Sanya. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i have a serious confusion.
there is sum guy whos really close friend of mine. he proposed me sumtym back but i turned him down coz i never thought of him lyk dat.He kept on asking me out for 3months n i used to tell me to find another grl for himself.Den evrthing ws fine n back to normal as it earlier ws bt aftr 2months he told me he had crush on a girl n now dey r togather
i feel really bad abt it,hwevr it feel gud dat he's happy bt still i dnt like it this way i dont know why?
i fought wid him because i felt he ws ignoring me wen he ws jst busy wid her n his new frns
hwevr i dont feel bad now dat we dont talk much as we earlier did
bt still hes all over my mind
please help me
please tell me m i in luv vid dis guy or its sumthing else????????
n wt i need 2 to do to get ovr him n ovr this whole thing
please please please help

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryam91 thumbnail
ok what i feel is that since you said that he is your close friend and now he's spending time time with someone else, mabey your just not used to that and thats why you feel this way, not because your in love with him.
think of it this way, IF he was to come back and say to you that he likes you and wants to marry you what would you say, if you would still say no then your not in love with him, i feel you just miss him as a friend.
Have you thought about why you said no the first time, do you still feel the same way?

Hope that helps, sorry if i confused you.
Hope you feel better :)
lots of love
Omera
Edited by omera91 - 13 years ago
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i think that u don't love him, coz if u did, the first time u wouldn't hav said a no. so a beleive that u don't love him which is completely fine, but as someone said earlier u miss him, u kno wen u r with someone for a long time, nd wen u ignored by them u feel sad but sometime u don't love them as u rpoperly love them
nd in ur case u might hav been close to him as a friend only, dw u will be fine soon, distract ur mind preventing thinking about him

hope i helped
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You aren't in love with him, chick! :)

You are plain used to a lot of attention by him which you aren't getting, nowadays I suppose.

Girls tend to be attention seekers, you know. I know because even after being a tomboy, I sometimes try to gain attention and feel pissed off if nobody bothers.

Continue being friends with him. With time, I am sure you will get over the dilemma and if not, then the question of being in love with him or no would come into play.

Wait and watch the feeling and situation change. :)
GA2611 thumbnail
hi sanya, i read  your  post  today  and i thought of  helping  you  out
you might be  in love with him or maybe not,i guess these  feeling   happen  when             you  have  a close friend especially  if its a  boy.i  think  you  should  try and take in  -kanky-'s  advice and try and get over him. you might  get  over him  quickly   than  you thought  but   if it was  really love  than  you  know  what  they  say  pehla  pyaar kabhi nahe  bhul patay [first  love cannot  be forgotten]        

Hope  thats  helped  ðŸ˜Š 
If not  then im  sorry😭           
neelu22 thumbnail

if u need help finding love, friendship, or just dating. come check out

www.mindblowingmate.com

its 100% free so come check out and let me know what you think. good luck!
Sanya. thumbnail
thnks for advice guys
it really helped me alot