Nazim's Daily Appearace Analysis - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

ye to ekdum sach kaha...he looks Damn Dashing and Drool worthy in what ever he wears.....and that maroon and black ones are just Divine......

Alright, Aham has a new nick name it's D4 or D squared - for Damn Dashing, Drool-worthy and Divine!!!
Originally posted by lovtv

Alright, Aham has a new nick name it's D4 or D squared - for Damn Dashing, Drool-worthy and Divine!!!

okkkk...wow...new nick name is just Perfect on him....cool....
Now Aham Darcy will be called D4 form now onwards,,,,,thanx a lot Shelly Ji....
Originally posted by ishaijason

hey sadhli how could i miss this thread .n sorry for posting new topic reg this .i really sumhow just missed this anyway i guess aham is worth watching these days

no problem dear...chalta hai....
we all are Aham-holics na...to kisi aur cheez par nazar nahi jaati samajh me aata hai.....m also like this.....but now u got this thread...so just come daily with more of His Appearance Analysis....or any  other specific things that u noticed...kkkkk
I like D4 in his black suits but he looks fabulous in his sherwanis.
But the suit needs a tie. The black suit is too formal...It didn't quiet work for me without a tie.
1 more demand of a tie. Bt i want him w/o coat his wel built shoulders.
But under that jacket he better have a long sleeve shirt. Short sleeve shirt under a jacket is tacky...not that please!

I wouldn't mind them showing him without a shirt at all...working out, changing or in the shower!

But under that jacket he better have a long sleeve shirt. Short sleeve shirt under a jacket is tacky...not that please!

I wouldn't mind them showing him without a shirt at all...working out, changing or in the shower!

short or sleeve bt sometime w/o jacket
nd ur second idea is superb i would love to see him w/o shirt also in shower/out of shower with wet hair, hmmm enough for todays dose of D4

But the suit needs a tie. The black suit is too formal...It didn't quiet work for me without a tie.

No tie for me.  Kinda casual and business all at the same time.
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

short or sleeve bt sometime w/o jacket
nd ur second idea is superb i would love to see him w/o shirt also in shower/out of shower with wet hair, hmmm enough for todays dose of D4

Ah, Sadhli.  This is why we LOVE you!!! You're hopeless when it comes to Ahem.😆😆