Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

DOTW : Predict happenings in the next episodes !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 August 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahil5biniepisces25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW : Predict happenings in the next episodes !" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sahil5

Sahil5

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
i think it is a policy of some 1 in society only she is nt real ghost now they will call a baba also vry funny lol............ROFL

Sahil5

Sahil5

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
there is some 1 who want to make fear to  member of society only there is  not bhoot

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
u have given good idea ishan... it could be women of society... just to scare the guys.... lets see whats gonna happen..... but i m loving this bhoot track..... nd for the first time they scared bapuji too.... LOL ye women hi hongi sab mardo ki hekdi nikal ne ke liye Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I also think it's the ladies, but at first sight the ghost resembled Babita maybe it is her sister or someone trying to scare them. Let's see what happens but after a long time TMKOC is fun to watch again..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahsIshan.

Sahil5

Sahil5

Posted: 05 August 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
now they will call a baba like something to rid away from bhootni lol................ what a funny episodes ROFL

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 August 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
This bhoot track is tooo funny and scary!! the bhootni is doing a wonderful job! hahahaha

But I think its a prank played by someone in the society to awaken people on the issue of 'superstitious'..but then again..it would be bizarre if someone from the society has done that..because they realllllly made EVERYONE scared! And calling Ghosts as superstitious is even more weird; because nobody knows if Ghosts exist or not..there isn't any absolute answer for it.

I hope she's a new member of the society and she's just to make her dhmakedar entry! But also I would love it; if the makers bring another twist to this bhootni story! LOLLOL hahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahsIshan.

PriyaBB

IF-Rockerz

PriyaBB

Posted: 12 August 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I agree this must be prank played by someone from the society. I thin they will drag this episode for one more week. ....then independance celebration and rakhi track ....

festival season is here.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top