Non Sun TV Serials

Maharani Vijay TV Serial FanClub Part 2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Did ny1 saw d promo fa tis week. . .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani Vijay TV Serial FanClub Part 2 (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
here is this week promo most happy and shocking

prakash asking sandya " maha unga ponnu illiye sandya shouts " who said maha is not my daughter she is the child i gave birth after 10 months difficulties " prakash " then u didnt tell to her " sandya " becoz of that paavi rani she make things which i cannot tell to my daughter" then scene shifts to rani that yamuna has to suffer for torturing me" then they showed income tax raid and money in yamuna room police arresting yamuna and deva .(little bit confused deva is included in arrest or not)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_KrishSrutikakalki2007

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thank u kiddu fa giving tis most wanted update on d promo. . .

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@sanjay okay what was happened in last three weeks in maharani serial  plz give important happenings only

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishant.artist

HEY GUYS .....HOW IS THIS NAME 4 MAHARANI IF THEY MAKE REMAKE OF IT IN HINDI.."WOH SABKE DILOKI MAHARANI"
PLZ POST UR OPINIONS.....
title is nice who is your choice for maha and rani in hindi and also for prakash (dont say archana sujitha satish name) just for fun pic the actors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiddu

here is this week promo most happy and shocking

prakash asking sandya " maha unga ponnu illiye sandya shouts " who said maha is not my daughter she is the child i gave birth after 10 months difficulties " prakash " then u didnt tell to her " sandya " becoz of that paavi rani she make things which i cannot tell to my daughter" then scene shifts to rani that yamuna has to suffer for torturing me" then they showed income tax raid and money in yamuna room police arresting yamuna and deva .(little bit confused deva is included in arrest or not)

so wasnt my promo correct....? becoz i remembered those seen...n only yamuna is arrested not deva..

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiddu

Originally posted by nishant.artist

HEY GUYS .....HOW IS THIS NAME 4 MAHARANI IF THEY MAKE REMAKE OF IT IN HINDI.."WOH SABKE DILOKI MAHARANI"
PLZ POST UR OPINIONS.....
title is nice who is your choice for maha and rani in hindi and also for prakash (dont say archana sujitha satish name) just for fun pic the actors

I only watch "pavithrarishta" on zee tv as  Hindi serial..so i like the girl doing the lead role (tht characters' name is archana)her as maha in hindi version of maharani n manav (the character of hero frm pavitra rishta)as prakash...(this is my choice apart  frm south indian actors...n rani (archana susheelan )no one can take her place as i mentioned before in my  earlier posts.,as she is also familiar with hindi n can speak fluently(n tht means no need to dub)...she is from mumbai it seems..she had said it in some of her interviews

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

Its nt d official promo by vijay tv. . .Its d guess of our nishanth. . .

So far i didnt watch ny promo of tis week in vijay tv. . .

sanjay i am really enjoying this forum... hope this continues for a long time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top