12/24 Karol Bagh
12/24 Karol Bagh

India-Forums

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL BHATT aka Abhi Tarneja!

Jenila Goldie
Jenila
Jenila

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

clairevillejsaddicted2pheobe1lakshmiswapnaKBfan4evergwenccjjass6simbhipefidaTeridewaniabhipefidasnigdhaabhimillimathurorangecrushAbhi4usukhjeetJetindernafisa45rama6sugarandspiceKesariBlueMoonNeil-fansayhi2niminoraniNisha1994SaNiCocool_zephyrssreeKrisha123.FunLuvingGirl._Avatarana_.....Lata.....renukha871vinolyarfak-fanNaivedyaSavvy-Shankar-Sano88mimi0295ramasatinamaanseepop77-Rumi-Neelambari..

Jenila Goldie
Jenila
Jenila

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KBfan4everjass6orangecrushNeil-fansayhi2niminafisa45Krisha123SaNiCovinolyarfak-fan-Shankar-Sano88

Jenila Goldie
Jenila
Jenila

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Neil, Here comes the Birthday Wishes from your ardent fans

"I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerised by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. "

"Like a cheerful tune, You add a beautiful rhythm to my life"
Happy birthday

Neil,

Your birthday makes this day all the more special and beautiful
Happy Birthday

Today as you wake up in the morning
may sunshine fill your heart with joy
may you spend the day like a free bird
doing all that you love to do
may all that is bright n beautiful
fill your heart with happiness

Wishing you another year of good health, happiness and prosperity
Happy birthday to you
Sweetheart
                                            Jasmine

Edited by Somini - 03 August 2010 at 12:59am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6gwenccjabhipefidasayhi2nimiNeil-fannafisa45Krisha123SaNiCossreecool_zephyrvinolyarfak-fan-Shankar-ramasSano88Neelambari..

Jenila Goldie
Jenila
Jenila

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Wishes from Swapna

Hmm... Mr. Neil Himanshu Bhatt/ Mr Abhinav Tarneja/ Mr. Perfection
Ok.. ii have toooo much to say... but i cant find the right words  ! .. let me just break it down.. hope u have a FABB. Birthdayyyy ! . & hope u have many manyyy more to come =] ... god bless u Neil... keep rocking our lives.. we love u ! .. i absolutely love ur character ..  & the way u portray him on screen with so much ease..  anytime u cry ... we have tears in our eyes ..  and when you smilee..  .the worldd seems lyk a brighter placee  =  ) ..UR PERFECT THE WAY U R!!!! UR AN AMAZIN ACTOR!!!! n AWESME AWESME AWESME AWESME STAR n PERSON!!!! "U DEFINE VERSITALITY 'n' PERFECTION"
Oopppss.. ! .. ii was suppose to make this really short.. sorry !
anywayz Neil .. once again hopee you have the bestttttttt birthdayy everrr . : )

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dream come true,
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.
I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Many many happy Returns of the day....!!!!!!!
God bless U....!!!!!!!!

Make a wish on birthday
Make a wish and give it wings
Dreams of bright and beautiful things
Dance through all the fun filled hours
Don't forget to smell the flowers
Share some love and birthday cake
All life joys are yours to take
And when evening comes to view
Thanks your lucky stars you're you

Wishes from Rumi

Happy Birthday Dear Neil!!!!!

On this special day for you I want to wish you loads of happiness, success and everything your heart desires for in the coming year! I wish from all my heart that you always keep smiling and showing those dimples because you deserve the best of both worlds!

You've achieved so much at such a young age and made all of your fans so proud of you! And we all know that you will go on to achieving even more amazing things in this new year ahead, because you truly deserve all the very best!

I can't even begin to say how special you are for me Neil! Your sincerity and your positive attitude towards work shows in each and every one of your performances be it dance, acting or anything else...Whenever I felt that this has to be your best performance ever. Everyday day I feel prouder and prouder to be your fan because you are so humble, so sweet and so down to earth and those qualities are really rare to find in a star as BIG as you!

We love you no matter what and will always love you because honestly you have given so many people so many reasons to smile and laugh that we can never forget that and will always cherish!

I just want to say that Neil may god give you all happiness and success in life. Fearful words like sorrow and pain never come in your path of life. May GOD give you all which you want to shape in your life. I will always pray to GOD to give you them before you ask GOD for it. Your all wishes and dreams delightly come true.

Neil, you are truly the most handsome person of the world. Your presence makes the whole world amazing; you're the best and always will be, I am proud to be your fan, because you are the greatest actor alive. You not stolen my heart, but of many of you deewani around the world. You are amazing, talented and brilliant actor. You are super romantic guy. Your smile, the dimple, one is so killing that I can't express my feelings for it in words or sentences. Really I had never seen such a phenomenal person ever. Everything of u attracts me towards u. I don't know I got in special feelings whenever I watch you. I can't express my heart feelings. It is indefinable. I had never liked an actor ever in my whole life. If GOD give me chance to meet any hollywood or bollywod celebrity to meet and you, then definitely without waiting time I will select my Neil.

