India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Update - 07th Feb, 2005

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

The episode update…………..this is got to be simply the best, most touching, most romantic, most kewlest episode ever aired on TD…..and ofcourse it had the best DK – Disha moment ever shown!

The episode begins with DK continuing the narration of his dark, painful past. Disha is now shown to be very emotional & looks at DK with heart-felt empathy! Just then, Disha's cell-phone rings again and Disha sees Inder's number flashing on it, she gives one stare at her cell and shuts it off! Disha asks DK what happened after Sumitra and Dushyant had gone inside the Kanaka House and met with Gargi, DK gets a dark, excruciating look in his eyes (btw, Ashish does not wear color lenses as speculated by many, but he does wear Reading Glasses) and tells Disha in a voice full of emotion & lost innocence:

DK – Us din meri masoomiyat, mera bachpan, meri kushiyan, mera pyaar sab kho gaya Disha. Aur mere man pe pyaar ke jagah nafrat bhar gayi, mera vishwass uth gaya insaaniyat se, logo se, apno se.

TRANSLATION – I lost my innocence, my childhood, my happiness, my love everything Disha. And instead of love, my heart was filled with hatred, I lost hope & faith forever from humanity and my own people.

Disha looks shaken and keeps looking at DK seemingly without blinking her eyes. As DK recounts the darkest day of his life, its flashback and Gargi is incensed to see Sumitra and Dushyant and asks her what is she doing in her house, Sumitra though looking absolutely mortified manages to tell Gargi that Dushyant was insisting on meeting his Father and perchance they dropped in to meet Dhruv. Gargi, though, looks at Sumitra with a vile, sly look, does not lose her temper but insults her badly by saying that Sumitra is a woman of lose character who has seduced Dhruv to lay hands on his wealth and what proof does she have that Dushyant is Dhruv's son, a woman like Sumitra can sleep around with as many men and then put the blame of producing an off-spring on someone decent like Dhurv. Sumitra is shattered to hear these false allegations & screams on Gargi to shut up and atleast have the decency not to speak infront of a child. Dushyant is listening to the conversation b/w his Mother and Gargi intensely & though not able to comprehend the entire thing, he understands the fact that his Father is not his Mother's husband and that he is married to someone else. As Gargi calls the Security to throw out Sumitra & Dusyant outside the premises of the house, an impulsive Dushyant rushes through the staircase shouting out his Father's name, while a shocked Gargi runs after him to stop him from going to Dhurv's bedroom, then in a dramatic turn of events, while running upstairs, Dushyant knocks out a curio down which is a man with a spear in his hand and the spear falls on the stair case pointing upwards. As Dushyant reaches the top of the stairs, Gargi is close behind him & she pulls the Carpet beneath Dushyant's feet & the poor kid trips and tumbles down the stairs, both Gargi & Sumitra are shown to be shocked at the turn of events & as Sumitra watches horrified, she sees Dushyant falling down and the Spear piercing his legs. As the young child's screams vibrates in the hall, the scene shifts to the Police Station, where DK is shown completely shaken & Disha's eyes well up with tears as she listens to her husband's story.

DK – (Looks at Disha with a defeated, sad expression in his face) Main us din apang ho gaya Disha. Hamesha na chootne wala dard mil gaya mujhe. Pichle 12 saalon se main is dard ko apne dil main le kar jee rahaon hoon.

TRANSLATION – That day I became handicapped Disha, I got a pain which has not left my heart and mind for the past 12 years and I have been burning in that agony ever since.

Disha is now openly crying & looks extremely disturbed.

DK – (His eyes also wells up with tears as he speaks with a choked voice) Tum batao Disha, isme kiska kasoor tha, Mera, Meri Maa Ka, Dhurv Sehgal ka, ya Gargi Sehgal ka? Jis ka bhi kasoor ho, bhugta to maine aur meri maa ne hain.

TRANSLATION – You tell me Disha, who's mistake it was. My Mother's, mine, Dhruv Sehgal's or Gargi Sehgal's. Whosoever it was, in the end it was me and my mother who suffered the lot.

