Miley Jab Hum Tum

Jaane kyun dil jaanta hain..MoNaya special (contd) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
OMG maddy...this VM is ultra adorable
i laughed throughout the VM esp in the begining....karwa chuath wala segment n chocolate cakes segments are two of my most fav ones

n u know what's the side effect of ur VM....i wanna watch all monaya segments once again... ryt now!!!

i can say that ur VM is awesome but @ monaya, like sona said, 'no comments' frm my side also

got to check out the fresh sbs segment now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaane kyun dil jaanta hain..MoNaya special (contd) (Page 5)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top