Harry Potter

Cassandra Clare writes HP Fanfiction (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
^^ Really? Hmmm...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cassandra Clare writes HP Fanfiction (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Are you sure that they're really written by Cassandra Clare? :S Because the penname is Cassandra Claire and she's given her email address too.... I don't think any author would do that...
It's definitely her. She posted A Lot to be Upset About on her LiveJournal years ago. Anyways, Cassandra was Claire before she dropped the 'i' and became Clare and subsequently, a published "author" (although, to this day, I can't tell why).

She wrote HP fanfiction long before she became a published author. If my memory serves me, she got into legal trouble and wank of epic proportions (deservedly so) for writing Harry Potter fanfiction, especially Draco's Trilogy, since many readers proved that a lot of the material she wrote was plagiarised from various TV Shows - mainly Buffy the Vampire Slayer - and numerous Books.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..chhilt

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 10 August 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
^^ Really? Okay... thanks for clearing that up.. but if she plagiarized stuff then how come she got published? :S Weird.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top