Disha – (Who is actually crying now asks DK with utmost concern & sympathy) Phir kya hua, Doctors ne kya kaha.

TRANSLATION – What happened next, what did the Doctors say?

DK – (Gives a wry, cynical smile at Disha & its flashback again) Dushyant is admitted in a hospital where the Doctor is telling a hyper Sumitra that the only way to save the Child's legs from getting impaired for life is to operate on his right there and then, but for that they need some 2 lakh rupees. Sumitra convinces the Doctor that the Child's Father will get the amount arranged and to begin operation on her son as soon as possible. The Doctor though emphatising with her, refuse to operate on Dushyant till the money is arranged for. A distraught Sumitra pacifies Dushyant by telling him that she is going to meet his father and get the money arranged for the operation and that he should not worry, nothing will happen to him. Some time elapses and Dushyant is seen to be unconscious, when he wakes up, all he sees is his Mother lying on the floor besides his hospital bed. The young child is taken unawares and he jumps down from the bed (his leg is shown to be in a cast) and with great difficulty (in which I though was a highly filmy scene!) slithers towards his Mother and keeps crying & calling out her name, but Sumitra does not respond.

The scene shifts to the Police Station again, where DK is now looking positively shattered & heart-broken as Disha keeps quietly crying.

Disha – (Her voice is laid with pain & grief and she is barely able to speak coherently) Kya hua tha Maaji ko, who tumhare pita se mil kar aai, phir kya hua.

TRANSLATION – Do you know what had transpired between your Mother and your Father?

DK – (Now in an angst mood) Wahi pata karne ki koshish toh me kar raha hoon Disha, pichle 12 saal se, meri maa ki khamoshi ka jawab dhoodne ki koshish me hoon me.

TRANSLATION  - Even I have been trying to find an answer to this for the past 12 years Disha. Because only this answer can unlock my Mother's silence.

Disha – Kya tumnain Chotti Maa se nahin poocha, shayad unhe pata ho, ki Maaji aur tumhare pita ke beech main kya hua tha.

TRANSLATION – Have you ever asked Chhoti Maa about what could have happened between your Father and your Mother?

DK – (Now has hate & anger in his eyes) Chotti Maa! (speaks in a cynical voice) Tum Gargi Sehgal ko jaanti hi kitna ho, Disha. Us aurat ko jitna maine jaana hain, aur kisi ne nahin jaana hoga. Maine bahut poocha unse, ki kya hua tha Dhurv Sehgal aur meri maa ke beech, magar unka hamesha se ek hi jawab tha, mujhe pata nahin. Aur bas in 12 saalon main mujhe isi sawal ka jawab nahin mila. Magar mere apahij hone ke baad, meri zindgai ko ek nayi Disha de di maine, soch liya ki, chahe kismat & kudrat mere kitne bhi khilaaf ho, main apne haton ki lakiron ko badal ke rakhdoonga.

TRANSLATION – What do you know about Gargi Seghal Disha? Nothing, I have known that woman very closely and I know what depths she can plunge to get her work done. I had asked her many times about what had happened between my Mother and Dhruv Sehgal, but her answer has always been the same, that she does not know anything. I have not known this answer for the past 12 years. But I never let my handicap ruin my life. From that day onwards, I decided to give a new direction to my life and I decided that how much ever fate and nature go against me, I will fight my destiny back, I will charter my own course.

BRILLIANT SCENE – DON'T MISS IT FOR ANYTHING GUYS!

