~~Hamara Chota sa Basera~~episode 13[no admission] - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chits1

gayo,do u have chandan..that will be the best medicine..I have karnataka ka chandan with me...I had bought it long back..I peeso chandan in the silbatta..haaa..dd will laugh now.
yeha i hv chandan... will it help ?
Aish is aging so fast: look at this picture.. she looks so old....
chandan helps a lot gayo..it will heal very quickly..it sooths the skin,.

guys enjoy rasgullas...thanks for the new thread dd
OMG..i was seeing the same pic today gayo..I too thought the same as soon as I saw this pic...haaa..she is aging very fast.,

OMG..i was seeing the same pic today gayo..I too thought the same as soon as I saw this pic...haaa..she is aging very fast.,
yeha i know... she looks like 40s.. haha..
thank u chitu..i will apply chandan... 😃
dd..u and me are the affected person where pinks is concerned..so much for her friendship..what ever the reason..the way she left..just shows how much she cares for us or the thread..ek hi jhatke mein sab khatam kar diya..it is very shocking.

dd u are decent to send her a mail..pinks left our thread without informing...as if she was never our friend..and now she is treating u and me as enemies.

I remember when I came and left my farewell note..then only my name was deleted..I will also that fare chance to Pinki....I will wait 2 more days for her reply...and I noe she will reply me. uske baad hum sab faisla lenge. and that will be our final desicion.
Originally posted by tanaz_aka_DD

I remember when I came and left my farewell note..then only my name was deleted..I will also that fare chance to Pinki....I will wait 2 more days for her reply...and I noe she will reply me. uske baad hum sab faisla lenge. and that will be our final desicion.
tumhara tho bahut decent exit tha...it is more than a month dd...if she hd the courtesy..she would have come and left in a decnt way./.she didn't..let it be...
hey doston...I will be leaving in 5 mts..
haan apply chandan..it shd help./gayo.