Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: monar

😭 JS academy is under constant threat of MIDs and I am stupidly coward you know na 😭😭 now I will lagao my kilasses ped ke neeche 
😭😭

ped ke neeche???? haila that wud be soooo roomantic na😍
after kilaas we can even round around the tree (by the way where is cookie, the 'tree'?) singing shongs☺️

Shamil,

Sry, I am late in replying to your post. I've been very busy lately and hadn't been able to watch DMG lately. But, I finally got caught up. 😉

Thank you so much Jhootha ji for covering the lousy party at DMG............Thank God they didn't decide to make even the bday party at Sanjeevani hospital...........cuz, interestingly they seem to find more things to do like romancing, reading diairies, etc etc. at Sanjeevani hospital rather than at their home spare time............😆

@Mr.Haddilal said he had been living in the hospital for the past 3 years and watching all the drama that's going on. He told this reporter a few more things that can actually harm the reputation of the hospital.

😆😆😆I feel so bad for "Mr. Haddilal" 😆

I must say Sanjeevani is one weird hospital that I certainly wouldn't want to get myself treated with the most craizest doctors ever! LOL
And the "tear pool" LOL 🤣

shamil thumbnail
thanks buzzyy🤗
yeah u seem to be veryy late to read and comment in my posts😆
Originally posted by: shamil

thanks buzzyy🤗
yeah u seem to be veryy late to read and comment in my posts😆

Sorry jee. Skool and life is keeping me too busy and stressful 😭
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JJi!!!!!!!

How did I miss this post???? A LT post, and I miss it???? I'm your number one punkha, really.

at the risk of repeating myself - awesome post!!!

I really wanted you to cover the party, and you did - yay!

On a serious note - I loved that episode, truly. I thought all the 3 leads did a great job, and justice, for once, to the feelings of the characters and the relationship each has with the other 2.   Beautiful episode.

BUT - even more beautiful is your post about it :)

Keep rocking our world with your posts ... plz ...

Ramadan Mubarak to all!
-SEdited by lilmzsunshine - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamil

ped ke neeche???? haila that wud be soooo roomantic na😍
after kilaas we can even round around the tree (by the way where is cookie, the 'tree'?) singing shongs☺️

Hayee I never thought that way 😍

ma Shweeto ji is shoo intulligent no one is like him in this world Phamous Phorum
☺️

Shweeto ji *fluttering eyelashes* can you bring some BHutta and yeshh can we start some romantic Karate kilasses under that Ped ☺️☺️
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

[

Hayee I never thought that way 😍

ma Shweeto ji is shoo intulligent no one is like him in this world Phamous Phorum
☺️

Shweeto ji *fluttering eyelashes* can you bring some BHutta and yeshh can we start some romantic Karate kilasses under that Ped ☺️☺️

🤣
karate classes??na!! I cannot hold ur leg at 45degree and at the same time do eye-laaks😕
I prefer gushti😛.. its more romantic😛
havent u seen the multani-mitti wala scene 😳

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

JJi!!!!!!!

How did I miss this post???? A LT post, and I miss it???? I'm your number one punkha, really.

at the risk of repeating myself - awesome post!!!

I really wanted you to cover the party, and you did - yay!

On a serious note - I loved that episode, truly. I thought all the 3 leads did a great job, and justice, for once, to the feelings of the characters and the relationship each has with the other 2.   Beautiful episode.

BUT - even more beautiful is your post about it :)

Keep rocking our world with your posts ... plz ...

Ramadan Mubarak to all!
-S

hayaaa🤗
Ramadan kareem to u too sweet heart😃