Chellameh

Chellameh Aug 2-6th Updates & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
oh god. what was that? r**e scene in serial? i think i remember r**e scene in earlier in Radaan serial. (but not sure which serial. may be selvi or annamalai. that scene wasso disgusting )why must bring the press and make it big issue? i hate this kind scene. what is the point? and that crap call CM for help. i think if his house on fire, he will call CM first and wait for Dheivam Vaaku from CM!!!
and that stupid karthik and his mother. will she will do the same thing if its happened to her daughter?
i think the serial director has their own competition. who will come out with stupiest and worst tv serial. if not they all wont come out with this kind crap. anyway thanks roja for updates.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRishi87CarynVani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh Aug 2-6th Updates & Discussions (Page 4)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neasamalar

Chellama the great chellameh, she is going problem by problem.  first was family, than garment factory and now AK's prob.  if i am in her shoe, i half mad.  she is really mighty womanClap especailly at this time of pregnancy.  she's great.  i just wonder if there is any woman like that in this world.  frens, can anyone tell me......

there is only other  woman like that in this world....malar, no morning sickness, wont feel tried, wont go to washroom frequent.  strong as iron. Confused that is our CM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87SweetyGreen

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Aishi, Sumi akka and Roja akka.

After reading Brinnys post yesterday, i was curious and went to see what happend...my Godness..what a utterubbish scene..i was disgusted and forwarded the whole thing...YUCKS.DeadDead

Why on the earth show something like this when they can develop on the already getting out of the story. Wacko

Maybe that Madhu will finally change to a better person or one of the friends who was part on that gangrape could be Sivasus son?? so this one will finally understand CM as she will be the only who will stand up against that gangErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87brinny_gVani19SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Thanks for the update Aishi, Sumi akka and Roja akka.

After reading Brinnys post yesterday, i was curious and went to see what happend...my Godness..what a utterubbish scene..i was disgusted and forwarded the whole thing...YUCKS.DeadDead

Why on the earth show something like this when they can develop on the already getting out of the story. Wacko

Maybe that Madhu will finally change to a better person or one of the friends who was part on that gangrape could be Sivasus son?? so this one will finally understand CM as she will be the only who will stand up against that gangErmm

WOW great thought dear of tat person who gangrape would be Sivasu's son... i feel it will be true aahaana... lets see..

and tat Madhu character will change after tat i feel or it might be sivasu's plan...

who knows only our omni CM knows as she will come and do some major help in finding the group who did tat bad to Anjali AK's daughter.... ha ha ha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

there is only other woman like that in this world....malar, no morning sickness, wont feel tried, wont go to washroom frequent. strong as iron. Confusedthat is our CM.

yes well said honeydaisy.. they show CM as very strong iron lady in this whole world tat too in pregnancy time she works like this as if she does not care anything....is there any woman in this world like this??

neasamalar

neasamalar

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
yes, i agree with you, daisy.  have a good weekdays, guys.  my kids got test next whole week and i need to submit my final assignment.  i am too tired with the both item.  if chellama in my shoe, i think its peanut for her......Smile

Rishi87SweetyGreen

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Note from Meli

Thursday 5th August Update

I think we all should spare poor Rishi from this pain from updating thursday episode...After reading Brinnys post I was curious and went to see what happend...it was just pure pain and disgustingDead

Some bashans from Muthu to Beach.
Do u know something its take half day for me to figure out who is muthu. hahahaha...so stick to pearl name. until i forget her real name. yes, i think rishi u can rest this week, no need full updates on this crap. Dead

After that scene....one of the horrible scene...Anjali gets gangraped by a gang of friends who spot her and her boyfriend having fun at the beachDead Thats it...DeadDeadDead

after this what else they going to show us? AngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngry 

Rishi87Vani19

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neasamalar

yes, i agree with you, daisy. have a good weekdays, guys. my kids got test next whole week and i need to submit my final assignment. i am too tired with the both item. if chellama in my shoe, i think its peanut for her......Smile

well said malar dear.. she is next to god.. ha ha ha in rajini style jujubhi work for CM.. ha ha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87

Post Reply New Post

Go to top