Thangam Aug2-6 updates & discussions - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I remember Ayya saying something along the lines of "unakku naan thaan unnoda appaa nnu eppadi theriyum" to his elder son and I got excited thinking this serial picked up after a long time with a twist, but there seems to be no discussion about it here.. naan thaan thappa purichchukitenaa?
This statement by Ayya might have won him the case but he has insulted his wife. What would he have done if the lawyer would have said ask your wife the answer.😡
Originally posted by keen_critic

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

Someone pointed about Abiramiserial - but that is on Kalaignar. The new competitor to Thangam slot on Jaya TV is Soundaravalli - Sudha Chandran plays the matriarch here!

I get totally irritated whenever Subbu says in her 'injured' tone that'engallukku vishatha kodunga, naanga seththu poyidurom' - she says this quite often 😡- even yesterday she said this... why should she wait for somebody to give her the visham - she can take it herself, right 😆 - at least we will be relieved of her 'put on' teary act!

yes u are right its soundaravalli-madhubala of roja movie fame is in the lead role.. and even ullasam movie fame maheswari too acts with sudha chandran...

and me too fed up of tat subbu's too much teary act.. utter nonsense as if she is too good to all
Thanks everyone for the updates

I am just wondering if Karthi is Subbu's child adopted by Natchiyar?
Originally posted by Caryn

Thanks everyone for the updates

I am just wondering if Karthi is Subbu's child adopted by Natchiyar?
Maybe in the end they will say Natchiya could not have children and hence Ayya married Subbu and she gave her two to Natchiya. But this justification is absurd and it high time the serials make it look fine that a man carry twice for whatever reasons.
Thanks Migan, this Kula reminds me of Athi in Kolangal 😕, ennaa sounde paa? JC still can't guess what is going on around him?
Thanks Anj, hopefully Rema JC, Vetri & Valli's problem will be solved soon. I think Ganga will do something about it.
I don't understand how Rama can marry Vetri - how Ayya will even allow her to marry a guy from a 'poor' background - that guy will not match her status at all, living in a hut with a 'paavam looking mother' - and how he had the guts to hanker after her - beats me...  😲 
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Anj, hopefully Rema JC, Vetri & Valli's problem will be solved soon. I think Ganga will do something about it.
Yes yes - ellam nadapthu Ganga aka sokkathamgam al thane.
Does Ramya Krishnan ever reflect on the fact that promoting herself so much is counter-productive. Nobody likes such flawless creatures.
Give me Illa anyday atleast she is funny. by the way I like the sarees that Illa wears.

Seems like the ladies playing villi - Abirami , Illa have better sense of dressing than many of the so called heroines. However Ganga has improved in dress compared to what it originally was -so dull.

Next time Subbu talks about dying we should find a way to control +alt+delete her from the scene. Kula will stop shouting. He is not a patch on Adi who was atleast initially a smart business man who won many a battles. Here Kula has not won anything.😆
as u said kuttyponnu Next time Subbu talks about dying we should find a way to control +alt+delete her from the scene...

well said dear.. i hate tat subbu character..

Once more - I am shocked at how these girls say that they will commit suicide at the drop of a hat, - Valli says this twice - once to JC and to her father also - all these dumb serials have these dumb women saying they will commit suicide (mostly for some man or other) 😡 -  this suicide talk sends dangerous signals, especially to the young women viewers who watch these serials. Only yesterday, I was reading a news item saying that youngsters take inspiration from the serials for committing suicide. 😡  I would have expected these 'bold' women like Radhika, Ramya, etc to insert changes in their serials, since they are well-established, popular and make pots of money too through these serials - they can afford to take risks - instead they also follow the same, predictable path. 👎🏼