India-Forums

Thangam Aug2-6 updates & discussions (Page 4)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by keen_critic

[QUOTE=migan]Thanks Laksh for the update.

I agree please participate. It is so quiet in this section here.

Kula screams and mostly he will deny planning to kill Ayya.

No wonder SK is missing. I wish to see Gowthami - how she looks now. But not possible as there is no Jeya TV available.

Hmmn - have to be stuck with Gold.

Hi, I am a new participant to this forum. Quite enjoyed the lively discussions on this serial. What really amazes me is that how everyone actually condones this second marriage thingy, as if it is the most natural and correct thing to do, and the way everybody fawns over Ayya- gives a wrong signal to themen - don't you think?

<font color="#000099">Hi Keen_critic welcome to this forum. Please do join in the discussions. It will be more fun than the serial itself.</font>

<font color="#000099">I totally agree with the two wives tale. Wrong showing this is legal.</font>

yes yes well said i too agree showing a man with two wives is really bad and it generates bad message to married men specially...
Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]
Totally agree with you and this utter nonsense of the two wives willingly sharing him is a little too much. Cant understand how such crap can be tolerated. Ayya is made into a demi-God[/QUOTE]

According to Sri Devi (Rema) in her interview, that the serials are based on real story.
brinny_g IF-Dazzler
brinny_g
brinny_g

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Anj and Laskh!
Kula will never change, its better to lock him up for good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19smlaksh

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I remember Ayya saying something along the lines of "unakku naan thaan unnoda appaa nnu eppadi theriyum" to his elder son and I got excited thinking this serial picked up after a long time with a twist, but there seems to be no discussion about it here.. naan thaan thappa purichchukitenaa?

Not only this Sri, I remember somewhere last week, Natchiyar said to Karthik whether he knew how Subbu lived in the past, after that it was never explained further, so I'm not sure whether they gonna come up with few episodes from there. 

Edited by Vani19 - 04 August 2010 at 9:31pm
kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks Anj ..

With first wife's consent if a man marries another man , then tht marriage is legalised .. tht's fine .. but how culd this judge legalise Ayya's wedding with Subbu , without even enquiring Natchiyar if she gave consent nu Confused ?? doesn't law need evidence ???

Friends , a kind request to you all Smile .. Well , the serial is not tht interesting now .. Irrespective of it , we updaters spend our time & energy to watch this crap & update it .. Pls make the section lively with ur discussions .. Atleast post something chiding the characters u don't like in this serial Embarrassed .. So many views & yet not much response Unhappy .. Your comments are a real energy boosters for us updaters .. Pls do join our discussions ..

We thank all our regular members for their constant support & encouragement to us ClapClapClap ...

Sorry for the lack of interest. The serial is beyond redemption. Nothing positive about this serial. But do appreciate the efforts of the updaters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaiVani19smlakshSweetyGreen

keen_critic Groupbie
keen_critic
keen_critic

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

Someone pointed about Abirami serial - but that is on Kalaignar. The new competitor to Thangam slot on Jaya TV is Soundaravalli - Sudha Chandran plays the matriarch here!

I get totally irritated whenever Subbu says in her 'injured' tone that 'engallukku vishatha kodunga, naanga seththu poyidurom' - she says this quite often Angry - even yesterday she said this... why should she wait for somebody to give her the visham - she can take it herself, right LOL  - at least we will be relieved of her 'put on' teary act!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttyponnumellisaiVani19SweetyGreen

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

I remember Ayya saying something along the lines of "unakku naan thaan unnoda appaa nnu eppadi theriyum" to his elder son and I got excited thinking this serial picked up after a long time with a twist, but there seems to be no discussion about it here.. naan thaan thappa purichchukitenaa?
This statement by Ayya might have won him the case but he has insulted his wife. What would he have done if the lawyer would have said ask your wife the answer.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mellisaiVani19SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

Someone pointed about Abiramiserial - but that is on Kalaignar. The new competitor to Thangam slot on Jaya TV is Soundaravalli - Sudha Chandran plays the matriarch here!

I get totally irritated whenever Subbu says in her 'injured' tone that'engallukku vishatha kodunga, naanga seththu poyidurom' - she says this quite often Angry- even yesterday she said this... why should she wait for somebody to give her the visham - she can take it herself, right LOL - at least we will be relieved of her 'put on' teary act!

yes u are right its soundaravalli-madhubala of roja movie fame is in the lead role.. and even ullasam movie fame maheswari too acts with sudha chandran...

and me too fed up of tat subbu's too much teary act.. utter nonsense as if she is too good to all

Go to top