12/24 Karol Bagh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL BHATT aka Abhi Tarneja! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

rfak-fan

IF-Rockerz

rfak-fan

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMooncool_zephyr_Neetu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL BHATT aka Abhi Tarneja! (Page 8)" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhipefida

abhipefida

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Hoping your wishes come true year after year.
Wishing you all the best in the year to come.
May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.
And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.
Although I can't wish you a happy birthday in person; I will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of you.
Wishing you good health and happiness in life.
On your birthday, may every glowing candle on your cake be a wish that comes true.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true.
Wishing you a very warm nd blast Birthday.

Edited by abhipefida - 03 August 2010 at 6:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmiswapnasimbhipefidacool_zephyr

WithlovefromUSA

WithlovefromUSA

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhisBlueMoon

Originally posted by WithlovefromUSA

Originally posted by ramas

Hey......Didn't know you were a wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroar LEO!!
Anyway....A very very Happy Birthday Neil!!!!DancingDancing
Of course he  is a Leo.Smile No wonder he gives remakable performance.Thumbs Up
I have been living with a leo my better half and I know they are totally committed to their work and give their best in everything they do.
Well....I'm also a Leo and so totally loved what you said abt. them. You're absolutely right about Neil too. He is a great performer (may be his sun sign has something to do with it)LOLLOL. Well.... Congralutations to you!! And A very Happy birthday to your better half tooSmile
  Thanks. Congratulations to you too. When is your birthday?

Thanks!! My birthday was on July 27. Yes the same day Abhi-Milli drama started and hate CV for doing thatAngryAngry

Happy Birthday belatedly to you, WithLoveFrom, since I am wishing you today, only today's happy scene is wished for you, so forget about and sorry for the Mili thing that happened on your special day!
Hahaha.....Thanks so much ABM!!! Love your sense of humorWink BTW, don't worry I have forgotten everything already....Everytime I see our hero Neil doing fun stuff...I forget all the non-sensical stuff we are forced to watch on KBBig smileWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KesariBlueMoon

WithlovefromUSA

WithlovefromUSA

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Of course he  is a Leo.Smile No wonder he gives remakable performance.ClapClapStarStarThumbs Up
I have been living with a leo my better half and I know they are totally committed to their work and give their best in everything they do.
Well....I'm also a Leo and so totally loved what you said abt. them. You're absolutely right about Neil too. He is a great performer (may be his sun sign has something to do with it)LOLLOL. Well.... Congralutations to you!! And A very Happy birthday to your better half tooSmile

Thanks!! My birthday was on July 27. Yes the same day Abhi-Milli drama started and hate CV for doing thatAngryAngry
congrats and happy Birthday  again, I can't believe this you share birthday with my one and only niece from my side of family. meri  jaan hai woh. She is also a typical leo. A best daughter, sister,  a sweetheart and all.wow!!  I have made a post for your birthday in forum chk it out.Smile

Well....I am glad that we have more commonality, other than the fact that we both are ardent fans of KB. A very happy birthday to your niece too. I'm sure she is as pretty as you are. And a 'typical leo'......hahaha loved it!!  I'm a 'typical leo' too and so lucky to have a friend like youSmileSmile

jass6

jass6

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapfor theStarStarStarStarStarStarStarNEILPartyPartyWISHING YOU VERRRRRRY ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapHAPPPYClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap BIRTHDAY...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

KesariBlueMoon

KesariBlueMoon

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday belatedly to you, WithLoveFrom, since I am wishing you today, only today's happy scene is wished for you, so forget about and sorry for the Mili thing that happened on your special day!
Hahaha.....Thanks so much ABM!!! Love your sense of humorWink BTW, don't worry I have forgotten everything already....Everytime I see our hero Neil doing fun stuff...I forget all the non-sensical stuff we are forced to watch on KBBig smileWink

Thanks for the compliment WLFUSA!! So glad you're happy now ! LOL Neil is always fun as Abhi, he was very funny today but we feel cheated! Now lets give him kheer, since that's the only thing he wants from Simi these days ( funny guy!!!).

manga3

Groupbie

manga3

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Neil and all the best for your career.

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the compliment WLFUSA!! So glad you're happy now ! LOL Neil is always fun as Abhi, he was very funny today but we feel cheated! Now lets give him kheer, since that's the only thing he wants from Simi these days ( funny guy!!!).
I am glad you both are happy now. and what is with kheer looks like one of the person who wrties the storiy loves kheer and samose.
Well I don't mind both either epecially those freshly made samoses.
Funny though simi is expecting him to kiss her. Abhi walks away . When simi runs away he grabs her.
I did not like watching them.
arre mili tumhara vishal hai na. Why don;t you go to him  Poor guy touches her  and she snaps at him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top