Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Nazim's Daily Appearace Analysis (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 32

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by lovtv

But under that jacket he better have a long sleeve shirt. Short sleeve shirt under a jacket is tacky...not that please!

I wouldn't mind them showing him without a shirt at all...working out, changing or in the shower!

short or sleeve bt sometime w/o jacket
nd ur second idea is superb i would love to see him w/o shirt also in shower/out of shower with wet hair, hmmm enough for todays dose of D4

</div>

<div>

Ah, Sadhli. This is why we LOVE you!!! You're hopeless when it comes to Ahem.LOLLOL

thanx 4 the compliment.
Embarrassed

nd i knw m like that, n soo my ff wil hav a glimpse of that too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990saomom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nazim's Daily Appearace Analysis (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
can't wait.

sam990-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Sadhli, I think in a month or so when we've seen more of your Ahem, you need to make a VM highlighting all of his different looks. You could set it to ZZ top's "Sharp Dressed Man" or James Blunt's "You're Beautiful." Sorry, I don't know Indian music well enough to pick an appropriate song. Maybe Aachi Lagti Ho? (sp?) I have no idea what it means, but it sounded good... LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990Shell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Sadhli, I think in a month or so when we've seen more of your Ahem, you need to make a VM highlighting all of his different looks. You could set it to ZZ top's "Sharp Dressed Man" or James Blunt's "You're Beautiful." Sorry, I don't know Indian music well enough to pick an appropriate song. Maybe Aachi Lagti Ho? (sp?) I have no idea what it means, but it sounded good... LOL LOL

My Aham Embarrassed
nd nt a bad idea abt VM with his different looks, bt prob is in show only diff thing is his sherwanis. Other than that same wel combed hair, business suit n one n only blue shirt. So i'l hv to w8 may be more than a month to get his differnt looks,shirts n sherwanis as wel.

Nd achi lagti ho is said 4 a gal that
u look gud.

If i'l say acha lagta hai, it wil be 4 a boy u look gud.

Thanx 4 the idea.

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Well, we know we can count on the following at some point in time: hahahaha

1. They'll get caught in the rain.
2. They'll get lost in the forest.
3. The car will break down and he'll get a bit dirty.
4. They'll end up dancing at some event.
5. He'll defend her and maybe get a bit roughed up. (one can hope)
6. Gopi will spill something on him and he'll have to remove his shirt.   (settle down!)

Think of all the good outfits we have too look forward to!   A. If we're not dead and gone. B. If we don't lose interest in this same boring storyline. C. If the CVs decide to throw us a bone and write something interesting.

As for the translation stuff achi-acha aur lagti-lagta main samajti hoon. (houn?) ho - hai main nahi samajti hoon.

How's that for really bad Hindi?   Embarrassed

Edited by saomom - 10 August 2010 at 11:24pm

sam990sujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
all ur scenarios are more than enuf 4 me to die just by imagining. My fav one rain scene n shirt removal. Waise i had that glimpse in the show two times earlier bt nt after that, dont knw whether u or shelly watched those scene or nt.

Then abt dresses dont wory i'l post here dresses with pics that i want to look him in. Nd then comes 4 writing lol wt fiza is writing is more than intersting its killing 4 anyone just to imagine how we wil watch it.

Hu, hoon, hun, houn sounds similar nd means similar too.

sam990saomomsujji0609

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Which date was the one that he wore the Maroon one?

sam990-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

Which date was the one that he wore the Maroon one?

its fire accident..
Saathiya-17-1 - Episode 17 - Clip: 1/4
Saathiya-17-2 - Episode 17 - Clip: 2/4
Saathiya-17-3 - Episode 17 - Clip: 3/4
Saathiya-17-4 - Episode 17 - Clip: 4/4

find the vid link above..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

Post Reply New Post

Go to top