Thanks for being such a humble and loving human being, love you loads and loads, your birthday is the most special day in the whole year, cause on this day the most special and beautiful person was born, the world would be nothing without you Neil, nothing.

You're a born star! Not sure how you act so convincingly but it always feels like you're emoting from within. You have such a powerful screen presence, its awe-inspiring. Your eyes have this amazing ability to express every nuance so brilliantly. I can't imagine not being your fan! In fact, anyone who isn't your fan has a mental bimaari according to me.

Once againHappy Birthday Dear!!!

Wishes from Laila

Happy Birthday NEIL

Wishes from Shalini

Just want to wish neil all the very best on his birthday and God's blessings. hope he has a wonderful day filled with love, laughter and fun and wishing him many many many more birthdays to come. keep up the good work ur doing Neil and lots of love.

Hi India- Forums,
My sincere thanks to every one who helped and guided me in creating this wonderful posts for NEIL

Raksha Di: Thank you so much, for giving me this wonderful opportunity to do something for my beloved NEIL. Thanks  for trusting me. You have been a great support to me.

Krisha: Love you yaar, you are a very helpful friend of mine. Without you i would not have learned how to post the pictures. You have encouraged me a lot. You are a wonderful friend whom i can call in the midnight too. Thanks for being my friend.

Renjini: You have fulfilled my wish, of becoming a friend of yours, yaar you have rectified my each mistakes and gave me wonderful suggestions and feedbacks.
Thanks for that warm welcome in UAE.

Swapna: Thanks for encouraging me.

&

Last but not the least to all my KB Forum Friends.
Thank you so much.

Edited by Somini - 03 August 2010 at 11:34pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmiswapnasimbhipefidaabhipefidajass6Neil-fansayhi2niminafisa45Krisha123SaNiCocool_zephyrvinolyarfak-fan-Shankar-ramasSano88Neelambari..

Jenila Goldie
Jenila
Jenila

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged

To Neil,

May every moment of your special day?

Be just the way you want it to be?

Filled with Love, Happiness and Celebrations,

"Happy Birthday to You!"

Teridewani-----India-forums 

To Neil,

Dua hai Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar pe aap ka naam hoga,

aapke har kadam par duniya ka salam hoga,

Himat se mushkilon ka samana karna hamari dua hai ki waqt

bhi ek din aapka gulam hoga.

Happy Birthday! 

Simitaneja-India-forums

Neil,

A happy birthday to a wonderful and terrific marvelous you.

The golden key to happiness, to health and fortune, too. This greeting symbolizes all three of these for you.

Whatever dream you're dreaming, may each one of them come true; whatever plans you're making may they all work out for you.  " Happy birthday".

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. to love, and be loved, is everything. 

Gayatri - india-forums. 

Dear Neil,

Your birthday only comes around once a year so let's make today a day to remember. Lots of People are thinking of you on your birthday. I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Have a wonderful day! 

Ankita -India-forums

To Neil 

Just like fine wine, you grow better with the years.

Happy Birthday to someone who is forever young.

Here's to celebrating you!

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.

You're not getting older, just more distinguished! 

Reeya--India-Forums

Edited by Somini - 02 August 2010 at 11:03pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmiswapnasimbhipefidaNeil-fansayhi2niminafisa45Krisha123_Neetu_ssreeSaNiCocool_zephyrvinolyarfak-fan-Shankar-ramasSano88

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Edited by mesimi - 03 August 2010 at 6:48am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6Neil-fansayhi2niminafisa45Krisha123JenilassreeSaNiCovinolya.....Lata.....rfak-fanSano88ramas

ssree Goldie
ssree
ssree

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Neil.

May you celebrate lots and lots of  birthdays and enjoy each and every minute of it. Party

MAY GOD BLESS YOU. PRAYERS WITH YOU.
ALL THE BEST .

Regards

Sangeeta

Edited by ssree - 03 August 2010 at 7:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa45sayhi2nimiSaNiCoJenilaKrisha123ramas

Krisha123 Goldie
Krisha123
Krisha123

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

To Neil,
Because today's your birthday,
And because you're extra nice,
One wish is not enough for you
And so here's wishing twice
Hoping your Birthday's wonderful
In every single way
And next year brings happiness
For you day after day
"Happy Birthday"!!!!!

Krisha

Edited by Krisha123 - 02 August 2010 at 11:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmiswapnaKBfan4everjass6Neil-fansayhi2niminafisa45JenilaNisha1994SaNiCovinolyarfak-fanramasNeelambari..

Go to top