

Kripa felt his lips on her throat and she shuddered with disgust and terror. She would not be raped, she would not be raped! She tried kneeing him on his groin but she had no room. She couldn't feel herself crying and begging him to let her go. She didn't feel herself calling for Zaib either.

Edited by sna004 - 13 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi awesome , mind blowing concept thanks for pm and please contii soon and add me to pm list

Awww i feel bad for her please zaib  save her please
Edited by monikaseth - 13 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh Mann!
ZAIB GET UP AND SAVE KRIPA!
When i heard the name, Manek, i was so sure something bad was going to happen lol But I hope kripa doesnt get raped and that our hero finally gets up,,,,cmon its been 3 years :| Thats super long, and kripas really sweet for actually keeping zaib with her for soo long, i wonder what hes gone through but come on..wake him up now :P its been wayy too long lol
And also, please pm me as well :)
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow...............that manek is really a creep........................zaib atleast now react..........................cont soon dear and plz a request just post the link too in the pm...............................
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its been 3 yrs n still no reaction 4rm zaib😔
hope zaib awakens n saves kripa
cont soon
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope zaib saves her n beats d crap out of dat 🤬 manek 😡😡 Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey great ff.. continue soon..

plzzz pm when u update..
sna004 thumbnail
Hi guys,

Sorry sorry sorry for not updating earlier! I was on vacation and was generally lazy for a while. My creativity comes in bursts; sometimes here and sometimes gone. So please blame it on that. Anyways, here's the next chapter, please do post nice long comments about what you liked or not liked so much! And do not forget to press the like button! Thank you so much for reading my story.

Chapter 7

Suddenly, she felt Manek being pushed off of her. She opened her eyes and tears made it nearly impossible to see what was going on. She quickly blinked and shook her head to get rid of them. She finally focused on the scene in front of her and was shocked beyond her wits!

Zaib was beating up Manek! His face was contorted with rage, and his thin frame could hardly support his weight. He was staggering but still managed to throw a few punches at Manek. Manek who was caught by the element of surprise, didn't resist the beating until he fainted.

Kripa kept looking at Zaib with surprise until he collapsed from tiredness. 'Zaib!' Kripa screamed. She ran to him and caught him just before he hit the ground. Kripa dragged him to the couch, all the while repeating the same words, 'Zaib, are you OK? Are you OK? Oh my God, are you OK?' Once again, she didn't realize the tears in her eyes until Zaib looked at her.

Zaib's voice was rusty from lack of use. He croacked, 'Kripa, don't cry. Tie Manek up with something before he wakes up. I don't have any more strength. Call the cops right away.' He gave her a small, tired smile, gave her a limp hug and fell asleep on the couch.

She hugged him tightly on the couch and started blabbering. 'Zaib, I can't believe you are finally awake. I knew that you would wake up one day, but not just today. Thank you so much for saving me, Zaib. Oh my God, what would have happened if it was not for you? Oh Zaib, you are fine. You are fine. I'm so glad you're awake.' She pulled herself from the couch and realized that he was fast asleep.

Kripa couldn't believe what had just happened. Before she could fathom what was happening, Manek started to groan. Kripa panicked and saw her dupatta on the table. She ran, grabbed it and tied Manek's hands behind his back.

She called the police station and told them about the part where Manek had tried to rape her and he was tied up. She hung up the phone and immediately dialed another number.

'Kripa must be having such a blast, right.' Aaliya giggled. 'That Manek is actually quite a gentleman. If he didn't like Kripa, I would have gone after him.'

Prithvi looked sternly at her, 'I don't like him. If I would have known before that she is going out on a date with him, I would have definitely stopped her. He looks too slick.' Prithvi frowned in his ice cream.

'Oh Prithvi, leave her alone,' Mishti chided. 'Stop behaving like a big brother. If it was up to you, Kripa wouldn't even have a life.'

He looked at both of them and sighed, 'I don't know what it is with you women; you can't spot them. I am telling you, something is not right about that guy. I'll tell Kripa not to meet him from next time.'

'As if she'll listen to you. Anyways, if she hasn't called yet, she must be having the time of her life. Do you think we should call her and ask her?' Aali winked at Mishti.

