Maharani Vijay TV Serial FanClub Part 2 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

@nishanth: Wil rani get a slap frm sandhya. . .

vry soon....not only 4rm sandhya..she is going to hv it frm everyone...she goes around every ones' house n gathers their hatreds ........we tell "kaai neetam" in malayalam (double meaning 4 slap)
Edited by nishant.artist - 13 years ago
Originally posted by msindiaa

Sophie is the new Ganga in Asianet...and Rani comes and wishes her all the best... is it just for the promo? or are both acting together again?

i think....so they r again together in some other serial ill get information n tell u
Originally posted by msindiaa

Sophie is the new Ganga in Asianet...and Rani comes and wishes her all the best... is it just for the promo? or are both acting together again?
Wat???? Watz d name of d serial n wen it s aired. . .
Originally posted by nishant.artist

vry soon....not only 4rm sandhya..she is going to hv it frm everyone...she goes around every ones' house n gathers their hatreds ........we tell "kaai neetam" in malayalam (double meaning 4 slap)

Lol !! I got wat u meant wit wat i knw ðŸ¤£
Great epiode. . .Rani shouts lyk a arogant mad. . .

1st she asked fr a slap frm yamuna wen she entered. . .Then she tried her luck wit maha n finally begged prakash mom to slap her. . .

But prakash comes in to rani's rescue to give her a sweetest slap. . .

I enjoyed but i luved d way both prakash n rani reacted. . . Wonderful as rani didnt calm down after d slap. . .
Edited by Sanjay_Sanjay - 13 years ago
Oh my god!!! What an acting from Rani. I byte my teeth. Maha also fabulous. Satish, You rock man. I enjoyed. thank you for the director
wow
 great episode today. our whole family was watching n enjoying. even postponed pooja at home for half n hour to watch. lots of cheering when rani got slaped. yes she was begging for some one to slap her. she looks really mad intresting !  please some one update the promo for next week waiting for it
guys.. today it was really nice watching d episodes.. any guesses for d comin week?
hi guys nice episode...wow what an slap!!!!..rani prakashude vittikk poyi darshan panittu varum pothu adiye prasadama vangitte vandein
next week watch out sandhya menon revealing the truth abt maha to prakash....... prakash realizing the truth....will Rani be able to keep up her impression in front of prakash?keep watching maharani...
Edited by nishant.artist - 13 years ago