THEN SUDDENLY THERE IS A MOMENT OF QUIETNESS, AS DISHA & DK KEEP LOOKING AT EACH OTHER & IN THE MOST LOVELIEST OF SCENES IN THE RECENT TIMES, DK JUST BREAKS DOWN CRYING OPENLY. IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL & TOUCHING MOMENT, A STRONG, ARROGANT & INFALLIBLE MAN LIKE DK BREAKING DOWN LIKE A VULNERABLE, FRAGILE CHILD INFRONT OF THE VERY WOMAN WHO IS HIS BIGGEST ENEMY. DISHA GETS UP & GOES NEAR DK WHO IS TRYING HIS BEST TO FIGHT BACK HIS TEARS AND HAS HIS HEAD BURIED IN THE PALMS OF HIS HANDS, DISHA TENDERLY & LOVINGLY PLACES HER HANDS OVER DK'S SHOULDER, AND I THINK DK WAS JUST ABOUT TO KEEP HIS HEAD ON DISHA'S TUMMY / WAIST, WHEN THEY BOTH NOTICE THE CONSTABLE STANDING NEAR THE VISITORS ROOM (I WAS LIKE SHUCKS, JUST GET LOST YAAR, THESE TWO ARE FINALLY GETTING SOME KIND OF PHYSICAL CONTACT) AND INVOLUNTARILY THEY BOTH WITHDRAW. DISHA JUST OFFERS A GLASS OF WATER TO DK ,WHO IS STILL CRYING AND SO IS DISHA. MEANWHILE THE TITLE SONG STARTS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND IN THE MALE VOICE, ''MAN SE MAN KA KYA RISHTA HAI……'' – THEN AS THE SONG PLAYS, DISHA IS SHOWN LEAVING THE POLICE STATION & SHE LOOKS A CHANGED PERSON NOW, SHE IS STILL CRYING TO HERSELF & MAKES NO SHOW OF HIDING HER TEARS FROM THE POLICE GUYS AS THEY STARE AT HER. MEANWHILE DK IS SHOWN, GOING BACK TO HIS CELL AND LYING DOWN ON THE BENCH & LOOKING VERY LOST, DEFEATED & VULNERABLE & THEN HE TOSSES AND TURNS TRYING TO SLEEP, THEN AS HE IS UNABLE TO DO SO, POOR THING, GOES NEAR THE BARS AND STARES OUTSIDE (SERIOUSLY, THIS SCENE WAS SO EMOTIONAL & JUST TOO GOOD FOR ME TO PUT IT IN WORDS – BOTH ASHISH & CHHAVI PERFORMED WITH BRILLIANCE)

In the next scene which is at the Bhosale Office, Cool Cat Vedant drops in looking absolutely unruffled at the commotion in the Office & asks an agitated Inder what is this all about. Anil and Inder fill in Vedant with the details & then they tell Vedant that in Disha's absence, they have to take some rather important decisions about their Company. Vedant though still jovial, refuses to sign on anything without Disha's presence & tells the Board of Directors that since Disha is also one of the three Board of Directors, they cannot take any decision concerning the Office. Inder loses his temper and tells Vedant that he has been trying to contact Disha for the past so many hours, earlier she ignored his calls and now she has shut off her cell phone itself. Anil too joins Inder in lambasting Disha and says that Disha is just too occupied with managing DK's millions and why would she waste her time in managing the affairs of a small fry like Bhosale Industries. Vedant takes up Disha's case and says that she must be genuinely occupied with something that is why she is not taking Inder's call and knowing Disha so well, how can both Anil and Inder speak like this for her. Inder says that he agrees with Anil's view and that Disha has just changed now that she has got hold of DK's multi-million business empire. Vedant is unable to say anything & chooses not to react too much, they wait for Disha for some more time and then Vedant agrees to authorize whatever decision Inder and Anil will take for the Company.

In the next scene, Disha is shown to be sitting alone in her room & shedding tears copiously thinking about her meeting with DK and all what he said about his past. Just then Inder calls up, and Disha looks happy to see his number flashing, as soon as she picks up the phone, Inder starts speaking to Disha in a very rude manner & asks her about her whereabouts. Disha who it seemed wanted a shoulder to cry on is initially hurt by the rudeness and anger in Inder's voice, then gets positively agitated when Inder tells her that Anil was correct when he said that Disha has been swayed by DK's million dolor business and that she has no time for Bhosale Industries. Inder tells Disha in his rather irritating, and righteous tone that he had expected Disha to have some sense of responsibilities. Then in a scene, where I just loved Disha so much, she replies back to Inder rather tersely that he need not remind her of her responsibilities. Disha tells Inder (Disha simply rocked in this particular moment) that she was with her ''Husband'' the whole day and that if Inder thinks that Disha is interested in DK's million, then so be it, Inder is no one to question her about anything and that if she is answerable to anyone, then it is to herself. Disha bangs the phone down as Inder is taken completely unawares. I WAS SO HAPPY, FINALLY DISHA PUT THAT BAMBOO STICK IDIOT IN PLACE! AND THE BEST PART SHE CALLS DK HER HUSBAND!