Prithvi was just about to reply when the phone rang. 'That must be Kripa. Hello,'

'Prithvi, Prithvi,' he heard Kripa sobbing in the phone.

'Hello, Kripa, what's wrong? Is everything OK? Why are you crying?' he glanced quickly at the dinner table and saw frightened expressions of his wife and his sister.

'Prithvi,' he heard her sob his name again. He heard her take a deep breath and try to calm down. 'Prithvi, please come over. Everything is fine, so don't panic. Please Prithvi,' she interrupted when she realized he was about to speak, 'everything is fine. Drive carefully. Leave Mishti at home, if possible. But knowing her, that's not going to happen. Just be careful, she's pregnant-'

'Kripa, don't tell me that she's pregnant. I know she's pregnant,' he shouted on the phone. 'Tell me what's wrong. I'm coming right over, stay calm. I'll be there in a minute.'

Prithvi told them everything was fine, packed them in the car and drove as quickly as he could without upsetting Mishti. The traffic was ridiculous for almost midnight. What was going on? When they reached at Kripa's house, the police was leaving. The trio glanced at each other and ran to her house.

Kripa had finished telling the policemen everything and sat exhausted on her couch. Her friends took one look at her bruised face and assumed the worst, 'Kripa,' Mishti rushed to Kripa's side.

Kripa took one look at Mishti and flung herself on to her bond-sister. 'Mishti,' she sobbed on her shoulder. 'Manek tried to rape me,' the sisters cried with each other. Kripa heard Aali sniff, 'I'm fine though, I'm completely fine,' she said holding Aali's gaze. She then glanced at Prithvi who had gone white the moment he had surveyed the scene.

She left Mishti's embrace and went to Prithvi. She put her hand on his cheek and stared him in the eyes, 'I'm fine, Prithvi. Seriously. I know you had warned me to stay away from that bas***d, but I never listened to you.'

Prithvi stared at Kripa with tears in his eyes and suddenly jerked her forward in a hug, 'Kripa, I was so worried, are you OK? What happened? First let's sit,' he walked with her to the couch. Mishti brought tea for everyone and gave a watery smile to Kripa.

'Everything was fine in the beginning. We went to the restaurant and he behaved like a perfect gentleman. Then I heard stuff about him when I was in the bathroom. I didn't think too much of it until I heard him bragging to his friend. I slapped him and got out of the restaurant. I didn't know that he followed behind me. I opened the door and he was right outside with rage on his face, and I knew what was going to happen.'

Kripa paused, staring into space. Nobody interrupted because they knew that it would be best for her to get everything out.

'He grabbed me and tried to rape me. All of a sudden, I felt him being pulled away from me. Guess who saved me? Zaib!'

Everyone gave a gasp of surprise. Kripa nodded and her eyes had widened, 'I don't know how he got up; I don't know what had happened. He just kept beating Manek until Manek passed out. Then Zaib told me to call the cops and he fell asleep.'

'Right, he fell asleep. He saved me, and he freaking fell asleep!'

Prithvi gave a weak chuckle, 'Oh Kripa, I'm so glad you're fine. And I can't believe Zaib woke up!'

'Yeah, we never expected him to wake up. We just wanted to support you, no matter what, we just didn't believe you.'

Kripa slept fitfully that night. She kept dreaming about the incident, but Zaib was always there to save her. She woke up early and went to Zaib's room, who was fast asleep.

She sat on the edge of the bed and stared at her unexpected hero. His arm was covering his face and it was the first time that she saw him in that position. He had always slept straight, never moving an inch.

His hair was cut short and his cheeks hollow. She moved her gaze to outside the window unseeing. Her rose bushes were in full bloom and the scent wafted in his room. She glanced back at him in no time, or was it a lot of time later? Time had lost all meaning to her after the incident.

Her hazel eyes met his brown ones. Her heart almost stopped beating. The edges of his mouth curved and her lips curved in response.

'Good morning, Kripa,' his voice rusty again from lack of use.

'Good morning, Zaib,' Kripa suddenly laughed and lunged at his sleeping frame.

Nisha

P.S. Let me know if you find any errors so I can correct for the rest of the readers. Thank you!