Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

Maharani Vijay TV Serial FanClub Part 2 (Page 6)

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishant.artist

Originally posted by kiddu

HEY GUYS .....HOW IS THIS NAME 4 MAHARANI IF THEY MAKE REMAKE OF IT IN HINDI.."WOH SABKE DILOKI MAHARANI"
PLZ POST UR OPINIONS.....
title is nice who is your choice for maha and rani in hindi and also for prakash (dont say archana sujitha satish name) just for fun pic the actors

I only watch "pavithrarishta" on zee tv as  Hindi serial..so i like the girl doing the lead role (tht characters' name is archana)her as maha in hindi version of maharani n manav (the character of hero frm pavitra rishta)as prakash...(this is my choice apart  frm south indian actors...n rani (archana susheelan )no one can take her place as i mentioned before in my  earlier posts.,as she is also familiar with hindi n can speak fluently(n tht means no need to dub)...she is from mumbai it seems..she had said it in some of her interviews
wow pavithrarishta is remake of tamil serial "thirumathi selvam" which is a sun tv serial. but in hindi they took only the theme but storyline is changed. i just checked the updates and telling i didnt watched it. sushant(manav) good choice . but i liked sushant as preet(from kis desh) a qute humorous boy rather than manav(he is superb in that character) . and anikta(female lead) is not my choice. i want additi to be maha bcoz as sushant is prakash then additi as maha wow nice (they both acted as bobby -devar in their debutant serial kis desh mein hai meraa dil ). additi is a good cry baby like sujitha show she will match
Vijay_Krish Senior Member
Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

Its nt d official promo by vijay tv. . .Its d guess of our nishanth. . .

So far i didnt watch ny promo of tis week in vijay tv. . .

sanjay i am really enjoying this forum... hope this continues for a long time
Exactly yaar. . .I'm luving tis forum. . .Luving d discussions. . .Luving d comments been shared. . Hope every1 stays til maharani serial ends. . .
Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged

@sanjay okay what was happened in last three weeks in maharani serial  plz give important happenings only

Hi kiddu. . .I hve tried to post wat exactly happened last week. . .But nothing much happened other than manikam who brings sandhya home after she faints outside coz of some rouges who wre criticizing deva-sandhya relationship and has a chat wit maha. . .

Then she tells rani is d reason fr al dese confusions n she wil never stop until i die n stuff. . .

Manikam promises maha to put a pull stop to al dese problems. . .Then Manikam goes to meet Rani and eventually has a physical fight with Thopias and finds Rani afraid and upset when he tells her that he will reveal the secret of the box which belongs to Maha. . .   

He reveals the suspicious acts of Rani to Prakash. . .   Manikam tells that he finds Rani very much emotionally upset and afraid of something about the box which he stole from Maha and gave it to Rani. . .  

He also tells that Rani is such a type of girl who may even try to kill Maharani and asks Prakash to marry Maha and take care of her.  Then next secene prakash mom tells tat she wants to meet maha. . .I hope she s nt angry on me. . .Prakash tells maha wil forget n forgive everybody. . .

Then she also tells prakash to bring her home and she wanted to tel one thing to her. . .Prakash hurries to maha's house n calls her. . .Wit d permission of sandhya she goes wit prakash. . .Sandhya hiding around d corner secretly admires the couple. . .

Then yamuna comes to prakash house since she was invited by prakash's mom. . .Tey both talk abt prakash-maha marriage. . .bla bla bla. . .

Then rani watches prakash n maha gng together in car. . .follows them to get d bashing. . .

Then v al knw wat happened. . .Rani was trying hard to get a slap n eventually gets it frm prakash Party

Edited by Sanjay_Sanjay - 09 August 2010 at 3:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilee

Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Here's d link of tis week's promo. . .

I luved tis comment in tis blog. . .Vry true n so hillarious. . .

Promo ellam nalla then iruku. . .anna ellem buzznu ayidudhu ROFL

Edited by Sanjay_Sanjay - 09 August 2010 at 3:58am
nishant.artist Senior Member
nishant.artist
nishant.artist

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hey ....
this is  for sandhya fans.....(praveena) watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqEZtJZSPVQ&feature=related
this is a title song of Malayalam serial megham..in which praveena plays the lead role....4yrs old back serial.....watch out....maharani ki jai ho..

Edited by nishant.artist - 09 August 2010 at 4:58am
nishant.artist Senior Member
nishant.artist
nishant.artist

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged

HEY GUYS .....HOW IS THIS NAME 4 MAHARANI IF THEY MAKE REMAKE OF IT IN HINDI.."WOH SABKE DILOKI MAHARANI"
PLZ POST UR OPINIONS.....
title is nice who is your choice for maha and rani in hindi and also for prakash (dont say archana sujitha satish name) just for fun pic the actors

I only watch "pavithrarishta" on zee tv as  Hindi serial..so i like the girl doing the lead role (tht characters' name is archana)her as maha in hindi version of maharani n manav (the character of hero frm pavitra rishta)as prakash...(this is my choice apart  frm south indian actors...n rani (archana susheelan )no one can take her place as i mentioned before in my  earlier posts.,as she is also familiar with hindi n can speak fluently(n tht means no need to dub)...she is from mumbai it seems..she had said it in some of her interviews
wow pavithrarishta is remake of tamil serial "thirumathi selvam" which is a sun tv serial. but in hindi they took only the theme but storyline is changed. i just checked the updates and telling i didnt watched it. sushant(manav) good choice . but i liked sushant as preet(from kis desh) a qute humorous boy rather than manav(he is superb in that character) . and anikta(female lead) is not my choice. i want additi to be maha bcoz as sushant is prakash then additi as maha wow nice (they both acted as bobby -devar in their debutant serial kis desh mein hai meraa dil ). additi is a good cry baby like sujitha show she will match

i think archana of pavithrarista for maha  will also do ..wat abt archana suheelan as rani in hindi version???

Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hey guys wat ever language. . .The Rani or glory character is only fr Archana suheelan . . I cant evn imagine ny1 to play tat role. . .Her face and glam also suits her fr ny language. . .
Vijay_Krish
Vijay_Krish

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

2day's episode wre full of furious rani after receiving a slap frm prakash n d truth revealing scenes and full of flash back . . .

I wonder hw many times tey wil play dese flash backs. . .Possibly wen ever every1 comes to knw d truth, the flashbacks wil be replayed again n again Sleepy

Go to top