In the next scene, they show Gargi bumping into Disha who looks at Gargi with hatred in her eyes now (I was again like yeah Disha, way to go!) Gargi asks Disha in her same honey-coated voice where she was throughout the day & that she had been so worried for her. Disha keeps staring at Gargi and speaks coldly that she was with her husband (she again refers to DK as her husband & does not call him by his name….My, My, My…..the lady is falling in love!). Gargi thinks to herself what could be so wrong with Disha & why is there a change in her attitude suddenly. Gargi changes the topic and asks Disha if the Hospital authorities could locate Sumitra's file to which Disha replies that they could not. Gargi then speaks to Disha in a sympathetic voice and tells her that this is so unfortunate, now how will Disha ever be able to know what happened to Sumitra, to which Disha gives a ''Oh you Bitch!'' type of look at Gargi and tells her tersely that DK told her the whole story and now Disha knows the entire truth. Gargi is shocked and immediately understands Disha's change of attitude, before she can react, Disha tells her that she wants to be alone and  that she should not be disturbed for some time. Disha goes into her room and plops in the Couch and gets very emotional as she keeps thinking about all what DK had said. Just then her alter-ego pops up in front of her and occupies the couch opposite to her. Disha to Disha conversation (once again, a wonderful scene, very reminiscent of the DK to DK talk when he had realized that he might be falling in love with lady D!)

Disha (The alter ego) – Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho Disha. Apni nafrat ki aag main, tumne toh DK ko poori tarah villian hi bana diya.

TRANSLATION – What has happened to you Disha, you have made a complete villain out of DK in your quest for revenge.

Disha (The original one) – Magar usne mere baba ka….

TRANSLATION – But he was responsible for my Father's….

Disha (The alter ego) – Abhi tak kuch bhi prove nahin hua hai Disha. Yeh tumhari galat fehmi bhi toh ho sakti hai, tum DK se itni nafrat karti ho ki, tumhe us main sirf boorayi hi nazar aati hai.

TRANSLATION – Nothing has been proved till now. This whole episode could be a big misunderstanding also, you hate DK so much, that you can only see evil in him.

Disha (The original one) – (Appears to be confused) DK utna hi boora hain jitna who nazar aata hai. Mujhe koi galat fehmi nahin hain.

TRANSLATION – DK is as bad as he seems, I don't have any misunderstanding on it.

Disha (The alter ego) – (Smiles) Accha, itna yakin hai tumhain. Zara socho, agar DK itna boora aadmi hota, toh who tumhare saat kuch bhi kar sakta tha. Tum uske saat pichle 3 mahine se, usike ghar main reh rahi ho, who chahe toh tumhari izzat ke saat khilwad kar sakta tha, tumhe roz zaleel kar sakta tha. Aur tum kuch nahin kar paati. DK tumhar pati hai, aakhi, uska tum par kanoonan haq hai. Magar usne kabhi tumhare saat kisi bhi tarah ki zor zabardasti nahin ki. Tumhari izzat par kabhi aanch bhi nahin aane diya. Kya tumhain abhi yahi lagta hai, ki DK itna boora aadmi hain.

TRANSLATION – If you are so sure that DK is truly a bad guy, then just think about it, you have been living with him in the same house for the past 3 months, he has never taken any undue advantage of you, he could have subjected you to physical abuse easily and humiliated you every day and night, but he never laid a finger on you. He had every right over your body as your husband, but did he use that to his advantage, never. Do you still believe that DK is a bad person.

Disha (The original one) – (Looks very disturbed & confused now) Koi haq nahin hai uska mujhpar, hamara rishta sirf kagaz ka ek tukada hai, aur kuch nahin. Who mera pati nahin hai.

