Non Sun TV Serials

Maharani Vijay TV Serial FanClub Part 2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

banureka

banureka

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Friends .,

Anyone need the "new Indian rupee" symbol font, i have it, If anyone need mail me i will forward to u. Sorry for using this tread for some other purpose..
mail me @ banu_dsm@yahoo.co.in 

I have a doubht, is the girl who acted in the movie "Poovizhi Vaasalile" (as a child artist) is maha in the serial of "maharani"...? is it ture..? I chalange my sister for this...

Edited by banureka - 05 August 2010 at 3:56am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maharani Vijay TV Serial FanClub Part 2 (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Daffodilee

IF-Rockerz

Daffodilee

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@banu ofcourse the child artist in poville vasille is sujitha (maha) . yes it is our mahalakshmi

banureka

banureka

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Hi Friends...

2day mumtaaz rocks, i guess mumtaaz and sandhya is the right person to tackle Rani and our motta boss(topias). i expect mumtaaz should get more scenes to act. Her face expression is very good.

wt u guys say..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishant.artistkalki2007

s.satishkumar

Goldie

s.satishkumar

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
hi people,
                             congrats and thanks for reaching 150 in our blog.all credit to you fans and your support for this milestone.Your encouragement and wishes will carry us far.be well.

satish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krishnishant.artistkalki2007

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
wow vry happy to see so much happenings in our forum. . .I was away fa jus 2 days. . .so much twists in our forum Wink. . .Old thread closed. . .Every1 active in our 2nd thread. . .

Yeah thursday's episode was great. . .Really awsome. . .sandhya, mumtaz, maha n rani al wre great. . .

But i hve one question . . .Evn i luved sandhya watching dose cute expressions of her towards maha. . .But now a days many episodes r gng by and stil sandhya playing d same expressions. . .Too much sweet wil also turn bitter. . .Nyways m luving dese tan d old episodes. . .

Hope maha calls her mom as amma soon. . . Plz director sir, enough of hide n seek game. . . I thought truth is revealed to every1 seeing d promo but v hve to wait a bit mre tym fr tat to happen i guess. . .

Edited by Sanjay_Sanjay - 06 August 2010 at 12:17am

Vijay_Krish

Vijay_Krish

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Satish u gave a scintillating performance tis week. . .Hope to see u doing more such episodes in tis way. . . I luved d sequence between ur character n ur mom's character. . .Tat was touching. . .Suja's character deserves al those stuff. . .

Nw currently m waiting to watch rani getting to be slapped hard by prakash . .He he he. . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjay_Sanjay

Satish u gave a scintillating performance tis week. . .Hope to see u doing more such episodes in tis way. . . I luved d sequence between ur character n ur mom's character. . .Tat was touching. . .Suja's character deserves al those stuff. . .

Nw currently m waiting to watch rani getting to be slapped hard by prakash . .He he he. . .

she will be gathering it 4rm every 1(tight slaps)BORN 4 THAT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vijay_Krish

nishant.artist

nishant.artist

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS .....HOW IS THIS NAME 4 MAHARANI IF THEY MAKE REMAKE OF IT IN HINDI.."WOH SABKE DILOKI MAHARANI"
PLZ POST UR OPINIONS.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top