12/24 Karol Bagh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL BHATT aka Abhi Tarneja! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

KesariBlueMoon

KesariBlueMoon

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Neil,

I appreciate who you are as a person, someone with awesome values and talents and you have my admiration and respect as a fan! I want to thank you for the gift of your acting, I would have watched you in any dance or show but in this serial it gives me immense pleasure to see you act and play this role.

I wish you every success in your life and all your favorite wishes come true. I look forward to seeing you in films and bigger and better than anyone you have imitated!! You are simply the best.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!

Always your Fan,
Shalini

Edited by AbhisBlueMoon - 02 August 2010 at 9:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sayhi2nimiWithlovefromUSAnafisa45Krisha123rfak-fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL BHATT aka Abhi Tarneja! (Page 4)" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WithlovefromUSA

Hey......Didn't know you were a wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroar LEO!!
Anyway....A very very Happy Birthday Neil!!!!DancingDancing
Of course he  is a Leo.Smile No wonder he gives remakable performance.ClapClapStarStarThumbs Up
I have been living with a leo my better half and I know they are totally committed to their work and give their best in everything they do.

Edited by ramas - 02 August 2010 at 4:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WithlovefromUSA

WithlovefromUSA

WithlovefromUSA

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramas

Of course he  is a Leo.Smile No wonder he gives remakable performance.ClapClapStarStarThumbs Up
I have been living with a leo my better half and I know they are totally committed to their work and give their best in everything they do.
Well....I'm also a Leo and so totally loved what you said abt. them. You're absolutely right about Neil too. He is a great performer (may be his sun sign has something to do with it)LOLLOL. Well.... Congralutations to you!! And A very Happy birthday to your better half tooSmile

ramas

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Well....I'm also a Leo and so totally loved what you said abt. them. You're absolutely right about Neil too. He is a great performer (may be his sun sign has something to do with it)LOLLOL. Well.... Congralutations to you!! And A very Happy birthday to your better half tooSmile
  Thanks. Congratulations to you too. When is your birthday?

KesariBlueMoon

WithlovefromUSA

WithlovefromUSA

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks!! My birthday was on July 27. Yes the same day Abhi-Milli drama started and hate CV for doing thatAngryAngry

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

Thanks!! My birthday was on July 27. Yes the same day Abhi-Milli drama started and hate CV for doing thatAngryAngry
congrats and happy Birthday  again, I can't believe this you share birthday with my one and only niece from my side of family. meri  jaan hai woh. She is also a typical leo. A best daughter, sister,  a sweetheart and all.wow!!  I have made a post for your birthday in forum chk it out.Smile

Edited by ramas - 02 August 2010 at 9:25pm

Namrata_12

IF-Rockerz

Namrata_12

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Happppppppppppppppy Birthdayyyy Neil! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and have a BLAST! Eat lots and lots of cake and enjoy the day to the fullest. You are awesome Neil, keep rocking KB and never change the way you are because u are the best! Tc, Namrata
Big smile

sayhi2nimi

KesariBlueMoon

KesariBlueMoon

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Of course he  is a Leo.Smile No wonder he gives remakable performance.Thumbs Up

Happy Birthday belatedly to you, WithLoveFrom, since I am wishing you today, only today's happy scene is wished for you, so forget about and sorry for the Mili thing that happened on your special day!

Edited by AbhisBlueMoon - 03 August 2010 at 10:18am

WithlovefromUSA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top