TRANSLATION – DK has no rights over me, our relationship is just a legal document, nothing else.

Disha (The alter ego) – (Has a ''Come on now lady'' type of look) Yeh sirf tumhari Zid hai Disha aur kuch nahin. Tum yeh mane ne ko kyon tayyar nahin ho ki tumhare man mein DK ke liye ab pyaar……

TRANSLATION – This is just your stubborness Disha and nothing else. Why aren't you ready to accept that your feelings for DK are undergoing a change.

Disha (The original one ) – (Gets very hyper) Nahin, Nahin aisa kuch bhi nahin hai……..tumhai pata hai main zidi nahin hoon. (Gets up and gets very frustrated & appears to be totally confounded) Yeh mujhe kya ho raha……main kyon apne aape se bahar ho rahin hoon.

TRANSLATION – No, No, I am not stubborn, you know that. What is happening to me, why am I losing my head like this.

As Disha gets out of her room to avoid confronting her feelings (for DK obviously) she bumps into Gargi who pretends to cry & she has her stuff packed as if she is leaving the house. Disha looks least interested & just ignores Gargi, who tells Disha that she knows why Disha is upset with her and that DK must have told stories against her to Disha. Gargi says that whatever DK told her is all incorrect & that Sumitra was the one who always came in between her husband and herself & because of that Dhurv never loved Gargi. Disha listens to what Gargi says but appears to be unmoved as of now, but as Gargi goes on and on and cries copiously, Disha's expression changes & she now appears to be rather confused (stupid girl, she should just listen to her husband!). But at the same time, Disha doesn't utter a word to Gargi who looks increasingly worried that why isn't Disha stopping her from leaving the home, as Gargi slowly makes way to the exit, the door opens and ''DK COMES IN'' looking very haggard, tired & weak (poor baby…..just a little tidbit on Ashish here, he hates to put on the fake beard & says that it irritates his skin to no extent…..Ha! Ha! I wish I had told him that most of his sex appeal lies in that beard, so he better not think of taking it off!) and Gargi is shocked to the core and is unable to react at all. I was a little confused on seeing Disha's expression though, it did not seem that she was very surprised on seeing DK come back (we will know in today's episode, how DK was bailed out) but surprisingly she looks kind of happy, as DK just ignores the grape-fruit Gargi and keeps looking at Disha with a strange expression (I don't have enough words in my vocab to describe the myriad moods of dear l DK!) and declares in his deep, sexy & masculine voice, ''DK IS BACK.''

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 12:13am | IP Logged
i hope gargi doesnot succeed in brainwashing disha.
saimaz Newbie
saimaz
saimaz

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 3:30am | IP Logged

WOW!!! finally!!! they say love conquers all! it would be sooo much fun to see DK and Disha team up now!...

Thanks Disha77 ... your updates are a blessing for many!

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Great update as usual Disha, but I am confused about dates, DK is in his 30's now if his chilhood incident (very touching and Sad) was 12yrs back , that should make him in his 20's , do you think the writer meant 22 yrs back and by mistake it was 12 yrs back, also Vedant is no more in the scene so far as his childhood is concerned, do you think it is his half brother. Very touching episode , and as usual your update rocked. Glad DK is out of Jail
dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Goes without saying that it was a fantabolous update and episode. I did have a churn in my stomach when I read our dear DK cried. It is unbearable. No wonder Disha melted. I hope hope her inner conflict and in addition that demon Gargi's act should not again bring her back to square one. (Venom against DK).Lets see how it is going to turn out.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged

OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! After reading all that, I just wanna give DK a very big, long hug!!!!! Wish Disha had done that! Gargi needs to go to HELL!!! Seems as though Disha's snowman-heart (where DK is concerned) may be starting to feel some heat......Heart Heart Heart 

-DKaddict

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Great update once again..keep it up..n thnx for taking the time to write wonderful update.Clap.really appreciated it
IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks....Great update !

Felt like i was watching the episode frame by frame  Clap

Go to top