Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nazim's Daily Appearace Analysis (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 32

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Yes some fans would like it if the shirt accidentally fell off during those yelling or cruelty sessions!!! It would so make this show more bearable.

Sadhli you're right we were forewarned and explains why we didn't like him.

first fact is so true.......we are waiting to him get change his attitude and now we are giving him alternatives for making those scene bearable....hope CVs will read it......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nazim's Daily Appearace Analysis (Page 8)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
aaj ek nayi sherwaani, whole differen one.
Brown color with golden embroidry on neck.

After seeing him in latest sherwani i want to steal al business suits frm his wardrobe. As he looks D4 in Sherwanis bt nt in suits.

Tam, shelly, sujju ur views?

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

aaj ek nayi sherwaani, whole differen one.
Brown color with golden embroidry on neck.

After seeing him in latest sherwani i want to steal al business suits frm his wardrobe. As he looks D4 in Sherwanis bt nt in suits.

Tam, shelly, sujju ur views?

Suits, sherwanis... he is indeed a handsome fellow. I like both looks on men. I guess it depends on the situation. He would have looked out of place in a Sherwani with the businessmen, but looks totally right in his Sherwaani around the house. So who knows? It's just nice that he is having a DAILY appearance these days. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I love a man in a nice custom tailored suit. Nazim I prefer in a sherwani. In a suit he looks short to me and I like a tall man.

That is completely my preference, however, I no longer see Aham in "that" way. Nazim on the other hand is a gorgeous man.

-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

I love a man in a nice custom tailored suit. Nazim I prefer in a sherwani. In a suit he looks short to me and I like a tall man.

That is completely my preference, however, I no longer see Aham in "that" way. Nazim on the other hand is a gorgeous man.

I agree with you 100% - even though he's young enough to be my son. How creepy is that! LOL LOL   And yes, I have a mom's eyes and ears so I heard you all go, "Oooooo, gross!" lol

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

same pinch here too
sherwani me D4 nazim

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

nd gud thing is we are getting his gorgeous glimpse in every epi. Chalo jab tak aham nahi sudharta nazim se hi kaam chala lenge.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Tammie, I just found out that I am closer to Sadhli's mom's age than Sadhli...so no one is going gross here.

These young men (eye candy) keep us young so it's all good!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

I agree with you 100% - even though he's young enough to be my son. How creepy is that! LOL LOL   And yes, I have a mom's eyes and ears so I heard you all go, "Oooooo, gross!" lol

young enough to be ur son. So here his real age.
he is 1984 born so 26 yr of age.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top